Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Darwinism and creation

The Alchemist

Are there some sermons or articles/books about Darwin's bullshit? Or about the real aparition of man on Earth? I would be glad if a HP will write a comprehensive sermon about this subjects sometime.

Darwin took the capitalist economic theory of Malthus and put it into a biological pseudo science like how Smith took the works of Newton and put it into a capitalist pseudo science. In England the zeitgeist of the time was to merge some naturalistic understanding of existence and merge it into a economic idealism. What happens is you get English economic theories of the time start showing up as scientific theories.

Darwin co authored the theory of evolution with Wallace. Now this is interesting Wallace's name was removed from the book because Wallace and another Royal Society individual started to research spiritualism and the psychic or energetic realities. This was taboo in the materialist paradigm of science. Wallace found people who had siddhi's such as levitation and telekinesis, medium abilities and such and its all documented.

Lloyd Pye proved Darwinism is wrong and that the creation by the Anu Gods is true. The claimed previous forms of human's are in reality just still existing upright apes that have been documented to still exist. Human's arrived on this planet as we are at some point in history and they all state the Gods created them by a physical process. I read a chapter in a book on genetics' that dealt with current Darwinist theory, its a faith based belief system. Its meaningless and sets up a doctrine of the capitalist war of all against all. The doctrine of social Darwinism is psychopathic. Malthus psychopathic capitalism was put to practice with the engineered famine in Ireland that killed a million people and forced an refugee wave of millions to America to survive.

However evolution does exist as a factor but its based on the reality of Logos, energy vibrates at frequency that forms into what we call matter. If the frequency changes the structure of the form becomes more complex. The point of life is life develops from spirit and becomes more and more complex to a perfected form. You can note this with how Phi is close to the Fibonacci and into time the Fibonacci starts to get closer and closer to Phi. The ancients showed statues of the Gods in Greece and Egyptian made according to the Phi ratio. A perfected being. The entire universe is of the fifth element of spritus and the other four elements of from and of this element and how it forms at different frequencies. The point of life is the cause of spirit which is to transform the individual into the highest sphere of existence the microcosm of the sun. The light body.

Ones genes are spiritual genes that are passed on as information to the next generation. And have been shown to change and become more dynamic based on the amount of spiritual practices done. As the underlying template or Ren is being changed to higher frequencies. Note Ren in Egyptian is also Ran or Ram the sun.

Note the Light or Rainbow body in Tibet the highest and proper form is one is still in a physical body that has been transformed via the kundalini serpent into the purified form. This lower vibration I believe is linked to the lower vibration of energy in the material the higher is when the underlying template has become Phi.

The Alchemist said:
Are there some sermons or articles/books about Darwin's bullshit? Or about the real aparition of man on Earth? I would be glad if a HP will write a comprehensive sermon about this subjects sometime.

HP Mageson666 said:
Darwin took the capitalist economic theory of Malthus and put it into a biological pseudo science like how Smith took the works of Newton and put it into a capitalist pseudo science. In England the zeitgeist of the time was to merge some naturalistic understanding of existence and merge it into a economic idealism. What happens is you get English economic theories of the time start showing up as scientific theories.
Thank you that you made time to answering me :D

HP Mageson666 said:

Darwin co authored the theory of evolution with Wallace. Now this is interesting Wallace's name was removed from the book because Wallace and another Royal Society individual started to research spiritualism and the psychic or energetic realities. This was taboo in the materialist paradigm of science. Wallace found people who had siddhi's such as levitation and telekinesis, medium abilities and such and its all documented.

Lloyd Pye proved Darwinism is wrong and that the creation by the Anu Gods is true. The claimed previous forms of human's are in reality just still existing upright apes that have been documented to still exist. Human's arrived on this planet as we are at some point in history and they all state the Gods created them by a physical process. I read a chapter in a book on genetics' that dealt with current Darwinist theory, its a faith based belief system. Its meaningless and sets up a doctrine of the capitalist war of all against all. The doctrine of social Darwinism is psychopathic. Malthus psychopathic capitalism was put to practice with the engineered famine in Ireland that killed a million people and forced an refugee wave of millions to America to survive.

However evolution does exist as a factor but its based on the reality of Logos, energy vibrates at frequency that forms into what we call matter. If the frequency changes the structure of the form becomes more complex. The point of life is life develops from spirit and becomes more and more complex to a perfected form. You can note this with how Phi is close to the Fibonacci and into time the Fibonacci starts to get closer and closer to Phi. The ancients showed statues of the Gods in Greece and Egyptian made according to the Phi ratio. A perfected being. The entire universe is of the fifth element of spritus and the other four elements of from and of this element and how it forms at different frequencies. The point of life is the cause of spirit which is to transform the individual into the highest sphere of existence the microcosm of the sun. The light body.

Ones genes are spiritual genes that are passed on as information to the next generation. And have been shown to change and become more dynamic based on the amount of spiritual practices done. As the underlying template or Ren is being changed to higher frequencies. Note Ren in Egyptian is also Ran or Ram the sun.

Note the Light or Rainbow body in Tibet the highest and proper form is one is still in a physical body that has been transformed via the kundalini serpent into the purified form. This lower vibration I believe is linked to the lower vibration of energy in the material the higher is when the underlying template has become Phi.

The Alchemist said:
Dayum Mageson, is there a question which answer you don't know? :p

images

Hmmmmm, whats its likez to not likez Billy Idols musics.......

.Dayum Mageson, is there a question which answer you don't know? :p

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The Alchemist said:
I've been here for 4 years, Id say no! The man has a clear and rational observation on anything!

Adagio // said:
Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I've been here for 4 years, Id say no! The man has a clear and rational observation on anything!
Damn yeah he does!

On the topic of life forms, does anyone think that the dragons of mythology are in fact the dinosaurs we know today? I am not saying I believe in it nor am I saying that it is too late to believe. I have only heard of this theory.

Europe Gladio said:
On the topic of life forms, does anyone think that the dragons of mythology are in fact the dinosaurs we know today? I am not saying I believe in it nor am I saying that it is too late to believe. I have only heard of this theory.

dragons are alegory for kundalini :cool:

AncientShadow666 said:
Europe Gladio said:

Notice that in (((media))), dragons and serpents are evil and to be killed. Dirty jew bullshit.

FancyMancy said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Europe Gladio said:

Notice that in (((media))), dragons and serpents are evil and to be killed. Dirty jew bullshit.

well i am aware of that, thats why i like to imagine how beaaauutiful army of golden dragons and serpents are just melting the jews away :cool: by that i mean the more people we get to raise their kundalini, we are basicly that golden army who are melting the jews away :cool: i know i know it is happening already :cool: :cool: :cool: wanted to be poetic just a little bit :lol:

AncientShadow666 said:
FancyMancy said:
AncientShadow666 said:

well i am aware of that, thats why i like to imagine how beaaauutiful army of golden dragons and serpents are just melting the jews away :cool: by that i mean the more people we get to raise their kundalini, we are basicly that golden army who are melting the jews away :cool: i know i know it is happening already :cool: :cool: :cool: wanted to be poetic just a little bit :lol:
Aww, lol. Be poetic!

Another thing that the jew has retarded is the emoticon :cool:. Those characters ("8", "-", and ")") = eyeroll (which on here is :roll:). "8" looks more like rolling eyes than cool sunglasses. :dry:

The jew might be clever, but it is a serious retard. No wonder the world has retarded for so long.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back