Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DUMBs Deep Underground Military Bunkers

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Something I've noticed being talked about more often lately is DUMBs and more specifically, the U.S. Military's use of them soon.

This has probably already been addressed before, but I just wanted a run down on them if anyone here is knows much about them or if they're even important in the first place.

Poweredbythesun said:
Something I've noticed being talked about more often lately is DUMBs and more specifically, the U.S. Military's use of them soon.

This has probably already been addressed before, but I just wanted a run down on them if anyone here is knows much about them or if they're even important in the first place.

My information is more Canada based but I'm sure it's all the same with the U.S.

In the mid 1900s underground military bunkers were built and constructed as a refuge for military personnel to reside and preform their daily duties in over the concerned threat of nuclear attack. These bunkers were constructed deep underground with facilities and supplies that could house over 400 people in the event of a nuclear detonation with generators to provide power. These bunkers were preferably built within hillsides and mountains that subsisted of granite, the hardest type of rock perfect for withstanding nukes.

The vast majority of these bunkers have been decommissioned or re-purposed, but for the most part remain off limits to the public. These bunkers contained lower chambers where highly confidential works transpired but not many know about these secret chambers as they are hidden from the higher 'face' of the bunker and were designated for specific personnel. If a nuke were to drop on the bunker those residing deep within would not even feel it let alone hear it, having to rely on communications for live intel, thus things like radio transmissions were obtained and managed and wi-fi could most certainly be utilized as well.

Theoretically they could still be used for much of the same purposes they were built for.

-
Source of information: I come from a military family with relatives who worked in these bunkers.

It’s where the top government people and others run off to in times like this. Mount Cheyenne and others are popular but there are tons people don’t know about in secluded places like north Canada and Alaska.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back