Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spain doctors chanting "OM" and Satnam

NakedPluto [JG]

Spain doctors got inspired to a more truthful 'prayer', no xian or other enemy bullshit
Hard to get more information on this, but I see it authentic

https://youtu.be/-oQGZ1BsJq0

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7t06en

Chanting "om" is the same as praying to jewsus. I am sure you must know, but others won't - "om" is nonsense.

By the way, this video you posted has been edited, apparently -
https://youtu.be/-eps50XIAZg
This was posted by the Guardian.

FancyMancy said:
Chanting "om" is the same as praying to jewsus. I am sure you must know, but others won't - "om" is nonsense.

That's why I put it in quotation marks, om is a corruption

FancyMancy said:

OHM means knowledge in Enochian.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

Enochian is a relatively young language and has nothing to do with old civilisations and such. It's fake. Search HooderCobra's post on enochian.

FancyMancy said:
Chanting "om" is the same as praying to jewsus.
n.
Are you sure?David Frawley has it in the book about mantras.Where did you read this?In the jos it is stated that Om is useless and it is a corruption but not it is giving energy to that thoughtform?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SN-6x6zklIk

10s of thousands of feminists all got together in an enormous swarm in Spain, all sneezing on each other, and now Spain is one of the worst countries for the virus.
Get what you pay for / can't fix stupid.
They did this in the middle of when bad things were already happening with the virus and everybody knew to avoid crowds, but they did it anyway. They said that masculinity kills more than corona virus, and now they all got the corona so they have both of their problems now.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
10s of thousands of feminists all got together in an enormous swarm in Spain, all sneezing on each other, and now Spain is one of the worst countries for the virus.

if they didn't light up one ..all in vain, you need to have the whole package of stupid to be a proud one

Νίκος said:
FancyMancy said:
n.
Are you sure?David Frawley has it in the book about mantras.Where did you read this?In the jos it is stated that Om is useless and it is a corruption but not it is giving energy to that thoughtform?
Praying to jewsus is useless.

They did this in the middle of when bad things were already happening with the virus and everybody knew to avoid crowds, but they did it anyway. They said that masculinity kills more than corona virus, and now they all got the corona so they have both of their problems now.
Offensive reply forthcoming; anyone who might be a Female (although, this is not directed to you, necessarily) might be offended.

Well, they'll bleed it out in a couple of weeks, after which they'll be all happy and joyful again, possibly.

Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

Enochian is a relatively young language and has nothing to do with old civilisations and such. It's fake. Search HooderCobra's post on enochian.

Then why did angels attack Maxine so much when she revised the keys and why do at least some of those words have energy to them like Vuh-Luh-KEE-neen Buh-lee-our-ray no I don’t go around using Enochian words I am just saying I did at one point and it seems they had some power. Now we have abhaya and Sananda meaning the same two things in Sanskrit and that is way more powerful.

I am not doubting that this is nowhere near in power to what Sanskrit or some of the other ancient languages are. I suspected that long before I saw hoodedcobras post on it even back when people were still using the keys and trying to learn enochian stuff back before the rtrs and I am glad people realize that. What I am saying is I think that whoever wrote that did know something About spirituality. Where did the energy in these words come from. If it was from the enemy and the thoughtform somehow I am glad I still don’t use that.

I did try to write out Enochian poems one time spending hours and days doing this and I abandon a lot of what I wrote cause when saying it the energy felt too xtian or enemy one of them felt as if I was reading a buybul in energy I admit even though using the dictionary I was clearly cursing the enemy I didn’t get it. A couple felt nice but I am not sure I’d trust this and I have not done any of this stuff in years cause of that.

I don’t think it has no power though I wonder where this really came from.

Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

Then why did angels attack Maxine so much when she revised the keys and why do at least some of those words have energy to them like Vuh-Luh-KEE-neen Buh-lee-our-ray no I don’t go around using Enochian words I am just saying I did at one point and it seems they had some power. Now we have abhaya and Sananda meaning the same two things in Sanskrit and that is way more powerful.

I am not doubting that this is nowhere near in power to what Sanskrit or some of the other ancient languages are. I suspected that long before I saw hoodedcobras post on it even back when people were still using the keys and trying to learn enochian stuff back before the rtrs and I am glad people realize that. What I am saying is I think that whoever wrote that did know something About spirituality. Where did the energy in these words come from. If it was from the enemy and the thoughtform somehow I am glad I still don’t use that.

I did try to write out Enochian poems one time spending hours and days doing this and I abandon a lot of what I wrote cause when saying it the energy felt too xtian or enemy one of them felt as if I was reading a buybul in energy I admit even though using the dictionary I was clearly cursing the enemy I didn’t get it. A couple felt nice but I am not sure I’d trust this and I have not done any of this stuff in years cause of that.

That's natural selection for you :lol:

Νίκος said:
Om as a mantra is of course completely safe. It may have little to no effect but it's definitely not harmful. I rolled my eyes when I saw that post from Fancy but didn't want to bother with a reply.

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
Om as a mantra is of course completely safe. It may have little to no effect but it's definitely not harmful. I rolled my eyes when I saw that post from Fancy but didn't want to bother with a reply.
It's been stated on here that AUM is where the power is and Om is a name of the Sun, just like Sol and On are, which were corrupted into the creation of the jew sol-om-on, who is supposed to be the most wise.

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:

The power from the Enochian praises to the Gods come from the fact that we are praising the Gods.

Praying to jewsus is not useless, to jews is useful and to us is harmful.

Νίκος said:
FancyMancy said:
n.
"OM" is a corruption of AUM, which is the authentic/original sankrit word of what "OM" is supposed to be. "OM" is pushed instead in new age spiritual trash.

FancyMancy said:
It's been stated on here that AUM is where the power is and Om is a name of the Sun, just like Sol and On are, which were corrupted into the creation of the jew sol-om-on, who is supposed to be the most wise.
That however doesn't mean that one would be "praying to god" by chanting Om, as you said earlier in the thread. Om is just a name for the Sun and nothing else, and therefore not "harmful" in any way.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Praying to jewsus is not useless, to jews is useful and to us is harmful.
OK, good way of saying it. You tightened or fine-tuned - made more accurate - what I meant. Thanks.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
That however doesn't mean that one would be "praying to god" by chanting Om, as you said earlier in the thread. Om is just a name for the Sun and nothing else, and therefore not "harmful" in any way.
Maybe om still has some power just like Sol.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Yeah, every single mantra out there can be vibrated and will have an effect based on this vibration. Whether that effect is good or bad though, it's hard to say through theorization alone. If we know what the "O" letter means in vibration, this can help in finding out what effect this mantra has. The letter "M" is for the crown chakra and the head in general.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
I said,
I did not say "Chanting 'om' equals praying to jewsus", but upon reading it again and reading the replies after it, I can now see that it might have been misinterpreted as meaning if you chant "om" then you are praying to jewsus, which I didn't mean. I thought I clarified it by adding,
"om" is nonsense.
Praying to jewsus is nonsense and chanting "om" is nonsense, in the sense that neither chanting "om" nor praying to jewsus makes the World better. When I said it is useless, I meant that it doesn't help make the World better; TopoftheAbyss clarified it for me, which I didn't realise. As said,
Νίκος said:
not it is giving energy to that thoughtform?
I didn't mean that; merely that it is a waste of time.

Νίκος also did say,
Νίκος said:
In the jos it is stated that Om is useless and it is a corruption
and I connected it with praying to jewsus is also useless.

I didn't mention "harmful", though. You rolled your eyes at me saying it is harmful (at least that's what it looked like you meant) but I didn't say it is harmful; Νίκος didn't say it is harmful, either. You mentioned "harmful" first in this thread, and then after that, TopoftheAbyss said it is harmful to/against us.

I'll try again - "Om" is a name of the Sun, as are "Sol" and "On"; which were collected and corrupted into one faerie tale story book character known as sol-om-on, who was supposed to be the most wise. Chanting "om" is as helpful as praying to jewsus - doing nothing to help; therefore, it is useless...although, the use of "om" is not helping us because "AUM" is where the power is, and "om" might be useful against us in the sense that it is actually not helping us, so that means it is a waste of time...which is unhelpful - useful for the jew, because we'd be wasting our time using it; useless against us because...yep...we'd be wasting our time using it.

jesus christmas, lol. I hope that makes sense now! :oops:

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Yeah, every single mantra out there can be vibrated and will have an effect based on this vibration. Whether that effect is good or bad though, it's hard to say through theorization alone. If we know what the "O" letter means in vibration, this can help in finding out what effect this mantra has. The letter "M" is for the crown chakra and the head in general.
You must know surely, but others wouldn't...
As AUM is powerful, and for some Runes adding AU to them can also help increase the power/effectiveness (depending on which works the best for any individual), it is also important to realise that AU is Gold, (turning the 'base metals', i.e. dirty, weak Chakras into 'gold', i.e. clean and empowered and strong Chakras), which is the 666/Solar Chakra, and the Chakras are the powerhouses of the Soul, and one could say that the 666/Solar Chakra is like a powerhouse of the powerhouses of the Soul, but there does need to be a balance with the Chakras, of course. 666 being the number of the perfected Soul must either be correct exactly, or merely a coincidence that the Solar/Gold/AU Chakra is the 666 Chakra. What we've learned and come to realise is that "om" is not powerful in comparison with AU - that's why the previous Words (that is - words of power) were revised and corrected with more-powerful versions, and as most people know already, praying to jewsus is not as powerful(!) as vibrating Words (words of power), some of those Words containing AU. Not to mention, the Words for the Chakras contain AU - LAUM, VAUM, RAUM, etc. They are not LOM, VOM, ROM, etc.

Please tell me that that makes sense now, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back