Did i fucked up this sun square repetitions?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
luis

Did i fucked up this sun square repetitions?

Post by luis »

I was doing the square and i did Aum suryae and before said Svaha my father talked to me and i had to respond to him and after that i continued with Svaha without redoing all the mantra...does this still count? I kind of upset by this :?
Sacred_Practice9

Re: Did i fucked up this sun square repetitions?

Post by Sacred_Practice9 »

luis wrote:I was doing the square and i did Aum suryae and before said Svaha my father talked to me and i had to respond to him and after that i continued with Svaha without redoing all the mantra...does this still count? I kind of upset by this :?
I personally like to think that as long as you continued it in direct order, as it is still part of the mantra. I feel as long as you vibrated the first half and finished it that it should still count, but I don't know for sure.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest
Cacique Satanás

Post by Cacique Satanás »

Start again...
luis

Post by luis »

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:
luis wrote:I was doing the square and i did Aum suryae and before said Svaha my father talked to me and i had to respond to him and after that i continued with Svaha without redoing all the mantra...does this still count? I kind of upset by this :?
I personally like to think that as long as you continued it in direct order, as it is still part of the mantra. I feel as long as you vibrated the first half and finished it that it should still count, but I don't know for sure.
Thanks and yes the problem is that we don't know for sure :? I will re-start It this sunday just to be sure, i was only 10 days in it and i don't want to finish it having this doubts :roll: