Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Too good to be true?

Cartman1997

I have been seeing tons of of posts on social media and articles about how Donald Trump merged the feds and treasury together into one organization. Normally, I wouldn't trust social media and websites but seeing it almost everywhere, that has me wondering. It almost sounds too good to be true.

Cartman1997 said:
I have been seeing tons of of posts on social media and articles about how Donald Trump merged the feds and treasury together into one organization. Normally, I wouldn't trust social media and websites but seeing it almost everywhere, that has me wondering. It almost sounds too good to be true.

You sure this ain't fake news?

Could you please provide links and resources and articles, to show where you got this information from?

It would be really helpful for people to see what your stance and understanding is if you did this.

It sounds good but is really nothing because it is obvious that trump isn’t in control right now and the Alphabet agencies have him on strings over this pandemic. It’s meaningless crap meant to give the Qanon idiots more hope that trump is going after the deep state. Q said that Soros and Hillary were on that navy hospital ship in Los Angeles so some lunatic ran a train off the tracks to try and break in. Q also says that Jews are “Satanic” and other boondoggle.

magus.immortalis said:
Cartman1997 said:

You sure this ain't fake news?

Could you please provide links and resources and articles, to show where you got this information from?

It would be really helpful for people to see what your stance and understanding is if you did this.
Honestly, when I went back and looked at everything, I think everyone took the opinion as a fact from the yahoo article. When I typed up the second link, my phone automatically went in secret mode. I would be careful this one, I don't know why I would automatically take me to secret mode.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feds-cure-risks-being-worse-110052807.html
https://qmap.pub

ShadowTheRaven said:
Rule of Thumb: If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
It probably is and I'm not here to try to post fake news. So that I do apologize for, I'll do better research next time.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
It sounds good but is really nothing because it is obvious that trump isn’t in control right now and the Alphabet agencies have him on strings over this pandemic. It’s meaningless crap meant to give the Qanon idiots more hope that trump is going after the deep state. Q said that Soros and Hillary were on that navy hospital ship in Los Angeles so some lunatic ran a train off the tracks to try and break in. Q also says that Jews are “Satanic” and other boondoggle.
I looked up qanon and you're right. It honestly could be that. I should take a better look at things.

Lyric Too good to be true

The way that you move
You take me to heaven
The things that you do
You got me confessing
You fell from the sky
My type of perfection
Is this real life
There's something about ya

You're way too good to be true
You're way too good to be true oooho oooho

Oh no baby don't lie
When you say that you'll be mine
I can't look in your eyes
Cus I fall a thousand times
And all I want is you to testify oooho
Oh so baby don't lie when you say that you'll be mine

I don't go to church
So be my religion
I'm hung on your words
Give me something to believe in

Oh no baby don't lie
When you say that you'll be mine

I can't look in your eyes
Cus I fall a thousand times
And all I want is you to testify oooho
Oh so baby don't lie when you say that you'll be mine

I shut down for you
I go in and dove in and drown you
They should be crowning you
Cuz you’re way too good to be true
Please don’t hesitate
take me while there’s still something left to take

Baby you’re all that I crave
Tell me how many days
do I have to chase you
Do I have to chase
Before I taste you

Before I can say
I can escape you
I can not escape
Baby you are
way to good to be true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEwB2hT83gw

JK

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back