Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel’s Health Minister: The Messiah will arrive in april

Eihwaz

Messiah Will Come by Passover, Says Israel Health Minister
“I am sure Messiah will come by Passover and save us the same way God saved us during the Exodus”

Only the Messiah can save Israel from coronavirus, says Health Minister.
Israel Health Ministry Yaakov Litzman has been criticized for what many call his unprofessional handling of the coronavirus crisis. But in a recent interview, he suggested that while he takes the situation seriously, he’s waiting on a more divine brand of deliverance.

One of the early sticking points in the current unity coalition negotiations between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and rival Benny Gantz was the latter’s insistence that someone other than Litzman serve as Minister of Health in the next government.

Litzman insisted that his United Torah Judaism faction and its seven seats would remain in the coalition only if he retaied his current post, and Gantz on Sunday reportedly acquiesced.

That sorely disappointed health care professionals in Israel. Earlier in the day, Channel 12 News reported that the heads of hospital departments across the country had petitioned Netanyahu to install a Minister of Health with an actual medical background.

Earlier this month, Litzman was asked in an interview with Chamal News if the current restrictions on the Israeli population will last until after the Passover holiday, set to begin the evening of April 8, next Wednesday.

Israel’s Minister of Health responded:

“God forbid! We are praying and hoping that Messiah will arrive before Passover as it is a time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come by Passover and save us the same way God saved us during the Exodus and we were freed. The Moshiach will come and save us all.”

Source:
https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/messiah-will-come-by-passover-says-israel-health-minister/

Dat shieeet stronggg.... Shieeeeeeeeet...Dis minster w0ke....

This is sort of like how the torah was supposed to save all the Orthodox jews, who are now all crawling with Coronavirus all over the place.

They are clearly in a tremendous need for energy for their purposes. They have run out very bad due to lack of assembly and draining billions of cattle. The energy bank is going to hit zero at some point, not far from now. So they gotta write bullshit to get people to channel whatever energy they can, from believing crap. But nothing can replace their losses now.

These jews are not only superstitions, very evil, but also dangerously stupid for everyone involved. Also, he has to put the blunt down for once, it's clouding his already ruined elderly and brainwashed brain.

Just like the worthless Jews believed their Messiah was coming to save them in the Bar Kokhba war with Rome. Then they just got destroyed by the Pagan Roman military who used psychic warfare themselves and were led by spiritual adepts. So much for their kabbalah crap it failed them. The Romans put up a statue of Satan as Jupiter [Zeus] the Jewish Bible calls Zeus, Satan. The statue honoring Satan was put up right in the Jew temple as the sign the Jews and their shit god was conquered by Rome and that Satan is victorious.

Two thousand years later the Jews are still whining the Pagan Romans beat them and put the statue to Satan up in their destroyed temple.

Pramantha said:
Messiah Will Come by Passover, Says Israel Health Minister
“I am sure Messiah will come by Passover and save us the same way God saved us during the Exodus”

Only the Messiah can save Israel from coronavirus, says Health Minister.
Israel Health Ministry Yaakov Litzman has been criticized for what many call his unprofessional handling of the coronavirus crisis. But in a recent interview, he suggested that while he takes the situation seriously, he’s waiting on a more divine brand of deliverance.

One of the early sticking points in the current unity coalition negotiations between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and rival Benny Gantz was the latter’s insistence that someone other than Litzman serve as Minister of Health in the next government.

Litzman insisted that his United Torah Judaism faction and its seven seats would remain in the coalition only if he retaied his current post, and Gantz on Sunday reportedly acquiesced.

That sorely disappointed health care professionals in Israel. Earlier in the day, Channel 12 News reported that the heads of hospital departments across the country had petitioned Netanyahu to install a Minister of Health with an actual medical background.

Earlier this month, Litzman was asked in an interview with Chamal News if the current restrictions on the Israeli population will last until after the Passover holiday, set to begin the evening of April 8, next Wednesday.

“God forbid! We are praying and hoping that Messiah will arrive before Passover as it is a time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come by Passover and save us the same way God saved us during the Exodus and we were freed. The Moshiach will come and save us all.”

Source:
https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/messiah-will-come-by-passover-says-israel-health-minister/
New stronger drugs in israel xD

This article was published one day too early.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnow7YXuSes
The jew is so clever that it is incapable of realising, knowing, understanding that it is incompatible with Humanity and Earth and similar Planets.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dat shieeet stronggg.... Shieeeeeeeeet...Dis minster w0ke....

This is sort of like how the torah was supposed to save all the Orthodox jews, who are now all crawling with Coronavirus all over the place.

They are clearly in a tremendous need for energy for their purposes. They have run out very bad due to lack of assembly and draining billions of cattle. The energy bank is going to hit zero at some point, not far from now. So they gotta write bullshit to get people to channel whatever energy they can, from believing crap. But nothing can replace their losses now.

These jews are not only superstitions, very evil, but also dangerously stupid for everyone involved. Also, he has to put the blunt down for once, it's clouding his already ruined elderly and brainwashed brain.
I don't know how much energy they get from xian and musulum zombies but maybe they will make sacrifices on a large scale as recently in Australia, this is typical and very well known in their festivals.

Messiah, coming in a week or two? Get fucked. Luckily the majority of jews are about as brain dead as they are religious, but regardless of Coronavirus cases in Not-Palestine, they are still very much a threat to human civilization as they know it. I don't care if they've been infected with Malaria, Covid, and Ebola all-in-one.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnow7YXuSes

"Now Kyle, I need you to be quiet. In my class, you need to be able to concentrate."
"Ugh!"
"Concentration is the key to succeeding in my class."
"Maybe we'll have to send him to Concentration Camp, AWWW DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!"
"Cartman!!!"

Pramantha said:

“We are praying and hoping that Messiah will arrive before Passover as it is a time of our redemption.”

They are already being redeemed by being consumed by the hellfire of our RTRs. That is their salvation: the second death.

Stormblood said:
They are already being redeemed by being consumed by the hellfire of our RTRs. That is their salvation: the second death.

A good start, but it won't be finished until the jew is not even a footnote in our history books except as a citation for the dark ages of humanity in which their levels of malevolence cannot be matched except by their creators.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Stormblood said:

A good start, but it won't be finished until the jew is not even a footnote in our history books except as a citation for the dark ages of humanity in which their levels of malevolence cannot be matched except by their creators.

Damnatio Memoriae?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back