Lexus Wants Your DNA

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
magickeye9

Lexus Wants Your DNA

Post by magickeye9 »

Hey guys, check out this video of Lexus and how they want to use your dna to buy cars from them.

Lexus Genetic Select
https://youtu.be/s0Uxzh1E94U
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Lexus Wants Your DNA

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

magickeye9 wrote:Hey guys, check out this video of Lexus and how they want to use your dna to buy cars from them.

Lexus Genetic Select
https://youtu.be/s0Uxzh1E94U
I am not sure if in the next Apple phone I will have to give droplets of my blood to get it to work. Since you have to give fingerprint, iris scan, access to all of your behavior information.

We will be giving blood to Rabbi Zuckerberg to get jewbook to work soon.

Technology in the jewish world may revolve around giving a gallon of your blood to the jewish ghouls to drink everyday. After all this is done spiritually, if they get their kingdom, may become the norm or some shit.

Humor or not the idea is...disgusting.
magickeye9

Post by magickeye9 »

Yeah I hear ya HP Cobra. I personally only go for free upgrades with my phones so I'm up to date with some features on my device but not everything. Which is fine by me. I honestly only use my phone for basic stuff, plus I'll hold on to it for a long time before I'm forced to switch it (lol). I was still using my Galaxy S4 since it came out up until the last few months of last year because it started giving me problems.
Gerecht Ror

Post by Gerecht Ror »

This seems also subliminal to me.
To link machine (car) to Human Nature (Dna). Maybe to prepare human mind to be transferred into syntetic electronic bodies in some decades (like greys, semi artificial beings) ? A wet dream for the enemy, remote controlled Souls or whatever similar they may conceive.
Cacique Satanás

Post by Cacique Satanás »

Gerecht Ror wrote:This seems also subliminal to me.
To link machine (car) to Human Nature (Dna). Maybe to prepare human mind to be transferred into syntetic electronic bodies in some decades (like greys, semi artificial beings) ? A wet dream for the enemy, remote controlled Souls or whatever similar they may conceive.
And getting shekels from them...
Cacique Satanás

Here is the fact that people do not get...it does not matter if your ancestors lived in every inch of the planet but as long as they didn't race mix then you have to evaluate people in a racial mode,for example: if all my ancestors were White and didn't mix with Asian or Black people and my White grandparents are coming from Africa and my parents living with me in Japan then this migration does not make me a race mixed individual since I am still White at the soul level.

People think that they can give you a "race" just by your nationality,lol.
If you say "I am Japanese" then you expect an Asian guy but what if you say "I am Japanese" and your actual race is Black or White...this will not make "sense" in the mind of people.
Cacique Satanás

What this "DNA trend" is doing is creating in the mind of people that they are very race mixed and there never existed tribes that kept blood and racial purity.

It is like Yazidi people, they keep their original blood and I assume people will consider them "race mixed" just by seeing a couple of Yazidi people living in Japan,Irak,USA,China,Africa or Brazi,lmao.
alek

Post by alek »

Well..... it is an april fools video man read the bottom at the ending.
It is a really good faked video. I'll give you that.
I remember back when I was a little kid I went to a museum of henry ford I want to say probably 2005.
I seen the fingerprint technology that would be on ford cars in something like the year 2015, now they seemed quite serious.
I live to defeat the enemy