Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problems with cleaning the aura and a few additional questions.

Justice

Good morning everyone. I noticed large discrepancies im the amount of time I need to cleanse my aura and chakras. Sometimes it is 7, 20, 40 minutes and sometimes event 1,5 hours. Could it be related to 'prayers' for my family and friends? Is there any way to overcome this? In generał, I am after opening almost all my chakras and I do not know how much further exercise is needed on these smallers onces (face, clairaudience, etc.) How mamy days should it take?

Hail Father Satan!

That is a long time to be focusing on aura cleaning. String visualizations in the sun work amazing and SURYA or RAUM mantras are wondrous as well. Returning curses meditations also are great for an in depth clean. But possibly an illness is manifesting in your aura and it’s something to be mindful of for the next couple days. Maybe take some things to help boost your immune system and watch what you eat for the next couple days until it clears.

But with the chakras it’s best to keep empowering them until you focus on them and they feel strong. Also work in exercises to work on clairaudience and clairvoyance while also strengthening those minor chakras. How long it takes to fully open them can be different for each individual.

Justice said:
Good morning everyone. I noticed large discrepancies im the amount of time I need to cleanse my aura and chakras. Sometimes it is 7, 20, 40 minutes and sometimes event 1,5 hours. Could it be related to 'prayers' for my family and friends? Is there any way to overcome this? In generał, I am after opening almost all my chakras and I do not know how much further exercise is needed on these smallers onces (face, clairaudience, etc.) How mamy days should it take?

Hail Father Satan!

Build up your protective aura to prevent negative energy from even getting to you after you've cleaned your soul, chakras and aura. Also close your chakras to prevent them from taking in harmful energy and spin them every day.

Doing RTRs also removes curses from the enemy and you should be doing them every day.

As for the minor chakras, the days are a general guideline. People are different and might take some longer to open and empower a chakra, this includes major chakras. It took me a month to open and empower my third-eye, a couple weeks to open a couple other major chakras, then only a day or two for the last few. Go for however long you feel is necessary.

Justice said:

Hail Father Satan!

Could you please clarify what you mean by "prayers"?
What do these "prayers" consist of?
Do you say them? Or do others?

Rokt performs twice a day. I just had the idea to increase the number every time I have difficulty cleaning the aura. In my surroundings there are a lot of people who are in religious associations and as I am currently learning I have no way to break contact with them. in these associations they pray as if they are not supporting their faith. In addition, my family has a handful of fanatical Catholics who were able to stand above me when I slept and sprinkled holy water in me. That's why I'm afraid that I may have some problems with cleaning the aura.

Justice said:

Hail Father Satan!

It says to do a rosary of Surya or Raum.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Maybe someone will also be able to solve this problem, I will write what I used and what effect it gave. Personally, I used the Yaum vibration on the 6 chakras and rotating the chakras on a daily basis. And now it takes me 10 minutes up the mountain (not counting the time to vibrate after each Yaum vibration chakra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back