Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Update on Leraje

I'd like to share something about this Goddess that the recent events in my life have lead me to believe as true.

The first time I met her (very briefly as I was a newborn SS, still surprised I managed to see Her) was during Samhain 2002. I had asked Father for a succubus as loves and guide, so I mistakenly thought my guide (Guardian Demon in fact) was Her for a rather long time (deluded, I know, don't tell me).

After a LOT I managed to understand the one I saw looked and kind of felt a lot like the one described in the JoS and I persuaded myself after some trick and error that I had met a Goetic Demoness instead of a succubus.

Happy as fuck, I tried to mentally call Her and finally 'felt' something right away. It was almost a bridge between me and Her but too short, so I couldn't reach Her.
The same week I decided I needed to perform the summoning ritual and see what it would lead to.
I recently described what happened the first night and the following month in another reply in my 'Air' topic, but long story short, I observed technology unexplainably failing everywhere I went. Machinery shutting down not to start again, fried circuits, glitches, you name it.

Not being able to tell much from my interaction with Demons yet, I assumed this 'negative effect' was to be interpreted as a "no, I'm not your Guardian" from Leraje's part and decided I had been wrong in thinking so, assuming I had had my chance and that now I was being told off somehow.

I wrote numerous entries in diaries, second guessing my conclusions, doubting myself and telling myself I was being an idiot, not even being able to tell who my Guardian Demon was. Meanwhile, a ton of signs and proof was telling me She was indeed my Guardian, that I'd be a fool not to grasp the fact.

Lately, I started understanding Her a little better, between my self turmoil prior to learning which my dominant Element is, practicing a lot with my aura and chakras, but in the end I got the message. Maybe I have more than one Guardian (I know it's a possibility) but I swear I'll do my best to stop disappointing Her.

The update for today, and it may be very well a reference to my latest self questioning and discoveries (special thanks to GhostintheMachine and Stormblood who provided some great examples and explanation of possibilities I had ignored), is that I think Leraje rules a lot over machinery/technology (basically all that runs on electricity) than She is given credit.

Personally, I'll add, I think my specific experience with failing technology was an answer to something that is deeply bothering me (namely the presence of 5G towers, much more diffused than I thought) and my constant thinking of a way to dispose of this threat. (PS. The lightning in my workplace just failed, another hint from Leraje to confirm all I said holds truth.)

Hope you find this helpful, do let me know if you feel the same or otherwise.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJE! HAIL ZEUS! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!

Proud to be a Gentile!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Believe me, you're not the only one who struggles with interpreting some of these encounters. I have no issues with communication when it comes to directly summoning demons, I know who they are, I know what to ask, I know what to say, and they're straight forward and to the point with no complications; However when it comes to random encounters, I'm awkward at best.

For one I have no idea who they are and have no way of telling, for two I can't tell if they're friend or foe so I usually end up being a hostile and defensive prick almost immediately, feeling positive energy to me doesn't automatically dismiss that they might be an enemy either to which I'll only switch from hostile to cautious/wary. I've been tricked in the past so there's a lack of trust due to lack of clarity as I cannot see astral forms very well, especially in lighting. Also telepathic communication is usually jumbled and messy, there's far too much room for misinterpretation on my end so that's practically useless until I work on it further.

Oftentimes I find myself really wanting to trust the encounters where the energy is positive, but I'm very reluctant of letting down my barriers for my safety. They're nice though for the most part I guess when nothing bad happens... reminds you you're not alone.

Thanks for sharing your experience, always interesting and I’m glad you’re on the track to getting your communication dialed. Work on those chakras and trances!

As far as technology goes, it’s possible that she deals with these things. Many of my interactions have always involved tech getting messed up for me as well, with a different God. It can be a way to communicate, and it can be intentionally done. Typically, for me, there is something trying to be said. On one occasion, though, during an invocation my entire household went out of whack. My exes computer stopped working, phones glitched, and every adult that was present stayed up for nights. I’d base my own judgements on the strength of energy present and the interaction being had. You’ll get it figured out in time. Sounds like you’re headed in the right direction.

so I mistakenly thought my guide (Guardian Demon in fact) was Her for a rather long time (deluded, I know, don't tell me).
you're not deluded for not knowing your Guardian Demon.

I'd like to share something about this Goddess that the recent events in my life have lead me to believe as true.

The first time I met her (very briefly as I was a newborn SS, still surprised I managed to see Her) was during Samhain 2002. I had asked Father for a succubus as loves and guide, so I mistakenly thought my guide (Guardian Demon in fact) was Her for a rather long time (deluded, I know, don't tell me).

After a LOT I managed to understand the one I saw looked and kind of felt a lot like the one described in the JoS and I persuaded myself after some trick and error that I had met a Goetic Demoness instead of a succubus.

Happy as fuck, I tried to mentally call Her and finally 'felt' something right away. It was almost a bridge between me and Her but too short, so I couldn't reach Her.
The same week I decided I needed to perform the summoning ritual and see what it would lead to.
I recently described what happened the first night and the following month in another reply in my 'Air' topic, but long story short, I observed technology unexplainably failing everywhere I went. Machinery shutting down not to start again, fried circuits, glitches, you name it.

Not being able to tell much from my interaction with Demons yet, I assumed this 'negative effect' was to be interpreted as a "no, I'm not your Guardian" from Leraje's part and decided I had been wrong in thinking so, assuming I had had my chance and that now I was being told off somehow.

I wrote numerous entries in diaries, second guessing my conclusions, doubting myself and telling myself I was being an idiot, not even being able to tell who my Guardian Demon was. Meanwhile, a ton of signs and proof was telling me She was indeed my Guardian, that I'd be a fool not to grasp the fact.

Lately, I started understanding Her a little better, between my self turmoil prior to learning which my dominant Element is, practicing a lot with my aura and chakras, but in the end I got the message. Maybe I have more than one Guardian (I know it's a possibility) but I swear I'll do my best to stop disappointing Her.

The update for today, and it may be very well a reference to my latest self questioning and discoveries (special thanks to GhostintheMachine and Stormblood who provided some great examples and explanation of possibilities I had ignored), is that I think Leraje rules a lot over machinery/technology (basically all that runs on electricity) than She is given credit.

Personally, I'll add, I think my specific experience with failing technology was an answer to something that is deeply bothering me (namely the presence of 5G towers, much more diffused than I thought) and my constant thinking of a way to dispose of this threat. (PS. The lightning in my workplace just failed, another hint from Leraje to confirm all I said holds truth.)

Proud to be a Gentile!

It could be your OWN bio-electricity that is causing faulty or failing technology.
You can program your aura in the present tense to fix this. You'll have to do it every day though.
It will build. You should see results after a while, depending on how often you do it and how strong your bio-electricity is.

Ghost in the Machine said:

That already sounds advanced to me :D I'd say all you need is to tune your senses more, maybe take one over others, I would suggest astral hearing as it would improve the telepathic communication and grant you better contact. I guess you'd be able to tell whether it was a Demon or something else.

magus.immortalis said:
It could be your OWN bio-electricity that is causing faulty or failing technology.
You can program your aura in the present tense to fix this. You'll have to do it every day though.
It will build. You should see results after a while, depending on how often you do it and how strong your bio-electricity is.

Didn't feel like it was me at all. I managed to do that on purpose a few times in the past, but not involuntarily and definitely not so much. Maybe it was only Her way of telling me She was there, and this is a skill that any Demon can use (reading the descriptions in the JoS we know the environment can be affected of course), but with all the knowledge I've got lately about the Air Element it feels the way I explained. I need a lot more training to be able to tell things for sure, though.

Maybe it was only Her way of telling me She was there,
Also look for when a giant swirling wind storm starts when you are thinking about her, when the rest of the day was still with no wind. She does this a lot. :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Maybe it was only Her way of telling me She was there,
Also look for when a giant swirling wind storm starts when you are thinking about her, when the rest of the day was still with no wind. She does this a lot. :)

Now that you mention that, I used to see this a lot in the past.. like when I was a child mostly. Didn't have internet or a computer or anything so I couldn't know yet about Demons and Satan. I wonder what my thoughts would have been if I did. I always strongly disliked the church, going to it, living near one. Always thought many "WHAT IFs". And I did get to the conclusion once (in the shower, I remember even that lol) that Satan had to be a good guy and I wished to meet Him, get to know Him. If only I knew at least about meditation I'd have started training as a child.

Proud to be a Gentile!
I actually think I may have her (lerajie) as a guardian, but im not sure. I am balancing between her and vepar. im using the "rule" of them being your guardian by your ruling element. the reason why im 60% on her is because if I were to work in her department I would like just about everything, except for maybe meterology, and her flower (plantain) grew on my front and back yards a lot when I was a kid, so there's that nostalgia. (don't know if the plant is coincidence though)

Big Dipper said:
I actually think I may have her (lerajie) as a guardian, but im not sure. I am balancing between her and vepar. im using the "rule" of them being your guardian by your ruling element. the reason why im 60% on her is because if I were to work in her department I would like just about everything, except for maybe meterology, and her flower (plantain) grew on my front and back yards a lot when I was a kid, so there's that nostalgia. (don't know if the plant is coincidence though)

I like everything about her, and the meteorology part is actually a favorite of mine and has been for a lot. I am not absolutely 100% certain that I don't have another Guardian, but for years I thought that one would be Haures (Flauros), as I have always been attracted to Her and years ago She made contact with me by Her own initiative. I had tried to summon her before, like 19 years ago I think, but got nothing at the time, so I let it go because I knew I was new and too inexperienced for a summoning to go any smoother than that or for me to see something.
Now, I think I have attracted Haures that day because I was in the right "mindset" (murderous and vengeful, wanted to burn someone) and She heard me and came one morning to prove to me She was there, and that I was right in thinking so (cuz I had been disrespected and attacked by a neighbor). Been years trying to work with Her but between my insensitivity to energy and my ups and downs trying to figure things out, I came to believe it had been a one time thing and that She took pity of my situation and wanted me to cheer up (which thanks to Her I did).

I don't think I'm the best person to give anyone advice about Guardian Demons here, but I read this once: look through the entire Demons list and see what you feel for each, if you're attracted by something or not, become familiar with them in some way. "Assume" that your Guardian will be of the sex you find attractive (I guess for this person this rule worked, I'm not too sure but who knows). Make a list of the Demons of that sex and go through the list again, finding out who has similarities with you, be it the dominant Element, the stuff they can teach, their specialties, something that fits with you. When you got a handful of them, try summoning the first or use some other divination method (like a pendulum for a beginner). See if there is ONE that really stands out and try contacting them.
I found Leraje like this, but also I found a physical description that matched almost perfect the first ever Demoness that I saw entirely years before. Never learned the name until I tried this method and things just fell in place.

Not saying this is 100% correct and effective, but it's one way to look at it when you're not as advanced as to just ask Satan directly and hear the answer He speaks. Hope that helps.

(cuz I had been disrespected and attacked by a neighbor).

I don't think I'm the best person to give anyone advice about Guardian Demons here, but I read this once: look through the entire Demons list and see what you feel for each, if you're attracted by something or not, become familiar with them in some way. "Assume" that your Guardian will be of the sex you find attractive (I guess for this person this rule worked, I'm not too sure but who knows). Make a list of the Demons of that sex and go through the list again, finding out who has similarities with you, be it the dominant Element, the stuff they can teach, their specialties, something that fits with you. When you got a handful of them, try summoning the first or use some other divination method (like a pendulum for a beginner). See if there is ONE that really stands out and try contacting them.
I found Leraje like this, but also I found a physical description that matched almost perfect the first ever Demoness that I saw entirely years before. Never learned the name until I tried this method and things just fell in place.

Not saying this is 100% correct and effective, but it's one way to look at it when you're not as advanced as to just ask Satan directly and hear the answer He speaks. Hope that helps.[/quote]

I hate neighbors, my neighbors shot my dog with a pistol damn near killing him. if only I had their names and birth info they would be my bitches. Also, tanks for the info. *finger pistols*

Big Dipper said:

Not saying this is 100% correct and effective, but it's one way to look at it when you're not as advanced as to just ask Satan directly and hear the answer He speaks. Hope that helps.

I hate neighbors, my neighbors shot my dog with a pistol damn near killing him. if only I had their names and birth info they would be my bitches. Also, tanks for the info. *finger pistols*[/quote]
You do not need their birth info nor their names, you just need the intent of cursing them, the affirmation can also be like "the neighbours who killed my dog".

Believe me, you're not the only one who struggles with interpreting some of these encounters. I have no issues with communication when it comes to directly summoning demons, I know who they are, I know what to ask, I know what to say, and they're straight forward and to the point with no complications; However when it comes to random encounters, I'm awkward at best.

For one I have no idea who they are and have no way of telling, for two I can't tell if they're friend or foe so I usually end up being a hostile and defensive prick almost immediately, feeling positive energy to me doesn't automatically dismiss that they might be an enemy either to which I'll only switch from hostile to cautious/wary. I've been tricked in the past so there's a lack of trust due to lack of clarity as I cannot see astral forms very well, especially in lighting. Also telepathic communication is usually jumbled and messy, there's far too much room for misinterpretation on my end so that's practically useless until I work on it further.

Oftentimes I find myself really wanting to trust the encounters where the energy is positive, but I'm very reluctant of letting down my barriers for my safety. They're nice though for the most part I guess when nothing bad happens... reminds you you're not alone.

Hey I’m curious about your positive energy yet enemy encounters, if you’re able to share.

Aquarius said:
Big Dipper said:

I hate neighbors, my neighbors shot my dog with a pistol damn near killing him. if only I had their names and birth info they would be my bitches. Also, tanks for the info. *finger pistols*
You do not need their birth info nor their names, you just need the intent of cursing them, the affirmation can also be like "the neighbours who killed my dog".[/quote]
VERY GOOD INFO. my dog thanks you. *finger pistols*

Sundara said:

Hey I’m curious about your positive energy yet enemy encounters, if you’re able to share.

I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking.

You said feeling positive energy to you doesn’t dismiss the fact they could be an enemy, have you had an experience like that before?

Sundara said:
Sundara said:

You said feeling positive energy to you doesn’t dismiss the fact they could be an enemy, have you had an experience like that before?

There are what is known as enemy nordics, beings of Satan's own race that betrayed him, his people and us humans. They work with the enemy and they look like our demons and gods because they are the same race. I wouldn't think it too far-fetched that they'd use things like positive energy and acting like a demon of Satan to trick us and let our guards down so that they can bring harm to us.

Know that if you ever encounter a 'demon' or 'god' that looks, appears to be, seems and claims to be of Satan, you go straight to Satan before you ever interact with them and you get the go-ahead from him first. Once you've asked and informed Satan of this being, wait a few minutes. If it's an enemy nordic they will eventually be driven off, if it's a real demon/god of Satan, they will remain and Satan will probably give you some kind of positive response that you can interpret as such.

Sundara said:

There are what is known as enemy nordics, beings of Satan's own race that betrayed him, his people and us humans. They work with the enemy and they look like our demons and gods because they are the same race. I wouldn't think it too far-fetched that they'd use things like positive energy and acting like a demon of Satan to trick us and let our guards down so that they can bring harm to us.

Know that if you ever encounter a 'demon' or 'god' that looks, appears to be, seems and claims to be of Satan, you go straight to Satan before you ever interact with them and you get the go-ahead from him first. Once you've asked and informed Satan of this being, wait a few minutes. If it's an enemy nordic they will eventually be driven off, if it's a real demon/god of Satan, they will remain and Satan will probably give you some kind of positive response that you can interpret as such.

That would be the best way to go about it, also why it’s important to strengthen our relationships with Satan. I’ve always regarded the reptilians and greys but haven’t considered enemy nordics other than the few known. I’ve always used precautions before speaking with any spirit but if they have any intelligence at all I’m sure that would be a tactic. Double-noted. Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back