Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Benefits of being healthy? (Spiritual wise)

Hello, I would like to ask what is the benefits of being healthy spiritual wise? for example: opening or healing chakras comes a little easier or your aura might be more clean thus making it easier to perform energy work. etc etc

I'm aware of the benefits of being physically healthy but I've seen any information about being healthy on a spiritual level so I thought I might ask this question.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smie:

What do you mean by being healthy spiritually? If you mean having all the chakras clean, unblocked and empowered then, of course, this means that you are much more powerful, you can invoke much more energy thus making your spells much powerful. By having the soul and chakras clean means that the Kundalini will start to awake and raise and that by keeping your soul and chakras clean you won't have that many problems when the Kundalini will start to raise.

If you actually work on your chakras consistently: clean them, empower them etc. you will see how they make a difference in your life.

The point is that we have a soul and people are neglecting it. They’re remaining on the lower levels of consciousness while our creator Satan intended for us to be like the Gods. Humanity is an unfinished project because of this.

Each chakra rules over a certain area of your life, when one of them becomes blocked or unbalanced IE not worked on at all, that area of your life probably won’t be going as it would when the chakras are empowered.

and yes they rule over physical health and make one a healthier individual in general, this works better if you live a healthy life style obviously.

a radiant and healthy soul is dominate compared to a weak soul who doesn’t practice real spirituality.

Darksage666 said:
Eric13 said:
luis said:

I apologize for what I have written, it made sense when I was writing it. In fact I thought it was a great question but once it was approved I realized that it didnt make much sense so instead I'll ask a more suitable question.

I've been having problems with nutrition for about 5 years now. Started all the way back in 2015, I then managed to bring it back in to 2016 was eating junk food but I was starting to replace that with healthy food, then in early to mid 2018 I got a fear of choking/swallowing which seemingly appeared out of nowhere which made everything worse I couldnt eat anything not even chips since it was easiest for me to eat over the months I could eat some food but most of this was junk food. Only recently ie: 33 days ago I started a working to overcome this fear I have.

This is making it a whole lot easier to eat food its still practically impossible to eat other foods but I can now eat some food that are beneficial. But the problem is the damage has been done and I dont know whats caused it but it has ruined my understanding of nutrition. I'm unsure what I need to eat in order to become healthy, I eat bananas, grapes and sometimes eggs only when I'm not lazy. But this is all I eat I cant eat red meat such as lamb chops or steak since they're the ones that are practically impossible for me to eat. I'm unsure if I need all these vitamins or minerals or anything else that is beneficial for healthy body. As I said I'm completely confused on what I need to eat and what I need to introduce into my body to keep it healthy.

I wanted to ask if there is any advice that can be given on what I should to eat to become more healthy? I apologize for the long response and perhaps the repeating sentences.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

The hunzas of the Himalayas are noted to be some of the healthiest people. They eat 80-90% plant based foods with fish and some animal products as well.

A big thing to understand in order to answer this question is what is your lifestyle? Different lifestyles require different dietary needs.

The simple way to answer you question is eat whole unprocessed foods. Make sure to eat more variety. Not the same thing every day. Animal foods to some extent are essential. Whether it be eggs, dairy or meat. You should include it on a regular basis. Drink plenty of water. Eat what you like, but again make sure it’s as unprocessed as possible.

Looks like you’re looking for a primarily vegetarian diet. That’s fine and you can find plenty of recipes and easy cookbooks to make healthy vegetarian meals. I would suggest some fish from time to time as well. Definitely both eggs and dairy if you can eat those.

So to summarize, whole foods, variety in your food selections, add some animal products and plenty of water. And above all, eat what you like and eat until your full and you’ll more or less be healthy. Again, it can get more detailed if we knew your general lifestyle. Activity levels, current state of health, etc.

Eric13 said:
So to summarize, whole foods, variety in your food selections, add some animal products and plenty of water. And above all, eat what you like and eat until your full and you’ll more or less be healthy. Again, it can get more detailed if we knew your general lifestyle. Activity levels, current state of health, etc.

Sure I'll be happy enough to provide the information you seek.

My general lifestyle: Well I basically do nothing except sit in my room all day playing on my computer I rarely leave the house (I'm completely prevented from leaving my house anyway but I was doing practically nothing even before this whole pandemic thing)

Activity Levels: Very low, if you can count hatha and kundalini yoga as exercise then yes thats the only exercise I pretty much get.

Current State of health: Well I'm unsure I use to smoke 3-4 months ago (completely clean now) but as for my health I'm completely clueless. All I eat/drink is chips, bananas, eggs, bowl of ice cream, coffee, hot chocolate, rice crackers and sometimes soft drink not much anymore. I rarely drink water in fact I just started drinking water again after what feels like months of not having it. I use to eat a lot more mostly junk food but this fear that I have stopped all that as well as stopping me from eating actual healthy food.

I hope this answers your questions :D

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Sure I'll be happy enough to provide the information you seek....
Okay, well then it’s pretty simple as long as you don’t have any weight to lose or gain. Just add more water (teas are a great option for people who like more flavor then water), cut the soft drinks, as I said eat more whole food meals. Desserts are fine from time to time. But especially fruits and such are great daily options. Big thing is variety. If you’re just eating the same stuff everyday this isn’t good. The advice I gave in my other reply has the rest of the details.

Eric13 said:

My general lifestyle: Well I basically do nothing except sit in my room all day playing on my computer I rarely leave the house (I'm completely prevented from leaving my house anyway but I was doing practically nothing even before this whole pandemic thing)

Activity Levels: Very low, if you can count hatha and kundalini yoga as exercise then yes thats the only exercise I pretty much get.

Current State of health: Well I'm unsure I use to smoke 3-4 months ago (completely clean now) but as for my health I'm completely clueless. All I eat/drink is chips, bananas, eggs, bowl of ice cream, coffee, hot chocolate, rice crackers and sometimes soft drink not much anymore. I rarely drink water in fact I just started drinking water again after what feels like months of not having it. I use to eat a lot more mostly junk food but this fear that I have stopped all that as well as stopping me from eating actual healthy food.

Wtf? How are you even alive eating all that crap?

Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:

Wtf? How are you even alive eating all that crap?

The human soul, lol. If someone eats like crap and manages to do hatha and kundalini yoga programs they're still doing pretty well for themselves, after a point one does need to cut the shit out though.

You should try and get time in the sunlight everyday, keep a chair or something out in your back yard and read a book for an hour or so, then go back inside refreshed. Keep on drinking water and if you can get any, get carbonated water to supplant soft drinks if you ever have the desire to drink those again. For me personally, carbonated water helped me stop drinking fanta and other shit like that and it's not actually as bad as people make out. Its Tonic water that is disgusting lol, but what do you expect from water that's supposed to go with alcohol. At least you don't drink.

With building any routine you should start off small and work on crafting it piece by piece, starting with the most crucial things first, like in this case water/what you drink to cleanse your body, then to your diet, then to your day to day lifestyle and so forth and go at your own pace. Know to not be distracted by social media bullshit and spend much time on Satanic things like learning spiritual practices (tarot, astrology) or just expanding your knowledge base, with things like YouTube try not to waste time and only focus on content relevant to the advancement of your knowledge and awareness. With the internet, freedom from your problems is always right around the corner, while you could be just stuck listening to the snake oil merchant because? Because what? because you need to focus on what's true first and foremost.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back