Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israeli spyware firm 'to be savior of COVID-19'

Karnonnos

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52134452

A controversial Israeli cyber-security company is marketing software that uses mobile phone data to monitor and predict the spread of the coronavirus.

NSO Group says it is in talks with governments around the world, and claims some are already testing it.

The surveillance software-maker is being sued by WhatsApp for allegedly sending malware to the phones of human rights activists and journalists.

1. They have had already masks and vaccines ready before it even broke out, coincidentally.
2. They will do mass surveillance worse than Communist China to help the planet, coincidentally.
3. They made sure the reactions of most countries would strangulate the economy and populace and make most countries look like Communist garbage, ruining the democratic system, coincidentally.
4. They catch them all over the place selling masks and running black markets with sanitizers and masks, like stereotypical jews in caricatures from Nazi Germany, coincidentally.

And possibly a few millions other things.

Wow, where would we be without their influences? Probably paradise or in Space already. Thank Israel guys we are doing pretty nice going into global Communism. Everyone has to thank the Chosen guys.

I know.. in my country they just announced at TV that they are going to make an app that is basically capable to see your location at all times "to stop the spreading of the coronavirus".
With this occasion they want to change the European legislation so that it won't be illegal to monitor people's location, all this by next week.

Yeah thanks very much jewish pieces of garbage

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everyone has to thank the Chosen guys.
iu

"guys"

I'm curious what will happen at the end of this lawsuit. "Many will discover the truth in the end but it will be too late for them." We also predicted pandemics and here they are. Now the only thing waiting is the ending with the enemy. According to the statement, there are two possibilities. Either chips or missiles.

I think the Chosen Guys have a little something else up their sleeves too:

https://jewishjournal.com/israel/312468/israeli-company-to-donate-6-million-tablets-of-drug-to-u-s-that-could-help-against-coronavirus/

Found this about a day ago.

I chuckled when I saw the only comment of the article that said "We don't have time for clinical trials. It's a safe drug."

Venomys said:

https://jewishjournal.com/israel/312468/israeli-company-to-donate-6-million-tablets-of-drug-to-u-s-that-could-help-against-coronavirus/

I chuckled when I saw the only comment of the article that said "We don't have time for clinical trials. It's a safe drug."

According to the article, the drug is Hydroxychloroquine. Let's look that up, shall we?

b3JEwqV.png

Oh, it's a drug used to treat Malaria. But Covid-19 isn't a parasite, why would you need to take an Immunosuppressive, a drug that weakens and suppresses your immune system which is the only way we can fight this virus? They really have it in their minds that we are that retarded to willingly suppress our immune systems in which we depend on.

Venomys said:

Oy vey The Number 6 Million again just like another article I saw that said in the USA 6.6 million people applied for unemployment recently.

They definitely are pulling something here in both cases.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Venomys said:

According to the article, the drug is Hydroxychloroquine. Let's look that up, shall we?

b3JEwqV.png

Oh, it's a drug used to treat Malaria. But Covid-19 isn't a parasite, why would you need to take an Immunosuppressive, a drug that weakens and suppresses your immune system which is the only way we can fight this virus? They really have it in their minds that we are that retarded to willingly suppress our immune systems in which we depend on.
Malaria is not a parasite. Malaria is another kind of virus. And they don't recommend taking just hydroxychloroquine alone, they roccomend taking it together with azythromycin which is another anti-virus drug. So taking 2 drugs that both fight viruses, to try to cure a virus, looks like a good idea to me. These drugs have been studied for several decades and they have been shown to be effective and also are mostly pretty safe. They may lead to some side effects, like causing weakened probiotic bacterias in your gut which could then lead to some slight problems. But other than things like that, they are pretty safe. Hydroxychloroquine was developed around the time of WW2 and has been used continuously for about 100 years, it is one of the most common drugs all over the world and is already in nearly every pharmacy in the world, so it would be very easy for them to use this as a treatment because it's already distributed to all these locations.

:evil: So when & how will we all overthrow their tyranny I'm one that's completed the philosopher stone or are they just begging for the new world order every malicious move they make after all I thought they want to just get along also damn Jews and their plots we gotta step up to save the world and ourselves asap

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Malaria is not a parasite. Malaria is another kind of virus. And they don't recommend taking just hydroxychloroquine alone, they roccomend taking it together with azythromycin which is another anti-virus drug. So taking 2 drugs that both fight viruses, to try to cure a virus, looks like a good idea to me. These drugs have been studied for several decades and they have been shown to be effective and also are mostly pretty safe. They may lead to some side effects, like causing weakened probiotic bacterias in your gut which could then lead to some slight problems. But other than things like that, they are pretty safe. Hydroxychloroquine was developed around the time of WW2 and has been used continuously for about 100 years, it is one of the most common drugs all over the world and is already in nearly every pharmacy in the world, so it would be very easy for them to use this as a treatment because it's already distributed to all these locations.

Correcting my grammar, I'm aware Malaria isn't a parasite but Hydroxychloroquine is also used as an anti-parasite medication as shown in the image.

I see your reasoning in taking (holy fuck look at all those letters) Hydroxychloroquine and Azythromycin together but if a jew recommends a cure obviously I have reason to be suspicious because what may be good for them, may certainly be bad for us.

Ignoring the step of having clinical trials done doesn't show us how effective those two medications are against Covid-19. We won't know unless we have trials and tests.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Correcting my grammar, I'm aware Malaria isn't a parasite but Hydroxychloroquine is also used as an anti-parasite medication as shown in the image.

I see your reasoning in taking (holy fuck look at all those letters) Hydroxychloroquine and Azythromycin together but if a jew recommends a cure obviously I have reason to be suspicious because what may be good for them, may certainly be bad for us.

Ignoring the step of having clinical trials done doesn't show us how effective those two medications are against Covid-19. We won't know unless we have trials and tests.
Nothing about this is some loser recommending a fake cure. Actually if you look at all the fake-news you-know-who's media, they are all against it. They are all trying to make everybody doubt the medicine and saying that it is snakeoil and false hope.

All of everybody talking positively about it is coming directly from the doctors who have personally tried treating people with this combination of medicine and seeing how effectively it treats the virus. Several hundred people have been treated with these medicines, and it has been nearly 100% effective. Every doctor who has tried using this treatment has seen that it is miraculously effective.

What ((((they)))) say about it is that it is fake medicine and snake oil and it doesn't work. Just like they said that this is not as bad as the flu, it is not contagious from person to person, there is no benefit by closing borders to people coming from highly infected countries, there is no benefit to social distancing, and it would actually be better to let everybody get infected and try to build a herd immunity. And of course never accept any treatment until the israeli Covid19 vaccine is finished being made, and then at that time have everybody on Earth get injected with the israeli vaccine (that has been in developement since a time before the virus even started). All of these are things which have been stated repeatedly by the fake-news media, including some very popular and "reputable" sources, even including the World Health Organization.

The whole idea of a cheap, simple, available, and effective treatment that basically cures the virus is 100% opposite of what ((((the powers that be)))) actually want, because that means that they cannot twist it into a situation where they can put more restrictions on everybody. They want absolute control and advancement of their goals. Their motto is "Never let any good tragedy go to waste! Use it as leverage to get whatever you want!"

Just look at the more than 1,400 pages of new laws that Pelosi miraculously typed up in only a couple days and try to put into the bill for giving support money to the Americans. 1,400 pages of Green New Deal, New Way Forward, every single communist law that they ever wanted. End 2nd amendment, put strong limits on 1st amendment, open all borders, free everything for everyone in the world accept the actual American still has to pay for it all. And every other piece of self destructive communist insanity that they have ever thought of. Pelosi tried to put all of this into the relief bill and they had it all ready and waiting.

Now imagine every town pharmacy in the world already has the cure, we can cure everybody's symptoms and stop the virus, it becomes harmless, and we put the world back together. This ends all of the communist's plans, they then lose any excuse or opportunity that they could have had to push their system further.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back