Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some specific books and reading material, mostly about mind control

nino

Hello brothers. I'm doing a research and trying to understand the enemy. I want you to give me, if you have any, reading material and books that explain the methods they use to manipulate the public, the public opinion and the mind control tactics they use. Thanks.

nino said:
Hello brothers. I'm doing a research and trying to understand the enemy. I want you to give me, if you have any, reading material and books that explain the methods they use to manipulate the public, the public opinion and the mind control tactics they use. Thanks.

That's a strange way of going about it.

Delving into enemy garbage is not for the weak of psyche both in the physical and spiritual sense. Their methods are nothing of our own and they use disgusting magic that twists and corrupts. Every time I have to directly research their filth at the sources I have to keep a very closed soul, especially a guarded third-eye as well as maintain mental discipline to not be affected by their trash, and then I have to do cleanings afterwords. I largely avoid it if I don't have to do it. For the most part there's no sense diving into the sewers to see if there's shit down there.

Most of what they do is simple psychological manipulation though of which can be learned and typically comes naturally to sociopaths/psychopaths. It's not really mind control, more of just directed psychological influences through various forms of media and binding spells. It's nothing fancy.

Even studying psychology is loaded with their trash up to the eyes, full of lies and bullshit they made for the human psyche. They don't fully understand how we even work so it's largely based off of their parasitic understandings of which does nothing beneficial for us.

Ghost in the Machine said:
nino said:

That's a strange way of going about it.

Delving into enemy garbage is not for the weak of psyche both in the physical and spiritual sense. Their methods are nothing of our own and they use disgusting magic that twists and corrupts. Every time I have to directly research their filth at the sources I have to keep a very closed soul, especially a guarded third-eye as well as maintain mental discipline to not be affected by their trash, and then I have to do cleanings afterwords. I largely avoid it if I don't have to do it. For the most part there's no sense diving into the sewers to see if there's shit down there.

Most of what they do is simple psychological manipulation though of which can be learned and typically comes naturally to sociopaths/psychopaths. It's not really mind control, more of just directed psychological influences through various forms of media and binding spells. It's nothing fancy.

Even studying psychology is loaded with their trash up to the eyes, full of lies and bullshit they made for the human psyche. They don't fully understand how we even work so it's largely based off of their parasitic understandings of which does nothing beneficial for us.

I need to know my enemy. So I can destroy him.

nino said:

48 laws of power
Art of seduction
Machiavelli s Prince
Just a few recommendations.
This gave me a great insight into their psyche and its a good start.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back