Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What will stop me from being a total cunt?

Point.

(theoretical)
Will there be a spiritual police? A spiritual court and jail?
What is going to stop me from committing spiritual crimes'' like hurting people for fun or breaking up couples for fun. I'm not intending on doing this but i just don't understand what would stop me. What if someone has a natal chart predisposition to be a cunt? Haha please explain

Point. said:
(theoretical)
What is going to stop me from committing spiritual crimes'' like hurting people for fun or breaking up couples for fun. I'm not intending on doing this but i just don't understand what would stop me. What if someone has a natal chart predisposition to be a cunt? Haha please explain
Assuming you would be living In a spiritually advanced society, you would probably be advanced enough to not have those kinds of desires. I’ve noticed personally over the years since coming to spiritual Satanism and meditating consistently that all of my “Mean streaks” Have disappeared.

Demons are also big on ethics, so it would make sense you would grow and evolve to have a good understanding of ethics yourself.

Point. said:
(theoretical)

There were spiritual laws yes. Like if you praise the jew on a stick or reverse important words.

That's why christianity and Judaism were outlawed.

Also everyone wont be lost sheep. They will have occult knowledge as well. So it wont be like it is now.

Point. said:
(theoretical)

Someone or something more powerful than you would stop you, if it had an interest in doing so, assuming the victims themselves could not. Lots of people are oblivious to the spiritual world, and thus very weak, however this is similar to our physical world, where many don't enforce their own defense, rather looking to the police for that. If there isn't already, it will only be a matter of time before everyone is protected in one way or another, by someone they pay, someone that cares about them, or a friend or loved one. At that point, you wouldn't be able to just victimize someone needlessly.

As far as any predisposition towards antisocial behavior, I would imagine spiritual advancement would iron that out, making you happy and not needing to be antisocial. Lots of people have natal predispositions that would make them conflict with others in one way or another, but that doesn't mean you are doomed to that behavior.

Point. said:
(theoretical)

Consequences through the morality of others. The universe holds no moral laws, but sentient races do. There are places on earth with civilizations where there is no instated laws, but if you harm someone's family member for fun, nothing is stopping them from killing you. I've seen videos of mass crowds swarming a known rapist and beating him to death.

That's your spiritual police in a society of gods. Satan stands for justice by any means, and for some that justice depending on the circumstances might be a direct death sentence. A soul too can be damaged, harmed, cursed, bound and destroyed, so if you're natural disposition is to be a cunt then you better learn to either choose your fights or choose your life.

Why don’t you plan on doing that?

I’ll tell you why. It seems to work like this, there seems to be a checks and balances thing going on to a high extent when it comes to most gentiles and spiritual progress. What I mean is, say a person is a terrible person and wishes to do terrible things to people. As they work on their soul and try to attain power to do these things, what will happen is the soul work will create a level of healing in this person that will stop these impulses. If you’ve done any spiritual work, you’ll note this. Our hangups and our negative impulses begin to die out. It takes time, but they do die out. And also it takes a lot of work to be able to have the power in the first place to actually do terrible things to people. Again, so it balances out for the majority of gentiles.

If you have the power to do awful things, you’ve put time into your soul and that means you wouldn’t want to do terrible things.

Eric13 said:

I’ll tell you why. It seems to work like this, there seems to be a checks and balances thing going on to a high extent when it comes to most gentiles and spiritual progress. What I mean is, say a person is a terrible person and wishes to do terrible things to people. As they work on their soul and try to attain power to do these things, what will happen is the soul work will create a level of healing in this person that will stop these impulses. If you’ve done any spiritual work, you’ll note this. Our hangups and our negative impulses begin to die out. It takes time, but they do die out. And also it takes a lot of work to be able to have the power in the first place to actually do terrible things to people. Again, so it balances out for the majority of gentiles.

If you have the power to do awful things, you’ve put time into your soul and that means you wouldn’t want to do terrible things.
This does make sense. I just never thought it could be universal rule as you presented it right now. If it really will be like this then its great.

Point. said:
(theoretical)
For the vast majority of people, they will have what is called morals and ethics. So while we do technically have the ability to do these things, nobody really would do them in reality. All genuine SS here have GDs, and they watch out to make sure we stay on the right track. This, combined with morals, basically leads to things like these never happening. The Gods are extremely smart and can predict the future very well, so if there was an individual with such a predisposition, they would be assigned a GD who will properly keep watch over them so they learn to balance this out and not turn criminal. It usually takes a really stupid person to actually still fall to these ways in the end, as there will be tons of signs and attempts of help from the Gods, so as to keep you on the right track.

The people who would do this in the first place are those who have certain explosive and high-conflict configurations in their charts. These things, when mixed with dirt and trauma, will cause incredible hatred and the ability to be very cruel with little regards for others. The vast majority of Gentiles would never commit crimes unless they previously were exposed to a lot of negativity, suffering, and trauma. This is also in part why the enemy wants shitty living conditions and suffering in the world - because it makes people less moral and ethical, and more easily acceptant of cruel things done to others. When you are suffering incredibly in life, then it can reach a point where it's cathartic to see others suffer as well. This is the kind of mentality the Jew wants people to have.

Eric13 said:

I can attest to this from experience.

I was not the greatest individual in my earlier years and that is a severe understatement. I will not lie though, some temptations will remain as they are no longer an aspect of a 'lower soul' but of planetary influences. For these it is required to have good control, self-discipline and grounding. Mars and Saturn are not known for kindness and love.

The worst this will get on my end though is occasionally having a weak filter from 'mind to mouth' per say. Everything else is locked down and directed to the enemy.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I can attest to this from experience.

I was not the greatest individual in my earlier years and that is a severe understatement. I will not lie though, some temptations will remain as they are no longer an aspect of a 'lower soul' but of planetary influences. For these it is required to have good control, self-discipline and grounding. Mars and Saturn are not known for kindness and love.

The worst this will get on my end though is occasionally having a weak filter from 'mind to mouth' per say. Everything else is locked down and directed to the enemy.
True, but the OP was referring to senseless wrongdoings. Which a person who works on their soul and raises their vibration through the daily practices will lose any of those desires. Any planetary influences in their chart, won’t matter in this case. What would happen is that energy will be directed elsewhere. As you attested, you direct it to the enemy. Whereas without spiritual work that energy might get directed in more unsavory ways. You might feel that energy and think, ‘oh it’s still there’ but look at the reality. You’re directing it positively. That’s a real life example of what regular spiritual work does to us. It raises our vibration and gives us a more evolved perspective to apply our energies. Even subconsciously.

The only real problem I see, is people who are born with gifts and abilities with no control over it and don’t do daily spiritual work. They might cause harm.

The Jews already exist and do nothing but use occult power like this and worse criminally against the world including to start wars. However its because they removed spiritual knowledge from humanity they get away with this. In the future humanity will return to be highly spiritually evolved. This type of behaviour will not go far before being punished. As it will be the equal of walking down the street trying to start fights with people. Sooner then later people get their ass kicked.

Point. said:
(theoretical)

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews already exist and do nothing but use occult power like this and worse criminally against the world including to start wars. However its because they removed spiritual knowledge from humanity they get away with this. In the future humanity will return to be highly spiritually evolved. This type of behaviour will not go far before being punished. As it will be the equal of walking down the street trying to start fights with people. Sooner then later people get their ass kicked.

Point. said:
(theoretical)

The thing is though I agree with this but as people advance they wouldn’t want to be like this. Even for the most part in my experience older souls who haven’t advanced a lot with spiritual power don’t tend to be like this even if they believe or side with the enemy for right now.

That in itself says something about this kind of thing.

Even if you were doing this with a Jew it’s still kind of a waste of time considering the amount of energy this stuff might take. if you don’t want to deal with these type of people then be alone for the most part don’t bother with them. You could really use your instincts and channel them into doing a lot of rtrs and spiritual warfare.

Your right right now nothing is stoping you from doing anything in the spiritual or actually a lot of things in the physical you probably shouldn’t do either.

There is no spiritual police. How do you think the Jews got away with what they did if there was.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back