Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money Workings

darkmonkey666

In workings in general are we not affirming anything with the word money in it anymore.

Like for example “I am attracting large amounts of material Wealth and Prosperity to myself in a positive way for me” or some other affirmation in place of Money.

If someone was to do a sun working or square now and/or in Taurus for example or any other working related to attracting things would they now want to avoid the word money.

I don’t know if I really believe yet it will become worthless or not I kind of hope not. However the thing is a bunch of people on here are saying it will or likely might sometime soon. Also it may be that money itself may be way harder to come by now due to competition in energy (aka a majority of the world now possibly or at least a large amount more people freaking out over where they will get enough to buy this or that or pay bills)

Am I right that a money working is useless right now (unless the person is really advanced and almost risen or something) for several real and we need a different affirmation for it to actually make use of it.

I want to be sure on this.

What type of affirmation should I use or just keep using the word money.

slyscorpion said:
In workings in general are we not affirming anything with the word money in it anymore.

Like for example “I am attracting large amounts of material Wealth and Prosperity to myself in a positive way for me” or some other affirmation in place of Money.

If someone was to do a sun working or square now and/or in Taurus for example or any other working related to attracting things would they now want to avoid the word money.

I don’t know if I really believe yet it will become worthless or not I kind of hope not. However the thing is a bunch of people on here are saying it will or likely might sometime soon. Also it may be that money itself may be way harder to come by now due to competition in energy (aka a majority of the world now possibly or at least a large amount more people freaking out over where they will get enough to buy this or that or pay bills)

Am I right that a money working is useless right now (unless the person is really advanced and almost risen or something) for several real and we need a different affirmation for it to actually make use of it.

No look at Greece, they have had an economic collapse for how long? Things move forward. It will never be worthless. Even in the great depression it wasnt worthless.

Plus economy will boost back up.

slyscorpion said:

I have never done this mantra. But instead of money , maybe use it for Gold? All wealth is stored in banks in the form of gold.
All national banks store it as gold.
Gold is leased when country faces a tough economic position.
Gold is really important though.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

No look at Greece, they have had an economic collapse for how long? Things move forward. It will never be worthless. Even in the great depression it wasnt worthless.

I sure hope so but that’s not what the posts by Maxine seemed to suggest. The good is the USA at least seems to be doing a good job of replacing people’s income for the most part or even giving out more than they had before as of right now and they have spent way more money on bullshit recently in the agenda of Israel than they seem to have spent on this but is that going to cause inflation or Money becoming worthless that I don’t know.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

I sure hope so but that’s not what the posts by Maxine seemed to suggest. The good is the USA at least seems to be doing a good job of replacing people’s income for the most part or even giving out more than they had before as of right now and they have spent way more money on bullshit recently in the agenda of Israel than they seem to have spent on this but is that going to cause inflation or Money becoming worthless that I don’t know.

It will all be alright buddy. It will look up! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back