Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

David Wilcock, David Icke, Reptillians, Jews, Coronavirus, MAXINE IS RIGHT!!!

Transviking

Okay, so most of you who know about me know I am SS but I prefer calling myself a pagan especially since when someone asks about my beliefs. I am so shocked by the interactions I get from my GD and information she sends to me on a daily basis or at least often whether its day to day or not.

David Wilcock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTRCncxBq1E he has three parts in this.

He is too busy saying that those who refuse to believe that Lucifer is a good guy will be killed or put into concentration camps and what not. Then he goes off to talk about "Satanic" stuff yet saying the Earth Alliance are fighting. That the great genocide we see happening right now, is between 2018 - 2025. He did make some points like for an example the Prince saying he wants to re-incarnate as a virus to depopulate people and also talked about how Asians are more targeted easily suspectible to the coronavirus and so on. He definitely makes some points BUT.... I believe he is controlled by the enemy.

Why? He talks like there are going to be mass arrests on those who are causing all the evil in the world, Oh he also talks about the ILLUMINATI that has Jews and NAZIs (german ones). The stuff he talks about is really disturbing. I started to question him, I went to his website to ask, "okay you are saying you are the good guys, so you say the government is gonna reveal the truth to us about the Cabal Deep state whatever you call that, you say these people are 13 families who think they are descended from extrarrestrials ,etc." I went on to say it sounds like he is saying the Inquisition/Witch burning will return in form of getting arrests, we being accused of using "black magic" and causing "evil" in this world. Oh not to mention talking about mind controlling the military and using the military to make arrests. When he started talking about the illuminati being homosexual and also the head of the lgbt "community" (run by jews) and I know this already. Oh that brings me to the other person I want to bring up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJh-12ymeHY David Icke (transgender agenda)

Yes in case anyone is wondering my youtube channel is Heath Cuchulainn. I just recently made a comment about something that is being said about third sex, that is NOT true for some of us and my comment was censored and deleted and it made me realize I am being watched because I am making myself aware of these fuckers who claim to be the good guys are being exposed that I see right their shit. I made it a point that some of us were born the way we are, and what David Icke was talking about manufactured discrimination from real discrimination and then I talked about manufactured trans. as what is talked about here in the JoS forums and the real trans. etc.

David Wilcock, sounds like he is trying to get us pagans/SS wiped out and falsely accuse us being in league with Illuminati and framing Lucifer as bad and just horrible stuff. Oh and those who identify as Third Sex to get also wiped out as well.

So guess what, the RTRs are necessary, this is a life or death situation whether we like it or not. That explains a lot why Morrighan has been making her presence frequently known.

We are definitely being watched and should be prepared. Now I know why I am in the position I am in. Thank Satan! And I also understand a host of other stuff as well. And as some of the HPs have mentioned, that this website has been infilrated by jews! Those mother fuckers who are here and espousing that negative shit is no different.

Everything is being more clear about what is going on behind the scenes. I dont feel like our gods are going to leave us high and dry, I Feel like they will be returning sooner than we think.

Maxine is right! We need to be prepared for sure. HPS Maxine, I am aware of who you are now, and why you are Nazi especially since you know what is going on behind the scenes. Yes I have questioned many times if Satan and the gods were real.... even questioning my own path. But now I know, they are definitely real. I made some mistakes, confused, and the RTRs that has been working is now making me LESS confused and opened my eyes. I am glad you are on our side, I definitely feel you. Thank you for all the information you have provided for us all. I will do my best, pull my weight.

I know David icke but not this Wilcock guy (fitting name). Anyone that trashes the Third Reich or says that Hitler and the nazis were controlled opposition or set up by Jews and rothschilds, at guilty of being controlled op themselves. David Icke says oh no it’s not the Jews it’s a cult that uses the Jews as cover and deflection, yeah...ok.

David Wilcock was claiming to the world for years that when the end of December 2012 arrived the world was going to ascend due to gas clouds and gravity and people were going to fly into the heavens and become light beings. While he was promoting this its well known he was already booking events for 2013.

William Henry an author and fellow speaker on some of the panels Wilcock was on back in the day even called Wilcock out for being a bullshit hustler.

Wilcock demanded more money out of Gaia for his show and then attempted to put the hustle on them with threats. That failed and then he got fired from Gaia basically. Then he claimed it was because they are somehow Luciferian and such. Wilcock let it slip out in his rage rants over this that he just creates entertainment with no basis in factual reality.

He takes his material from here. An HP claimed that people will be put in concentration camps until they reject their jewish god or something, I think Jake Carlson.

If I am correct I remember Icke put an image that was only on JOS in one of his books.

So yeah, I do believe a fraction on the video but not for the purposes that this moron believes. Like for an example the jews think they are something special, probably think they are descended from aliens while David thinks they are the good guys and the jews once again are playing both sides and believe the earth belongs to them. And the fact this coronavirus was released created fear and mass hysteria, panic, to feed the reptilians and enemy aliens (jews). And we all know that fear is a tool the enemy uses. I didn't believe a lot of things on this JoS website at first due to disagreements, and yes I do from time to time disagree (still do) with certain things BUT I am not stupid, I keep flexible because it allows me to learn from experience. When the coronavirus hit, and then I saw the way people were acting and what is going on I was like seeing in front of my eyes the enemy is very much real and yes we are definitely being watched through our technology, satellite, our computers, our phones, ipads, tvs, cars, etc. And as some people said, that David Wilcock got some of his material from this website. But thanks he made a big mistake in posting videos like he did because those of us who know the truth will just be on alert and aware and ready to fight. As far as David Icke goes, he is no different that's for sure. At one point I did agree with him when I was new to JoS but not anymore until he started talking smack about Lucifer and the Third Sex. Idiots.

I wonder though, why do they talk about us? They have deceived humanity for years. But I feel like our gods are going to return sooner than we think.

So you know, I came to open my eyes to all of this because thanks to my GD Flaros (Morrighan), in the admist of this crisis, she has been present quiet frequently. I am just amazed. But my studies into the goddess Morrighan who lead me to some knowledge and what is going on. She said she is a goddess of not just war but of sovereignty too. Sovereignty is linked to the 'land' and that is definitely metaphorical as well as literal. Because she has been teaching me about this, my position at work is "serving" the community, food, providing help, and things like that which is very much the "land" or earth gives its bounty or how a human who loves another will give whether its a King to his people or what not. Technically she was teaching me to know the difference, and to know when the enemy is attacking especially since people are hoarding supplies and food without no thought for the other, this happens because of individualism, narcissism and spiritually degenerated behavior, it's one thing to buy supplies you need for survival and hoarding is different. That's how everything just gave me an "aha" moment, and reminded me of the stuff on JoS website, which at the moment I am downloading as many pdfs as I can to read, in case the internet goes out and it will still be on my phone or laptop. That's why I always preferred paper back books because electronics are not entirely reliable and I hate e-books.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back