Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love working

Wayofthegods

This April 7th, note 7 as in Libra. Is a Libra full moon!!! Great time to get the kissy huggy cuddly time with someone.

The bow chicka wow wow. Or as those of us on a farm like to say. The brown chicken brown cow.

I did this working for 3 days and attracted a Super Model for Samhain as a date. Kinda Date now here's my bedroom, but you know.

Actually I did this back in 2017 and got someone that should have been a model. Anyways, you have to keep the working up! Or it will stagnate. The first person you attract isn't your lover.

So what I do is chant Gebo, which is pronounced gay bow. So chant gay Boi and get a Gay Boi. Just call it out from your loins! Now see you will laugh like I do, everytime I try this. Your welcome.

Or gay bow. Like you fire it, and it let's off a effeminate hmmmmm, as the string releases.

So its number 7 rune. So 7x3 is 21. So I chant it 21 times. But you can do more multiples of 7. Huh it go me a 21 year old, just thought of that.

Then my Aura is attracting my perfect love sex partner.

I might start doing this again. So should you!

You get that man, woman, tranny of your dreams! Ain't no judgement goin on over here. I was best friends with a chubby chaser. A little chubby for her new hubby. It's a beautiful thing.

Age defiers? I see you. I went out with an older woman before. An older man too! But let's not talk about the boy scouts.

My next exam by a Doctor, I thought I was suppose to get another badge.

But that's neither here nor there. For those of you like what? How do I pronounce it? You Vestal Lip Virgins. My man magenta has you covered.

He's like hey let's copy Aldrick but better. Little one upping asshole. I mean, I dont mind some friendly competition, especially now that my channels been obliterated. Whattt? Nooo.

Without further ado. Yours truly, the infamous magenta666.

https://youtu.be/VN2pr3gqD2k

Best and probably only youtube Channel we have left. Claps hands.

Well, what are you waiting for?! Go Get your future snookems!

April 7th will be among the last ideal days to do such a working for a bit of time too, as Venus retrograde will kick in May 13th for about a month and a half. I can see a few days here and there during mid-to-late summer when Venus is in Cancer and Leo, pretty decent signs for the occasion depending on one's needs, though the moon phases aren't as ideal unfortunately.

One date that I've been keeping an eye on in particular for this type of working is October 30th. Friday for Venus, Moon freshly in Taurus and less than 24 hours 'til the next full moon, Venus will have just returned home to Libra, and it's spooky Samhain time which is fun. Only issue I can think of would be Mars retrograde, I'm uncertain how that would tie into a working of this nature.

Shael said:
Aldrick said:
You might wanna clean your head-chakras a bit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was laughing entire post but this .. this made me cry. Anyways it's fools day ... not jew day but fools day .. kinda the same but .. you know .. April 1st.

TalGonDon said:
Shael said:
Aldrick said:
You might wanna clean your head-chakras a bit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was laughing entire post but this .. this made me cry. Anyways it's fools day ... not jew day but fools day .. kinda the same but .. you know .. April 1st.

It's like is he tryin to call me mental or sumtin? Lol.

When things are silly, you learn easier and remember better.

April gay Boi chanting brings may f**k Buddies.

Simple.

If not then, it will be permanently on your soul, every 40 days of it you do. So it can bring it later, when were not all running for our lives from Coroni. The Angel of bad beer and financial collapse.

I actually did this but started moon in Leo instead. I used Gebo Sowilo and Kennaz 88 times (probably over kill)

Within about 7 days I met a person that fit everything I said in the affirmation so this is a successful working for a sex partner

Be aware if you do workings like this the person or that they are good. Also who it attracts is unlikely to be sent by the Gods it will be your own energy you still have to kind of watch out for yourself the spell doesn’t gaurentee anything about the person. You have to be specific if there is something you want or don’t want absolutely.

So far so good for me though but I realized this. The people fantasizing about a perfect SS partner probably not going to happen right now but then again I didn’t put this in the spell cause I knew it would take way too long or not happen. I think people who do these spells should be aware of that.

It worked out in that at least I found someone not bad to hang out with though other than who I know now sometimes and they are not fully on the enemy side that is good.

Just wanted to report what happened with this.

slyscorpion said:
I actually did this but started moon in Leo instead. I used Gebo Sowilo and Kennaz 88 times (probably over kill)

Within about 7 days I met a person that fit everything I said in the affirmation so this is a successful working for a sex partner

Be aware if you do workings like this the person or that they are good. Also who it attracts is unlikely to be sent by the Gods it will be your own energy you still have to kind of watch out for yourself the spell doesn’t gaurentee anything about the person. You have to be specific if there is something you want or don’t want absolutely.

So far so good for me though but I realized this. The people fantasizing about a perfect SS partner probably not going to happen right now but then again I didn’t put this in the spell cause I knew it would take way too long or not happen. I think people who do these spells should be aware of that.

It worked out in that at least I found someone not bad to hang out with though other than who I know now sometimes and they are not fully on the enemy side that is good.

Affirmation, if you use the right affirmation you can attract whatever you want. If you want a partner that is a SS or can accept that you are a SS and later become one you have to use the right affirmation. Anything is possible (well almost you cannot grow wings for example lol).

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Affirmation, if you use the right affirmation you can attract whatever you want. If you want a partner that is a SS or can accept that you are a SS and later become one you have to use the right affirmation. Anything is possible (well almost you cannot grow wings for example lol).
Theres a disproportionate number of men SS compared to female SS and the male SS are sometimes completely isolated in areas where its impossible to encounter a female SS. Combined with numerical and simple logistical impossibility it's very improbable that every man will meet a female SS partner. It almost feels like a Disney fantasy . At best you might find a woman conducive to change or something very similar or close to your views.

Jack said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Theres a disproportionate number of men SS compared to female SS and the male SS are sometimes completely isolated in areas where its impossible to encounter a female SS. Combined with numerical and simple logistical impossibility it's very improbable that every man will meet a female SS partner. It almost feels like a Disney fantasy . At best you might find a woman conducive to change or something very similar or close to your views.
You are 100% right, there is a possibility to find a SS even if it's low but there is a higher possibility to find someone that later could become one or that at least would accept you and what you do even if you say that you do Yoga. I believe in some years the jews will be exposed so it's not that impossible that it will be easier to find someone that accepts our ideologies.

Jack said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

But some females are really open minded about it and won’t judge. I know from experience. Just don’t push it too much. I will remember that I may do this again later with an affirmation for an SS partner. I am fine right now though.

Good luck in finding anyone really motivated or caring about SS if you do find someone either very open to it or already involved. That is even harder.

I was totally discouraged in the fact that someone admitted JOS was right and read it liked it tried a couple meditations and even Bael appeared to her a couple times since he likes me and decided to help her with some entities a couple times but she doesn’t seem to want to bother with it or care that much.

I am like WTF. Hopefully she will wake up more later though she still is a good friend in other ways and has helped me so I will keep her around but that’s more frustrating than someone being a straight up xtian to me. She kind of is like an atheist doesn’t care much about anything.

But hey it’s better than nothing finding someone spiritual who believes in the Gods and not doing much enemy stuff at least even if they are Neo Pagan this is kind of what the current person i attracted is. I also made friends with someone she knows to he is very intellectual and loves long conversations and debates. I like that but haven’t bought up anything related to here yet.

As long as they are not too connected to the enemy their energy won’t be horrible and may even be somewhat positive now that we are doing the rtr so take what you can get.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
luis said:

But some females are really open minded about it and won’t judge. I know from experience. Just don’t push it too much. I will remember that I may do this again later with an affirmation for an SS partner. I am fine right now though.

Good luck in finding anyone really motivated or caring about SS if you do find someone either very open to it or already involved. That is even harder.

I was totally discouraged in the fact that someone admitted JOS was right and read it liked it tried a couple meditations and even Bael appeared to her a couple times since he likes me and decided to help her with some entities a couple times but she doesn’t seem to want to bother with it or care that much.

I am like WTF. Hopefully she will wake up more later though she still is a good friend in other ways and has helped me so I will keep her around but that’s more frustrating than someone being a straight up xtian to me. She kind of is like an atheist doesn’t care much about anything.

But hey it’s better than nothing finding someone spiritual who believes in the Gods and not doing much enemy stuff at least even if they are Neo Pagan this is kind of what the current person i attracted is. I also made friends with someone she knows to he is very intellectual and loves long conversations and debates. I like that but haven’t bought up anything related to here yet.

As long as they are not too connected to the enemy their energy won’t be horrible and may even be somewhat positive now that we are doing the rtr so take what you can get.
This is brutal. Even a God appearing to this woman didn't convince her to try Satanism atleast. This is just plain brutal.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

This is brutal. Even a God appearing to this woman didn't convince her to try Satanism atleast. This is just plain brutal.

To be fair I think this kind of thing is really common in my generation to not care about anything. Not saying I bother with a lot of social conventions or care what people think that much or about the system that much myself so I can see where this comes from. Nothing has meaning and it’s all mostly boring especially for older or ancient souls so we have to escape somehow if it’s not through drugs it’s through entertainment etc

But hey at least I want to see earth better and put some effort into it that says a lot compared to people I met. I understand where they come from it’s just I don’t know how to break through that if this planet is gone so is their dreams for a better world.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

To be fair I think this kind of thing is really common in my generation to not care about anything. Not saying I bother with a lot of social conventions or care what people think that much or about the system that much myself so I can see where this comes from. Nothing has meaning and it’s all mostly boring especially for older or ancient souls so we have to escape somehow if it’s not through drugs it’s through entertainment etc

But hey at least I want to see earth better and put some effort into it that says a lot compared to people I met. I understand where they come from it’s just I don’t know how to break through that if this planet is gone so is their dreams for a better world.

I am surprised I didnt get into drugs. I only did pot a few times as a teenager. I smoked cigs. I did more natural tobacco. I sat them down and never touched them again. Over 7 years ago now.

Drinking is my only escape. Which sometimes calms me down and other times pisses me off. Like 1 glass of red wine.

The only thing I take is every now and then CBD oil. It shuts my brain up. But after a few days of taking, I will get hit way worse. The jews push the shit. I try to use it only in emergencies.

Other then that I dont believe in taking ibuprofen, tylenol, advil, nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back