Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Covid could be part of the replacement plans

Way_Seeker666

This is just speculation, and it may just be at this early stage and be influenced by the incompetence of governments not keeping track of or reporting things, but right now it seems this bioweapon has practically zero effect on Blacks. The African countries to which it has spread are apparently not being impacted at all, and in South Africa it's really only affecting Whites in spite of the fact that the way 90% of Blacks live should have it spreading like wildfire. We all know how hard it's hitting Europe and America as well. Also looking at India, the way they are SO densely overpopulated and how they go about their daily lives tightly packed into swarms of people, it should be wrecking them but apparently is doing next to nothing. The few statistics I've seen act like race doesn't exist.
Knowing this shit was deliberately engineered, this is looking blatantly like another part of the jewish plan to eliminate all but the dark races.
Keep up your RTRs and let this (if it is the case) be yet more fuel for the fire of retaliation as the world wakes up to the jews and all they've done.

Way_Seeker666 said:
This is just speculation, and it may just be at this early stage and be influenced by the incompetence of governments not keeping track of or reporting things, but right now it seems this bioweapon has practically zero effect on Blacks. The African countries to which it has spread are apparently not being impacted at all, and in South Africa it's really only affecting Whites in spite of the fact that the way 90% of Blacks live should have it spreading like wildfire. We all know how hard it's hitting Europe and America as well. Also looking at India, the way they are SO densely overpopulated and how they go about their daily lives tightly packed into swarms of people, it should be wrecking them but apparently is doing next to nothing. The few statistics I've seen act like race doesn't exist.
Knowing this shit was deliberately engineered, this is looking blatantly like another part of the jewish plan to eliminate all but the dark races.
Keep up your RTRs and let this (if it is the case) be yet more fuel for the fire of retaliation as the world wakes up to the jews and all they've done.

I don’t know why it hasn’t been spreading in African countries but black Americans are getting it as well as the mooslims in Europe. As for India I don’t really know what’s going on but they have quarantines now. It is also hitting South American countries like Ecuador hard

Well Forbes tweeted an article saying the president of The Philippines has ordered law enforcement to kill everyone/anyone, on the spot, who is found leaving the house/disobeying the quarantine rules. So, I'd say even Philippinos are vulnerable to the virus. *sorry I don't yet have experience with inserting articles and such for reference... but I'm sure you can find it*

Hail Satan!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I don’t know why it hasn’t been spreading in African countries but black Americans are getting it as well as the mooslims in Europe. As for India I don’t really know what’s going on but they have quarantines now. It is also hitting South American countries like Ecuador hard

One reason is nobody wants to visit African countries and almost all of the people are too poor to travel.
Most American Blacks are not pure blooded, so this could be a reason too.
In South Africa most Blacks don't give a shit about the lockdown and are carrying on as usual. It should be spreading like crazy amongst them but so far it doesn't seem to be doing anything to them.
Time will tell. As I said it was just speculation. And it's still early on, the situation could change.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back