Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To the filthy jews who try trolling the JOS

Aquarius

Hello filthy jews, just remember that everytime you try trolling us with your cheap jew tactics I increase my RTR's, hopefully my Brothers and Sisters do the same. Let's say you manage to take down JOS, we thousands of members all have the RTR's printed and saved, it wouldn't change anything for you, and knowing that your end is coming near just because of the RTR'S even if you manage to block people from coming to us we will still kick your ass, if you manage to take it down expect me to double my RTR'S and race awakening rituals. Now fuck off filthy jews, you're all just a nuisance.

Aquarius said:
Hello filthy jews, just remember that everytime you try trolling us with your cheap jew tactics I increase my RTR's, hopefully my Brothers and Sisters do the same. Let's say you manage to take down JOS, we thousands of members all have the RTR's printed and saved, it wouldn't change anything for you, and knowing that your end is coming near just because of the RTR'S even if you manage to block people from coming to us we will still kick your ass, if you manage to take it down expect me to double my RTR'S and race awakening rituals. Now fuck off filthy jews, you're all just a nuisance.

It's just proof that we're doing something good, this is to be expected but it's interesting what they do when deprived of attention and it's the only thing they can do so don't worry the Jos has persevered this far and will continue to hopefully.

Aquarius said:
Did something happen recently to make you write this post or you made it just by the pleasure of threatening the enemy?

Aquarius said:

I'll join in too. Might as well.

Young Faith said:
Aquarius said:
Did something happen recently to make you write this post or you made it just by the pleasure of threatening the enemy?

The forums have been under DDOS attack and trolls constantly spamming it.

Guys if you want to rant on this thread keep it within the rules. This behaviour of ranting and getting worked up and going outside the rules and being foolish is also what the enemy wants you do to. That is what most of their trolling is about.

Had this on my yt notification inbox yesterday. Something related to this topic and to motivate people to keep up with the RTRs:

Kike swarms are getting coronavirus:
https://youtu.be/NtMzp3seLTY

The Final RTR will speed up their further descent to extinction.

Aquarius said:

Thank You Brother for letting me see this post the morning after I started DOUBLING my RTRs. Even had a pretty disturbing dream concerning what's happening in the world as I understand it, I take it as a sign they're getting seriously scared now. I love this.

HAIL OUR FATHER AND ONLY GOD SATAN!!!!

Aquarius said:

Lol. I use to get beaten up by the enemy. Kept trying to convince me I was a jew, then it was that I was a traitor. The clergy told me several times that I was fine. One time maxine just sensed that I would have thought it in an email, and was like and no your NOT a fucking jew. Hehehe.

So all of a sudden I got some confidence. To where that could never be used against me again.

So I called out to the greys, and was like fuck you! You can never use that against me again!!! Being a jew or a traitor! Hahaha! Fuck you!

They were like hey, remember that person you had sex with a week ago. What if they were a jew?

Then it took two years to get over that one...

I dont tempt the enemy anymore. Lol

Aquarius said:

I second that motion.

It makes sense to vent frustration, but the enemy will never relent until we win. When we up our attack, they up their attack. It never really gets easier. It’s just constant and relentless. Is what it is. But it won’t serve much to up up up your attacks and burn yourself out cause you’ve gotten frustrated.

If they make the first move and up, then so shall we. This is the case with like the xian prayers the pope called for recently and also when they have religious holidays where they up their game. Otherwise it’s best to pace yourself. Accept their attacks as apart of war, which this is and be wise in your moves. Infiltrators won’t stop. Ignore them when they come in is best. Instead of flocking to them like hapless moths to the lamp. Which is what most do when they get through the cracks. It’s pointless.

Well said Aquarius. This is the truth. With or without our websites, the enemy is still doomed, as we will never capitulate and only retaliate with greater vigor the more they attempt to bring upon us harm.

We have gone far past the point where any physical measures taken against us can safe them, and spiritually we have the upper hand as well.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
I must absolutely highlight the single use existence of the fake race which in reality is not a real race but is only an infiltrated hybrid and single use. Their fate is destined doubly for the end and not for eternity. Which is as normal for them as any other species of worm or virus. That is their purpose. The wejs will not win but even if they did win, they would be the first to receive the brain chip implant as they wear the small cube on their forehead in their rituals that represent the model of permanent slaves like the greys.

Young Faith said:
The forums were down for a bit. Maybe that was it...

I recently dreamt that I was in this office type place and I got lost. I became lucid and this jew was rubbing his hands thinking he had trapped me or something. He drove by in a car laughing like a maniac when I found the exit. I ran to the car and yanked him out, and when he hit the ground he vanished, whining that I won.
:lol:

And,,, I have been posting Joy of Satan material ,, including the Power Meditations,, and RTRs to the whole world for years,,,, to thousands ( or more ) sources, and will keep doing it.
So, any and all Jews,,, may Satan destroy you Jews, and burn you with unbearable hot fire.

This Coronavirus scare and the world Lockdown has got people "on edge in many safer places ( like mine ),, and downright in Panic,,, Flight or Fight mode in many other places.
A lot of these 'conspiracy theorists claims" of Lockdown, Martial Law, Mass Pandemic ( This might be in question according to some ), and what might be economic collapse, house to house Coronavirus searches ( Gun Confiscation ), and such might just be around the corner.
Especially,,, in America where we are "so pampered" compared to many parts of the world. People are already flipping out,,, or mostly passively going along with the scam,, silently,
Talk of the Internet possibly going out at the end of the month as well. ( Today,,, or tomorrow ). Not likely now,, but sometime soon maybe.
Trump declaring himself a "Wartime President". I don't think he means against a Virus. Something else going on.
But,,, we will see.
So, I can see why people would speak up where normally they would not.
Maybe there is a spell, rtr. ( Keep the technique secret unless Satan says to say anything publicly ).
If the Jews are directly responsible for creating and releasing this virus,,, then, there is a "" Connection "" to them and the virus to use against them with Magic. Sympathetic Link.

RW3CLnk.jpg

Aquarius said:
we thousands of members all have the RTR's printed and saved, it wouldn't change anything for you
I came to the point where I have the RTR saved in my head, lol (I don't need papers or phone or internet to do it)
Their panic and useless attempts are justified given the mass awareness, but also a big reason why they troll and attack the website is to waste the time of HP HoodedCobra, if he is the only one dealing with the websites, nothing more than bed bugs bitting and annoying their hosts.

Young Faith said:
Aquarius said:

Your profile is a jojo referencia?! Ayayayay

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-31-three-unmistakable-signs-that-war-is-coming-to-america-pompeo-orders-americans.html .

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/there-are-basically-no-sales-us-auto-industry-enters-total-collapse-result-nationwide

HP Mageson666 said:
Guys if you want to rant on this thread keep it within the rules. This behaviour of ranting and getting worked up and going outside the rules and being foolish is also what the enemy wants you do to. That is what most of their trolling is about.

I don't think it was any coincidence that this was on Tuesday, the day of Mars.

txg said:
Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

Lol. I use to get beaten up by the enemy. Kept trying to convince me I was a jew, then it was that I was a traitor. The clergy told me several times that I was fine. One time maxine just sensed that I would have thought it in an email, and was like and no your NOT a fucking jew. Hehehe.

So all of a sudden I got some confidence. To where that could never be used against me again.

So I called out to the greys, and was like fuck you! You can never use that against me again!!! Being a jew or a traitor! Hahaha! Fuck you!

They were like hey, remember that person you had sex with a week ago. What if they were a jew?

Then it took two years to get over that one...

I dont tempt the enemy anymore. Lol

i tried to tell you how to detatch, but you didnt listen

just cut off the connection with a bright flaming tool, and pull the root of the connection out of you. and dissipate away the "tube" that connects to other person.
the close up yourself with golden energy. and close up the other person with just their skin. affirm you are fully completely and permanently disconnected from ___

then do venasa and banish further connection. takes 45 seconds if it goes perfectly

I'm talking about stuff that went on in 2013, via attack of greys. Not sure what that has to do with disconnecting. Lol

I do that all time. With my Guardian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back