Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Somebody mocked me about satan satan and astral projection

ghost kid

I told a christian that God did not exist at the beginning of time.And doesn't exist at the end either.So they told me to go out of body and see it for myself that I am wrong.I guess the reason they made the out of body challenge.Was because this christian had heard me bring it up to me friends that I liked astral projection.How should I respond to this?

Fuck 'em. If you're gonna converse with xians, keep the subject to physical things that can actually be demonstrated like historical evidence against xianity, proof of stolen Pagan beliefs and allegories that were incorporated into xianity, anti-Human passages in the bible that promote blood sacrifice, rape and genocide, things of that nature. Even when you attain the ability to astral project if you've not already, there's nothing you can really do to make this person believe you. They'll dismiss you as either a liar or insane, and insist that their beloved lahd is still the good guy and you've just been deceived.

That's not even mentioning the fact that demonstrating any spiritual abilities you develop is a very dangerous thing. You never know how one may react to this, and you risk putting yourself in physical danger, which neither you nor Satan want.

If you find yourself getting angry because of the sheer stupidity of some xian fuck, remember the fate that's waiting for them and the incomprehensibly superior one that's awaiting you. It'll make you happy.

The foolish one brings up Satan and the occult to christians and outsiders who aren’t interested in such things. lol

you need to learn. you won’t get anything out of bringing up Satanism and the occult to outsiders/christians, if you want to wake people up and help the cause it’s way more effective to spread the links to the site and the truth online where your identity is concealed for obvious reasons, maybe spread tracts secretly, do the Final RTR etc.

Important points that should be brought up first about Christianity in an argument is how the Jesus Christ character has been stolen from multiple pagan stories. Then you might want to link how Christianity is a Jewish cult, how all the early Christians were Jews and Jesus Himself was a practicing rabbi. You might want to hammer in the idea that Christianity was created as an opposition to Original Aryan Pagan religions and how it's not native to Europeans.

Then you should argue how Christianity preaches weakness ,death and suffering. The philosophy of Christianity is that existence itself is a sin and how Christ killed himself to deliver people from their sins. Its similar to how a cult leader convinces people that he will lead them to some goal if they trust him. It places the value of liberation on an outside entity .

You want to contrast this with introducing the idea of tantra which teaches that a man can ascend in consciousness with his own efforts by doing yoga and mantra ,things all pagan cultures did in one way or the other before Christianity.

You want to look into Nietzsche's Master Morality vs Slave Morality argument to properly deliver this.

But the purpose of arguing with Christian's is not to win an argument with the Christian's. The purpose of the argument is to make them increasingly susceptible to different views.

These are the things you should say to a Christian when he turns crazy from your arguments.
"Calm down bro, I understand what you're going through. "
"The priest told me people would try to convince me logically and that logic is a tool of the devil."
"I would really get angry when people made comments about Christianity and make a complete fool out of myself. "
"I therefore completely understand what you're going through. ".
"But trust me brother sooner or later, we have to let go of our cognitive bias and accept, really accept that we were misguided and all of it is fake. It's an ideology like countless religious ideologies out there.Some are dogmatic, some show promise as vehicles for human advancement and some are cults. I will help you. So let go."

When you show empathy, they open up more to your viewpoint especially if they're experiencing a negative emotional high which is turned to a positive emotional high through your empathy showing behavior.

The christian turns troll, if it doesn't go off in a mood. You need to know what you are talking about. If the christian says to go out-of-body, then tell them to tell "god" to strike you down in an instant, and then add that you know it won't. All the christian has is "faith"; whereas we have testable and proveable exercises. No matter what you say, the christian won't listen because it is closed-minded, small-minded, petty, careless/uncaring, brainwashed/mind-raped, incapable mostly - I say "mostly" because rarely does a christian wake up from its death cult.

ghost kid said:
I told a christian that God did not exist at the beginning of time.And doesn't exist at the end either.So they told me to go out of body and see it for myself that I am wrong.I guess the reason they made the out of body challenge.Was because this christian had heard me bring it up to me friends that I liked astral projection.How should I respond to this?
There is no point though.
Astral View his house at call him telling him what exactly he was doing .(Dont do this though)
Its his own life. His own beleifs. Maybe his own soul? Lol . Not really XD

ghost kid said:

"I will come out of my body as soon as one of your dead ancestors will manifest on earth, to be visible and prove your (fake) heaven exists."

ghost kid said:
You mustn't put yourself in danger. You must not show any truth to the zombies. Zombies not only can't understand but above all they are very dangerous, like all kinds of zombies. Xians and muslims are too formatted and programmed and therefore cannot understand and accept any higher truth and reality. You have to fight spiritually, do Final RTR every day and if you can and if you want to do more, then you can also do the ritual of racial awakening.

ghost kid said:

ghost kid said:

You have to kind of expect that unfortunately.
If you have been dropping links online various places over the years or in comment sections or various places you know how some people will react. Either try to take it lightly and think of the fate of the other person or ignore it or if you feel anger use it in an rtr but you would have to know a lot of people will be like this and not be suprised if your smart.

It’s more of a materialist people that are thinking in that way in my understanding they lean towards skeptical of anything in their hearts even if on the surface they go to church or pray or whatever. If your meaning offline you may have been lucky cause if they were the really serious xtian type person they would get very fearful and react in a bad way most likely putting yourself in danger possibly.

Next time use a little caution and only try to open peoples minds online or at least be sure you are talking to someone who would listen and not cause problems which means becoming more sensitive to energy before you try and maybe even looking for a sign from your Gaurdian if your still unsure (how some of us who have ss partners I have heard or friends got them) you want to in the vast majority of cases offline be quiet and let the xtian think what they think. Saying the wrong thing to the wrong person can be a deadly thing actually.

In my case I only ever once showed the JOS site to anyone offline and it didn’t end badly cause I was cautious and waited a couple years before even bringing up my beliefs with someone I knew. Others mostly I know I can’t right now without problems and I don’t push it. Be smart.

ghost kid said:

ghost kid said:

You have to kind of expect that unfortunately.
If you have been dropping links online various places over the years or in comment sections or various places you know how some people will react. Either try to take it lightly and think of the fate of the other person or ignore it or if you feel anger use it in an rtr but you would have to know a lot of people will be like this and not be suprised if your smart.

It’s more of a materialist people that are thinking in that way in my understanding they lean towards skeptical of anything in their hearts even if on the surface they go to church or pray or whatever. If your meaning offline you may have been lucky cause if they were the really serious xtian type person they would get very fearful and react in a bad way most likely putting yourself in danger possibly.

Next time use a little caution and only try to open peoples minds online or at least be sure you are talking to someone who would listen and not cause problems which means becoming more sensitive to energy before you try and maybe even looking for a sign from your Gaurdian if your still unsure (how some of us who have ss partners I have heard or friends got them) you want to in the vast majority of cases offline be quiet and let the xtian think what they think. Saying the wrong thing to the wrong person can be a deadly thing actually.

In my case I only ever once showed the JOS site to anyone offline and it didn’t end badly cause I was cautious and waited a couple years before even bringing up my beliefs with someone I knew. Others mostly I know I can’t right now without problems and I don’t push it. Be smart.

ghost kid said:

It's best to not be open to these things to others at all. Your safety is endangered the more people who know about your spiritual awakening to this path. Keep things to yourself with individuals you interact with in person, there's no point wasting time on them. I've never told anyone I've known about the fake 'God' and the truth in all my years here, you risk too much that way.

Play it off as a joke I suppose or let the situation die down on it's own. Don't say anything further to people you know or anyone you meet in person. This can be a common mistake some members make and more often than not it ends up causing them problems, sometimes life-threatening problems. You must keep what you know and practice a secret from those you meet and interact with in person.

Now being anonymous online and sharing the truth, you can do that. Just never share your location, or personal information. For the most part though, trying to talk sense into xians is just a huge waste of time.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Fuck 'em. If you're gonna converse with xians, keep the subject to physical things that can actually be demonstrated like historical evidence against xianity, proof of stolen Pagan beliefs and allegories that were incorporated into xianity, anti-Human passages in the bible that promote blood sacrifice, rape and genocide, things of that nature. Even when you attain the ability to astral project if you've not already, there's nothing you can really do to make this person believe you. They'll dismiss you as either a liar or insane, and insist that their beloved lahd is still the good guy and you've just been deceived.

That's not even mentioning the fact that demonstrating any spiritual abilities you develop is a very dangerous thing. You never know how one may react to this, and you risk putting yourself in physical danger, which neither you nor Satan want.

If you find yourself getting angry because of the sheer stupidity of some xian fuck, remember the fate that's waiting for them and the incomprehensibly superior one that's awaiting you. It'll make you happy.

Best Advice.

Aldrick said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

Best Advice.

Thank you, brother.~ I'm glad to see my post followed a similar theme to more experienced folk's advice on the matter.

I argue against xians almost everyday and they never learn. You show them the evidence and they will ignore it like the soulless zombies they are.
I can't stand them but I also can't stand ignoring them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back