Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act

Alek666

Hello this is the information about the economic stimulus package of 2020 I find it useful to say that there were other economic stimulus packages I know of from 2008 and 2009 so if the economy does get bad enough this actually does happen, and we are glad the government is a benefit in these situations.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2020/s80

"This is the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill. The bill was introduced on an unrelated matter, but on March 25, 2020, the Senate replaced its text in whole with the stimulus bill. The bill would:
Send $1,200 to each American making $75,000 a year or less.
Add $600/week to unemployment benefits for four months.
Give $100 billion to hospitals and health providers and increases Medicare reimbursements for treating coronavirus.
Give $750 million to food banks, to Puerto Rico and the other territories for food assistance, and to programs for food distribution on American Indian reservations.
Make $500 billion of loans or investments to businesses, states and municipalities, and $32 billion in grants to the airline industry.
Relief for those with federally-backed mortgages.
Delay student loan payments

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back