Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quick question about geometry and jewelry

94n

From my understanding, gems,minerals, stones, etc. can all carry and charge energy. While I understand energy needs to be raised and programmed, it seems like certain shapes have their own intrinsic natures, such as the cube. Would wearing jewelry be detrimental if the geometry is linked to "less than favorable" energies?

Is this nitpicking and that it won't really matter? Or is this a stretch or false leap in logic? Or should it be avoided?

Also side note: Wearing something that can be turned to a pendulum at a moments notice sounds cool. :!:

94n said:
From my understanding, gems,minerals, stones, etc. can all carry and charge energy. While I understand energy needs to be raised and programmed, it seems like certain shapes have their own intrinsic natures, such as the cube. Would wearing jewelry be detrimental if the geometry is linked to "less than favorable" energies?

Is this nitpicking and that it won't really matter? Or is this a stretch or false leap in logic? Or should it be avoided?

Also side note: Wearing something that can be turned to a pendulum at a moments notice sounds cool. :!:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35879&p=144123&hilit=pyramid#p144123

Shapes do have some sort of function when it comes to energy, but it's not always easy to tell what shapes and for what purpose. Gems and stones give off vibrations like all other physical objects. It's likely perhaps their specific vibrations cater to certain elements and planetary influences that may have manifested their construction, thus some are ruled by certain planets such as onyx with Saturn and are used for properties regarding that planet's rulerships and uses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back