Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrological Hypothesis'

13th_Wolf

Astrological Hypothesis'

Hypothesis 1

If a house cusp lies on a fixed star, the planetary synergies of the fixed star act to dictate the ruling planets of the house, aside of the sign that the cusp is placed in (as per usual). The planet/s which can be attributed to the fixed star, act as tertiary rulers of the houses affairs*.

E.g

If the Ascendant 1st house is on the star Mirach, which portends the nature of Venus, this reinforces Venus as chart ruler on top of the indication of Venus by the AC being in Taurus itself. The person surely would have stronger indications in their aspects to Venus, and in predictions involving their "reinforced" chart ruler, nevermind an extra Venusian nature in their 1st house affairs.

If the 1st house cusp is on the fixed star Alnilam, which questionably portends a Jupiter nature, then aside of Mercury being the primary chart ruler due to the AC placement in Gemini, Jupiter (and potentially, Saturn) can be noted as a "Tertiary chart ruler", third in strength to a co-ruler. Of course the nature of Alnilam as a fixed star is elusive, but a noted amount of other fixed stars, like Mirach, can be attributed to one planet which would ease interpretation. Pollux for example, which is placed in Cancer and connected to Mars.

Furthermore, in the case of decans- if a house cusp lies in the 2nd or 3rd decan of any sign, the affairs of the primary ruler of the house placed in that sign are slightly modified by this predicament.

An AC placed in 2nd decan of Libra therefore, would make Uranus a "Tertiary" chart ruler, aside of Venus indicated by Libra.

An AC placed in the 3rd decan of Scorpio would make the Moon a Tertiary chart ruler beside Pluto and Mars

An AC placed in the 2nd decan of Sagittarius would make Mars a tertiary chart ruler beside Jupiter

And so on... **

This being blended with what Lydia stated in a post about the 1st decan carrying more pure and thus intense traits of a sign, and latter decans bearing more "mastery" over the sign, this adds another dimension to take into account.

Hypothesis 2

Planets when retrograde, particularly active planets and emotional planets (Mars, Jupiter, The two furthest Outer planets) cause the qualities of their "elemental diapositors" to rise in the life as incumbent balancing/imposing features.

E.g

The case of Mars retrograde, looking at the sign of Aries and its "diaposition" (square) to the signs of Cancer firstly and Capricorn secondly- Cancer being incumbent for its elemental indication of Water against Aries' fire.

The understanding of Mars retrograde in a chart from Azazels astrology is that it causes an inverse of energy and withdrawal from anger. Causing those with Mars retrograde to assume that they are peaceful even if they have quite an active nature indicated by their whole chart. Libra's features rise early in the life, even if the individual has no Libra/Venusian indications, as the person observes others actions before their own. In a much more intriguing sense, Cancer's features also rise early in the life as other people impose upon the person(Capricorn) and cause pent up emotions, dreams, anger fantasies and so forth.

This causes the individual to invariably take on a personal Lunar quality if such stressful events persist as there is little to no externalisation of dominance against adversity (despite if the chart is a "dominant" chart with Mars strong) The person resolves to being the weaker, effeminate, a reflector even if they internally are a fighter and aggressive.

For Saturn retrograde, the opposite is the case- who have an inverse of their relationship to power and authority. Looking at the sign of Capricorn, the "12'o clock Midheaven noon sign", would indicate these people have an upsurge of Lunar emotion from the opposite- Cancer, and perceive authority in a careless way, upsetting people (Aries) and subverting their relations with others. This is much more difficult for me to wrap my head around and I feel it is due to the nature of Saturn as an unemotional, material planet ruling things like structure, an outer planet. Success and status turns inwards, the impulses and Martian expressions of the person become careless, and the person seeks to do things fitting their own end, without seeing other people's side first. When people ask of things and impose upon them, they desire to climb the ladder, but they are indifferent toward it and only act for themselves. Like Mars retrograde, but taken alone- there is a great sense of self accomplishment in ones own home, country and so on- little need for expansion.

The Cardinal signs are much easier to analyse in this way, fixed signs are a second with issues, but it can be said that Pluto retrograde causes the Sun(Leo, square to PlutoR's Scorpio)
To surge in the life, hence the "do or die", Life and death, "absolute" quality of Pluto retrograde types. Though in my observations, this is obviously in a first secretive and interpersonal way, then outwards later in life (also potentially not) the strong relationship with death is also a strong relationship with life hence the Black Sun, Dia de Muertos, all Plutonian fascinations in culture. The fixed signs observe even more "whole" and "outer-ly" features than Capricorn in a lot of ways, but can be quite blanket natured and easy to understand.

Mutable signs are the most elusive and complicated, as they cover the details of everything -the mutable water sign being Pisces, A Neptune retrograde is all kinds of confusion therefore. These are the most elusive to apply this to. I have observed Mercury retrograde leads to upsurge of Piscean activity. Jupiter also the same, but my mind is tiring now and cant delve into the intricacies XD. I want to post this anyhow.

Notes:

*with varying strength: the nature of fixed stars is that they are not planetary energies but stellar energies, thus this hypothesis is a fetch in of itself in a sense, but could add extra dimension in understanding complexities of personality. A star's energies are also incredibly mutable and changeable by nature, dependent on their position in the night sky, meaning the sign would still be more important than the rulings of the star, but I believe that some stars retain a strength which separates them from the sign they are in and add a stronger dimension to where it completely subverts characteristics of a sign. Subsequently, a cusp placed on these kinds of stars wouldnt be "tertiary" level rulers but functioning co-rulers.*

**And so a 2nd decan Aries Sun could be seen as a Leo, like Marlon Brando for example who portrays less of an Aries quality, moreso a Leo both in expression and profession.**

I would appreciate if people could get back to me what they think, or even building on this or against it. I would post this on the astrology section as well but it seems to be always barely used. Considering most activity is on the main section, better for more people to see it and what the forum should be about. I have more insights written from years ago, but have to translate them from the confusion I was facing at the time. I hope I'm fine posting this so suddenly and referring to it as hypothesis like I'm some bs scientist but have little practical experience of astrology itself + prior presence on the forum. Maybe I should write a warning: REQUIRES VISUALISATION OF DEGREES...AND OTHER WEIRD SHIT :lol: MIND MY JARGONOUS WAYS

I want to encourage astrology study, activity and potentially breakthrough though,
so I WILL!

Can you maby help me to find my chart ruler i am new to this stuff.

I am a Libra,i downloaded a app that told me my accedant is Aquarius, does this mean my chart ruler is Uranus?

Im finding it difficult to understand this stuff.

Please help me somebody.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

I am a Libra,i downloaded a app that told me my accedant is Aquarius, does this mean my chart ruler is Uranus?

Please help me somebody.
Uranus, co-ruler Saturn, and if any planets are in 1st house those are considered co-rulers aswell. On top of that if there is an intercepted sign in the first house, then there are more co-rules. A sign of a complex personality in such a case.

Just read Azazels Astrology over and over with focus and you'll get it. Using a search engine helps, too.

Please help me somebody.

Yeah you're right your chart ruler is Uranus and your secondary one there, or co-ruler, would be Saturn (as Aquarius co-rules Saturn also).

If you look at your other house cusps, if you go by the signs those cusps land on, you can see what planet/s rules and co-rules each of those houses and their affairs.

A planet which rules a house, wherever it's position and situation is (if it is in another house for example, being aspected or is in some interesting sign) this position influences all the affairs of the house it rules. If there are planets in a house this influences the house, but additionally what the ruler of that house is doing also influences the house.

If say a planet rules your 5th house and is being aspected by Mars, this would mean Mars influences the 5th house (tighter these aspects the heavier the influence). If Mars was in your 5th house, this would also mean Mars influences the 5th house and Doubly if both of these things occurred in your chart. In the first case (with Mars aspecting the ruler), this relationship is also influenced by what the ruler itself is and is doing. If the ruler of the 5th house in this case was Venus and Mars is aspecting Venus as the 5th house ruler, the nature of Mars influencing the 5th house would meld in it's understanding with Venus. This would point probably to a passionate person who is very domineering and energetic with friends, a lot of passion + energy in recreation and having fun, also very good with raising children and being an interesting role model and teacher for them. If it was instead like Saturn as 5th house ruler and Pluto aspecting it, it would be more cold and shitty feeling, intense in the sadness prone emotional ways, someone who is serious with recreation. Anyway...

The 1st house and it's chart ruler definitely are the most important in a chart, the Sun is only secondary to them unless the Sun itself is the chart ruler or conjunct the Ascendant point.

Your chart rulers being both Uranus and Saturn in order of rulership, means you have to look at the position of either planet in the same way above. Look at Uranus' position and aspects if any, the degree it is on and the sign it is in. Look at the influence of the sign your Uranus is in, on the other planets (I understand currently it might be confusing as Uranus' descriptions in the signs are generational and not personal, also there is no description for the chart ruler being in a sign but this is where you have to have knowledge of the sign's influence yourself)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RULER.html here's the page for you to check out the meaning of aspects to your rulers. Disregard it saying 'Conjunction' instead, any aspect still applies. I don't know if that was intentional or should be corrected on the website but in my knowledge, any aspect to the ruler has matched with these descriptions not just conjunctions. If you do have a conjunction to either rulers these descriptions will definitely apply to you.

Look at the meaning of the Sun in the sign your Uranus is in, then check Venus for that sign , Mars, the Moon and all the planets but particularly those ones as they are the most stative and understandable. If your Uranus is in Virgo check Sun in Virgo etc. etc. You then should look at the nature of Uranus in Azazel's Astrology by checking out it's page https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RULER.html
and combining it's nature with the descriptions of the sign you read. It might also help to look online for the mythology and other meanings surrounding the sign in general for better understanding. You should then do the same for your Saturn as well. Saturn should be a bit easier because it has it's own descriptions which are personal and not generational as it has been known for longer. When you're done blend the interpretation you did for Uranus, with Saturn and blend it into your whole understanding of what is going on for your 1st house affairs in your life. It's up to you then, as only you truly know yourself on that personal level.

If you have any other questions let me know! :D

Fuck I can tell looking back now which part of my post has aged well and which hasn't :lol: :lol:

Luckily the majority has.

Does anyone have anything to add now? What do you think about my ideas?

Henu the Great said:

Please help me somebody.
Uranus, co-ruler Saturn, and if any planets are in 1st house those are considered co-rulers aswell. On top of that if there is an intercepted sign in the first house, then there are more co-rules. A sign of a complex personality in such a case.

Just read Azazels Astrology over and over with focus and you'll get it. Using a search engine helps, too.

Okay thank you

I really would like to valuate your hypothetis, but I am not so deep in astrology.

Anyway I like your idea to share this kind of information.

Also, you make notice to me that also a house cusp can be in aspect with a fixed star, and not only planets. I will take this into account in my project.

13th_Wolf said:

Please help me somebody.

Yeah you're right your chart ruler is Uranus and your secondary one there, or co-ruler, would be Saturn (as Aquarius co-rules Saturn also).

If you look at your other house cusps, if you go by the signs those cusps land on, you can see what planet/s rules and co-rules each of those houses and their affairs.

A planet which rules a house, wherever it's position and situation is (if it is in another house for example, being aspected or is in some interesting sign) this position influences all the affairs of the house it rules. If there are planets in a house this influences the house, but additionally what the ruler of that house is doing also influences the house.

If say a planet rules your 5th house and is being aspected by Mars, this would mean Mars influences the 5th house (tighter these aspects the heavier the influence). If Mars was in your 5th house, this would also mean Mars influences the 5th house and Doubly if both of these things occurred in your chart. In the first case (with Mars aspecting the ruler), this relationship is also influenced by what the ruler itself is and is doing. If the ruler of the 5th house in this case was Venus and Mars is aspecting Venus as the 5th house ruler, the nature of Mars influencing the 5th house would meld in it's understanding with Venus. This would point probably to a passionate person who is very domineering and energetic with friends, a lot of passion + energy in recreation and having fun, also very good with raising children and being an interesting role model and teacher for them. If it was instead like Saturn as 5th house ruler and Pluto aspecting it, it would be more cold and shitty feeling, intense in the sadness prone emotional ways, someone who is serious with recreation. Anyway...

The 1st house and it's chart ruler definitely are the most important in a chart, the Sun is only secondary to them unless the Sun itself is the chart ruler or conjunct the Ascendant point.

Your chart rulers being both Uranus and Saturn in order of rulership, means you have to look at the position of either planet in the same way above. Look at Uranus' position and aspects if any, the degree it is on and the sign it is in. Look at the influence of the sign your Uranus is in, on the other planets (I understand currently it might be confusing as Uranus' descriptions in the signs are generational and not personal, also there is no description for the chart ruler being in a sign but this is where you have to have knowledge of the sign's influence yourself)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RULER.html here's the page for you to check out the meaning of aspects to your rulers. Disregard it saying 'Conjunction' instead, any aspect still applies. I don't know if that was intentional or should be corrected on the website but in my knowledge, any aspect to the ruler has matched with these descriptions not just conjunctions. If you do have a conjunction to either rulers these descriptions will definitely apply to you.

Look at the meaning of the Sun in the sign your Uranus is in, then check Venus for that sign , Mars, the Moon and all the planets but particularly those ones as they are the most stative and understandable. If your Uranus is in Virgo check Sun in Virgo etc. etc. You then should look at the nature of Uranus in Azazel's Astrology by checking out it's page https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RULER.html
and combining it's nature with the descriptions of the sign you read. It might also help to look online for the mythology and other meanings surrounding the sign in general for better understanding. You should then do the same for your Saturn as well. Saturn should be a bit easier because it has it's own descriptions which are personal and not generational as it has been known for longer. When you're done blend the interpretation you did for Uranus, with Saturn and blend it into your whole understanding of what is going on for your 1st house affairs in your life. It's up to you then, as only you truly know yourself on that personal level.

Thank you i will study what you said and i will definitely ask questions
This is definitely going to help me thank you. :)

13th_Wolf said:

Please help me somebody.

The sun is in my eighth house and in the 9th house
Sun/moon in conjunction
Sun/Saturn in tension
Sun in Libra

Moon in Libra
Moon in 9th house
Moon/Uranus in Tension
Moon/Neptune in tension

I doent understand what does conjunction and tension mean.Please could you maby expain to me in very simple words if you can.
Thank you.

Sun/moon in conjunction
Sun/Saturn in tension
Sun in Libra

Moon in Libra
Moon in 9th house
Moon/Uranus in Tension
Moon/Neptune in tension

I doent understand what does conjunction and tension mean.Please could you maby expain to me in very simple words if you can.
Thank you.

So you got some slippery houses there I see. Sun+Moon in Libra conjunct suggests you have quite an energetic nature within the expression of Libra, and with Uranus and Neptune aspecting these also increases that a bit and adds an alienating influence. From this I can tell also you definitely are an Air person, which deductively does make sense :lol: .

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=49992

I gave a reply on this post about the different aspects. I don't know what you mean by 'tension' but this I think would be a square.

iu

iu

The only aspects you should be concerned with first are all above sextile, all below sextile are minor aspects. Check that link and try to understand how they are in your head first before you worry about the minor ones. This is what a conjunction looks like on a typical chart, on astrodienst in this case:

iu

^In this example, Sun and Venus are conjunct. Mind what it says no more than 5 degrees it should be *no more than 10*

I also have put a reply on the above post of a good astrology YT channel, who has a brill video about New moon births (your Sun/Moon conjunction means you were born on a New Moon) and it has some really decent information that builds off of what you get on Azazel's Astrology. The more the Moon is in the light, the more emotional and emotionally dominated/strong one becomes for better or worse. The less it is in the light and in the case of a Sun/Moon conjunction, your lower passions rule more over your personality. With Sun/Moon opposition (Full Moon), this can if other things are in the chart, make a person hyper emotional, bi polar/borderline behaviour prone, with the black and white thinking by default. They will also have a strong relation with the mother generally, in contrast to the New Moon where there is a much more ingrained dynamic of mother and father and the Mother figure can be 'outshined', someone who is emotionally underfed etc. Your emotions are inseparable from your identity/ego/Sun, you would identify and feel like a Sun sign Cancer to some degree so you should check out that description on Azazel's astrology. Blending it with your Libra description too of course.

13th_Wolf said:
Sun/moon in conjunction
Sun/Saturn in tension
Sun in Libra

Moon in Libra
Moon in 9th house
Moon/Uranus in Tension
Moon/Neptune in tension

Thank you.

So you got some slippery houses there I see. Sun+Moon in Libra conjunct suggests you have quite an energetic nature within the expression of Libra, and with Uranus and Neptune aspecting these also increases that a bit and adds an alienating influence. From this I can tell also you definitely are an Air person, which deductively does make sense :lol: .

I gave a reply on this post about the different aspects. I don't know what you mean by 'tension' but this I think would be a square.

iu

iu

The only aspects you should be concerned with first are all above sextile, all below sextile are minor aspects. Check that link and try to understand how they are in your head first before you worry about the minor ones. This is what a conjunction looks like on a typical chart, on astrodienst in this case:

iu

^In this example, Sun and Venus are conjunct. Mind what it says no more than 5 degrees it should be *no more than 10*

I also have put a reply on the above post of a good astrology YT channel, who has a brill video about New moon births (your Sun/Moon conjunction means you were born on a New Moon) and it has some really decent information that builds off of what you get on Azazel's Astrology. The more the Moon is in the light, the more emotional and emotionally dominated/strong one becomes for better or worse. The less it is in the light and in the case of a Sun/Moon conjunction, your lower passions rule more over your personality. With Sun/Moon opposition (Full Moon), this can if other things are in the chart, make a person hyper emotional, bi polar/borderline behaviour prone, with the black and white thinking by default. They will also have a strong relation with the mother generally, in contrast to the New Moon where there is a much more ingrained dynamic of mother and father and the Mother figure can be 'outshined', someone who is emotionally underfed etc. Your emotions are inseparable from your identity/ego/Sun, you would identify and feel like a Sun sign Cancer to some degree so you should check out that description on Azazel's astrology. Blending it with your Libra description too of course.

You are amazing thank you ! :D

13th_Wolf said:
Sun/moon in conjunction
Sun/Saturn in tension
Sun in Libra

Moon in Libra
Moon in 9th house
Moon/Uranus in Tension
Moon/Neptune in tension

Thank you.

iu

iu

iu

Yes this app says i am 39.5% Air,
41.9 %Water,
9.3% Fire
9.3%Earth

In order for me to get balanced should i evoke the earth element and fire element?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back