Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposure of the nuclear bombardment of this solar system by enemy reptilians.

Sunny

Phaeton was completely destroyed but Mars was bombed very heavily. Scientists have discovered intense radioactivity in the soil of Mars. But another very visible and very important thing are the holes and ruins caused by the bombs and nuclear missiles. Scientists have observed this, they have also observed the bases of the grey aliens on our moon but they cannot speak because of the jews.

Observe Mars closely:

shutterstock-1041249343_761090_20190624155406.jpg

marte-abitato-oggi-v7-376921.jpg

marte.jpg

marte-meteo-temperature-696x398.jpg

marteterremoticov-638x425.jpg

Now, very important, please observe the two moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos:

200px-Phobos_colour_2008.jpg

200px-Deimos-MRO.jpg

In my opinion, before the arrival of the enemy, we had useful structures and constructions on our Moon. You can observe the same missile attacks on our Moon. Once they destroyed our things, they set up their bases, not unlike here on our planet... they destroyed our temples and libraries and built their bases. A few images of the Moon:

GettyImages-1136640083-1577983952590.jpg--.jpg

SzVqiOFYX0f9m8tiEMWbkJWrG5el9M1vhoz9Bieh4da8s4w2LVMNWrI-yEHRaWgOc0sLnkk6rheWle5q802QPXSD-yXy7MnmtaubOTZox1lV3cyndh6Sb1KntnjvYyh8dWreGEkxqpRnFAAJ0ukzE8irIYNMtQ

dieta-luna-dimagrire-con-le-fasi-lunari-ecco-fare-500.jpg

I would appreciate it if you would help me to better expose the enemy on this level and the great blows he has delivered on our solar system.

Master said:

Many ex-astronauts claim several sightings while on the moon and out in space. Odd lights and strange objects, I've come across a couple articles online as well as some photos. Perhaps you might be interested in looking into that.

The enemy clearly does not want humans on the moon or exploring the solar system as it's likely they will incidentally be more exposed in some way.

"I would appreciate it if you would help me to better expose the enemy on this level and the great blows he has delivered on our solar system."

That's exactly what I'm researching because I'm very interested!

Check out the original pictures of the Cydonia region (Viking 1976) showing both the pyramids and the face.

We know that both Mars and Phaeton had civilizations that were destroyed in the Cosmic War when the enemy attacked this solar system.
But why was Phaeton first blown up, what civilization was there, and were there any survivors?
Unfortunately, I know very little.

However, I always find new evidence!
Alien-Statue-Mars.jpg

Ghost in the Machine said:
Master said:

Many ex-astronauts claim several sightings while on the moon and out in space. Odd lights and strange objects, I've come across a couple articles online as well as some photos. Perhaps you might be interested in looking into that.

The enemy clearly does not want humans on the moon or exploring the solar system as it's likely they will incidentally be more exposed in some way.
Yes, thank you. Know that almost everything on the Internet and elsewhere is controlled and corrupted by the enemy.

Master said:
Yes, thank you. Know that almost everything on the Internet and elsewhere is controlled and corrupted by the enemy.

Emphasis on 'almost'. I know that many journalists are always eager to eat up any real good subjects to write about, and though this leads to exaggerations, this doesn't entirely remove the facts.

Even the bible had to be based off of something that was concrete, it just takes a good eye, a sound mind, some awareness, education and some decent intuition to withdraw the truth. As we all know very well, when you're in the "Grey" area of a black and white perception, you need to know your enemy.

Master said:

Emphasis on 'almost'. I know that many journalists are always eager to eat up any real good subjects to write about, and though this leads to exaggerations, this doesn't entirely remove the facts.

Even the bible had to be based off of something that was concrete, it just takes a good eye, a sound mind, some awareness, education and some decent intuition to withdraw the truth. As we all know very well, when you're in the "Grey" area of a black and white perception, you need to know your enemy.
I agree. They can't hide everything. For example, they lie big about aliens, but we know what's really going on. They lie about this planet being flat and the sun being an incandescent light bulb. Recently, the Vatican's paedophile brothel made an announcement that it had forgiven Galileo Galilei... What did you forgive him for, goddamn pedophiles? Why did he tell the truth about the planet? But like you said, we can see right through their lies.

darkpath said:
But why was Phaeton first blown up, what civilization was there, and were there any survivors?
Consider what is happening upon Earth this very second, and translate that to Phaeton and Mars. My guesstimate is that the explosion of Phaeton bumped Mars's atmosphere off, tilted Uranus on its side, and knocked Earth into a tilt on its axis. What is less speculative is that the asteroid belt is comprised of Phaeton mostly. If we could use computer simulations, we could back-track the Planets' movements, and possibly the asteroid belt's pieces' movements in reverse, and piece them back together again; then we could see the exact positions of the Planets at the time of that cataclysmic event.

Master said:
Master said:

The jew is trying to make this happen, with regulation, like it did with TV, radio, tabloids, libraries...all forms of information and media. So far, the Internet is sort of free and open, but the jew is demanding worldwide Internet censorshit-- oops, I meant censorship.

FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:
Consider what is happening upon Earth this very second, and translate that to Phaeton and Mars. My guesstimate is that the explosion of Phaeton bumped Mars's atmosphere off, tilted Uranus on its side, and knocked Earth into a tilt on its axis. What is less speculative is that the asteroid belt is comprised of Phaeton mostly. If we could use computer simulations, we could back-track the Planets' movements, and possibly the asteroid belt's pieces' movements in reverse, and piece them back together again; then we could see the exact positions of the Planets at the time of that cataclysmic event.

Master said:

The jew is trying to make this happen, with regulation, like it did with TV, radio, tabloids, libraries...all forms of information and media. So far, the Internet is sort of free and open, but the jew is demanding worldwide Internet censorshit-- oops, I meant censorship.

"Consider what is happening upon Earth this very second, and translate that to Phaeton and Mars."
Yeah, well, I thought so!
But then did the Gods not come to Earth first, but Phaeton and colonize it?
Couldn't we even exist when the Gods already had civilization on Phaeton? There is evidence on Mars, but it's secret! Otherwise, I'm just "speculating" because unfortunately I don't know exactly!

FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:

Master said:

I have a few questions. What exactly are constellations, have more galaxies in space than they cover? This solar system is part of the Milky Way galaxy. The pyramids of Egypt indicate the constellation Orion. What does that indicate, that this galaxy is part of Orion or just indicates our origins are in Orion?

darkpath said:
FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:

Master said:

"Consider what is happening upon Earth this very second, and translate that to Phaeton and Mars."
Couldn't we even exist when the Gods already had civilization on Phaeton? There is evidence on Mars, but it's secret! Otherwise, I'm just "speculating" because unfortunately I don't know exactly!
I wonder if the enemy reptile group is as crazy as this when they destroy planets.

images

5923943-0380447191-maxre.jpg

darkpath said:
FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:

Master said:

I don't know which order the Planets in our solar system were colonised, or might I say advanced through evolution with genetic engineering.

Master said:
FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:

Master said:
I have a few questions. What exactly are constellations, have more galaxies in space than they cover? This solar system is part of the Milky Way galaxy. The pyramids of Egypt indicate the constellation Orion. What does that indicate, that this galaxy is part of Orion or just indicates our origins are in Orion?
Constellations are a group of stars, and for us to decypher them we picture them as things and objects, so that we can use analogy to explain them. We create stories around them, which may or may not be true, but these can also help to understand concepts and the ways their respective energies affect us. Say, Orion is a warrior, and LORD Satan and many Gods and Goddesses live in Orion, the constellation/nebula/area. Constellations also are directions, rather than 'places', per say; if you travelled to be in the midst of any particular constellation, then the stars would be all around you, thus that particular constellation would not exist as a constellation anymore, despite all of those stars still being there in their respective positions. Due to being in that constellation, along with innumerous other factors, the energies, I expect, would be different.

Constellations are like cardinal points on a compass, as well. I think this is also related in a way to how the ... something (I forgot...) something to do with how Ursa Major and Ursa Minor must lign-up for space travel, but I am not knowledgeable about that and if the Gods and Goddesses have powerful, advanced technology, then They wouldn't need to wait for a 'lane' to open up for them to travel through...unless there are other astronomical things which are kept a secret from us which affect space travel. Even the Gods and Goddesses and Satan specifically cannot defeat Nature, but They certainly can manipulate it. They know about Astrology and timing things and alignments and all that, so they know when to move and when to hold-back.

This below might be going too far off-topic...
Even if I might not understand it, I still think Lord Hitler should have remained on Earth; He survived many assassination attempts, and being a God now He is much more powerful; and those other hidden Gods and Goddesses, or at least pre-Gods and pre-Goddesses who are here on Earth - and in Earth - now, can all help towards things. It's sort of like Lord Vader escaping in his little shuttle and letting his minions defend the death star themselves, for Vader to return later gloriously. That's a bit which doesn't fucking make sense to me. In my lowly ignorance, if I were a God and I knew a Planet was being raped by the jew, I'd have my space vessel and Technology and seeing the situation I'm sure I'd use these things to fix the World, instead of allowing it to teeter on the brink of nuclear demolition, on the cusp of total Planetary destruction. The Middle Ages were a safer time, so a ship or two could have came and picked-off every last stinking dirty jew and then first contact, all Vulcan-Zefram Cochrane-style, could have happened. Yeah, some would panic and things, but if you're powerful, then they would fear you and soon realise that you are safe and not to be worried about, and when you demonstrate your Magickal abilities, or merely just being stood in their presence, they would be in awe. It wouldn't be stereotypically jewish like in any sci fi where the lowly, ignorant christians, or equivalents, are all overly-humble and think very lowly, or nothing, of themselves. I know this for absolutely definitely certain because - for example - HPS Maxine said Satan or a Daemon or Daemoness told her that she has always rejected xianity; and other examples in clude other members here who have related bits of their past lives when they were anti-christians in history, fighting actively against it, so don't bother, anyone, telling me it would not work.

Paganism has survived throughout the jew's raping of Earth, and it cannot be put-down; Satan has helped with things throughout the centuries. Yes, some would commit suicide or run away or go insane, but not all would, and these days we say "Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone", so let those back in the Middle Ages kill themselves, go insane, do whatever; I know definitely, and I am convinced fully and completely, that not everyone would. The World was much-less populated back then, so there would be far lesser deaths and far-lesser possible non-reincarnations than there are today, this very day. "The war is Spiritual", yet the jew is master of grounding and Physicality and decay, and it takes time for Spiritual things to affect Physical things. If there needs to be balance, then we should not have a Spiritual-only war; we should have a Physical one also.

Bear in mind - Lord Hitler and the Nazis did a Physical war; Spiritual Satanists here now are doing a Spiritual war. There may be a grid around Earth blocking us off from escaping, Physically and Spiritually/Telepathically, etc., but we - rather, They - could have popped-off every jew, replaced each jew and slowly but surely redirected learning and understanding of things from xianity to real-life Brain-using, knowledge and understanding; or we/They could have done it much quicker - killing the monarch and prime minister and judge, defeat the armies, and taken their places. When new monarchs are crowned, they change laws to suit themselves. Yeah, Hitler and the Nazis did a Physical war and Spiritual Satanists here are doing a Spiritual war - fair enough - but why leave it until the very last possible split-second to save everything in an extremely over-the-top, very dramatic, suspense-filled, and suspenseful-music-and-emotionally-driven, dangerous, fearful, adrenaline-pumping, blockbuster-action-film-like last-possible-amount-of-time situation?! Why drive your car very close to the cliff edge?

I bet I am not the first to ask similar questions/say similar things like this. Maybe consider this to be a 'playing devil's advocate' bit.

FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:
FancyMancy said:

I don't know which order the Planets in our solar system were colonised, or might I say advanced through evolution with genetic engineering.

Master said:
FancyMancy said:

Constellations are a group of stars, and for us to decypher them we picture them as things and objects, so that we can use analogy to explain them. We create stories around them, which may or may not be true, but these can also help to understand concepts and the ways their respective energies affect us. Say, Orion is a warrior, and LORD Satan and many Gods and Goddesses live in Orion, the constellation/nebula/area. Constellations also are directions, rather than 'places', per say; if you travelled to be in the midst of any particular constellation, then the stars would be all around you, thus that particular constellation would not exist as a constellation anymore, despite all of those stars still being there in their respective positions. Due to being in that constellation, along with innumerous other factors, the energies, I expect, would be different.

Constellations are like cardinal points on a compass, as well. I think this is also related in a way to how the ... something (I forgot...) something to do with how Ursa Major and Ursa Minor must lign-up for space travel, but I am not knowledgeable about that and if the Gods and Goddesses have powerful, advanced technology, then They wouldn't need to wait for a 'lane' to open up for them to travel through...unless there are other astronomical things which are kept a secret from us which affect space travel. Even the Gods and Goddesses and Satan specifically cannot defeat Nature, but They certainly can manipulate it. They know about Astrology and timing things and alignments and all that, so they know when to move and when to hold-back.

This below might be going too far off-topic...
Even if I might not understand it, I still think Lord Hitler should have remained on Earth; He survived many assassination attempts, and being a God now He is much more powerful; and those other hidden Gods and Goddesses, or at least pre-Gods and pre-Goddesses who are here on Earth - and in Earth - now, can all help towards things. It's sort of like Lord Vader escaping in his little shuttle and letting his minions defend the death star themselves, for Vader to return later gloriously. That's a bit which doesn't fucking make sense to me. In my lowly ignorance, if I were a God and I knew a Planet was being raped by the jew, I'd have my space vessel and Technology and seeing the situation I'm sure I'd use these things to fix the World, instead of allowing it to teeter on the brink of nuclear demolition, on the cusp of total Planetary destruction. The Middle Ages were a safer time, so a ship or two could have came and picked-off every last stinking dirty jew and then first contact, all Vulcan-Zefram Cochrane-style, could have happened. Yeah, some would panic and things, but if you're powerful, then they would fear you and soon realise that you are safe and not to be worried about, and when you demonstrate your Magickal abilities, or merely just being stood in their presence, they would be in awe. It wouldn't be stereotypically jewish like in any sci fi where the lowly, ignorant christians, or equivalents, are all overly-humble and think very lowly, or nothing, of themselves. I know this for absolutely definitely certain because - for example - HPS Maxine said Satan or a Daemon or Daemoness told her that she has always rejected xianity; and other examples in clude other members here who have related bits of their past lives when they were anti-christians in history, fighting actively against it, so don't bother, anyone, telling me it would not work.

Paganism has survived throughout the jew's raping of Earth, and it cannot be put-down; Satan has helped with things throughout the centuries. Yes, some would commit suicide or run away or go insane, but not all would, and these days we say "Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone", so let those back in the Middle Ages kill themselves, go insane, do whatever; I know definitely, and I am convinced fully and completely, that not everyone would. The World was much-less populated back then, so there would be far lesser deaths and far-lesser possible non-reincarnations than there are today, this very day. "The war is Spiritual", yet the jew is master of grounding and Physicality and decay, and it takes time for Spiritual things to affect Physical things. If there needs to be balance, then we should not have a Spiritual-only war; we should have a Physical one also.

Bear in mind - Lord Hitler and the Nazis did a Physical war; Spiritual Satanists here now are doing a Spiritual war. There may be a grid around Earth blocking us off from escaping, Physically and Spiritually/Telepathically, etc., but we - rather, They - could have popped-off every jew, replaced each jew and slowly but surely redirected learning and understanding of things from xianity to real-life Brain-using, knowledge and understanding; or we/They could have done it much quicker - killing the monarch and prime minister and judge, defeat the armies, and taken their places. When new monarchs are crowned, they change laws to suit themselves. Yeah, Hitler and the Nazis did a Physical war and Spiritual Satanists here are doing a Spiritual war - fair enough - but why leave it until the very last possible split-second to save everything in an extremely over-the-top, very dramatic, suspense-filled, and suspenseful-music-and-emotionally-driven, dangerous, fearful, adrenaline-pumping, blockbuster-action-film-like last-possible-amount-of-time situation?! Why drive your car very close to the cliff edge?

I bet I am not the first to ask similar questions/say similar things like this. Maybe consider this to be a 'playing devil's advocate' bit.
A galaxy is a gravitationally bound system of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter.[1][2] The word galaxy is derived from the Greek galaxias (γαλαξίας), literally "milky", a reference to the Milky Way. Galaxies range in size from dwarfs with just a few hundred million (108) stars to giants with one hundred trillion (1014) stars,[3] each orbiting its galaxy's center of mass.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy

The Milky Way[a] is the galaxy that contains our Solar System, with the name describing the galaxy's appearance from Earth: a hazy band of light seen in the night sky formed from stars that cannot be individually distinguished by the naked eye. The term Milky Way is a translation of the Latin via lactea, from the Greek γαλαξίας κύκλος (galaxías kýklos, "milky circle").[18][19][20] From Earth, the Milky Way appears as a band because its disk-shaped structure is viewed from within. Galileo Galilei first resolved the band of light into individual stars with his telescope in 1610. Until the early 1920s, most astronomers thought that the Milky Way contained all the stars in the Universe.[21] Following the 1920 Great Debate between the astronomers Harlow Shapley and Heber Curtis,[22] observations by Edwin Hubble showed that the Milky Way is just one of many galaxies.
The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy with a visible diameter between 150,000 and 200,000 light-years (ly).[23][24][25][26] It is estimated to contain 100–400 billion stars[27][28] and more than 100 billion planets.[29][30] The dark matter halo around the Milky Way may span as much as 2 million light years.[3] The Solar System is located at a radius of about 27,000 light-years from the Galactic Center,[14] on the inner edge of the Orion Arm, one of the spiral-shaped concentrations of gas and dust. The stars in the innermost 10,000 light-years form a bulge and one or more bars that radiate from the bulge. The galactic center is an intense radio source known as Sagittarius A*, a supermassive black hole of 4.100 (± 0.034) million solar masses.

Stars and gases at a wide range of distances from the Galactic Center orbit at approximately 220 kilometers per second. The constant rotation speed contradicts the laws of Keplerian dynamics and suggests that much (about 90%)[31][32] of the mass of the Milky Way is invisible to telescopes, neither emitting nor absorbing electromagnetic radiation. This conjectural mass has been termed "dark matter".[33] The rotational period is about 240 million years at the radius of the Sun.[15] The Milky Way as a whole is moving at a velocity of approximately 600 km per second with respect to extragalactic frames of reference. The oldest stars in the Milky Way are nearly as old as the Universe itself and thus probably formed shortly after the Dark Ages of the Big Bang.[34]

The Milky Way has several satellite galaxies and is part of the Local Group of galaxies, which form part of the Virgo Supercluster, which is itself a component of the Laniakea Supercluster.[35][36]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way

I agree with you that it would be very nice if we received reinforcements from our Gods physically and not just astrally. Perhaps through other beings so as not to risk it. Adolf Hitler has completed the Magnum Opus, but the enemy has taken control of all nations, even Germany, he certainly could not stay here to die. He became a God, but that doesn't mean he's invincible. The colonization on this solar system was not a success... Phaeton, Mars, even this planet is in pretty bad shape or rather the people who are supposed to colonize this planet. And all this because of a group of hostile aliens and opponents and also because of the distance that physically separates us from our Gods and they can't protect us physically. But distance would not be a problem if advanced beings who pose a danger were properly wiped out.

FancyMancy thanks for the answers!

Yes, I am also very confused about what really happened to Hitler and where he is now or why he hasn't come back if he left.
Another thing I don't understand is why did the Vril society and Maria Orsic disappear or did they exist at all?

darkpath said:
Another thing I don't understand is why did the Vril society and Maria Orsic disappear or did they exist at all?
I don't know much about the the former and I don't know anything about the latter, but the latter sounds judeochristian, merely from the name. There has been posts about the former, so you could search on here for them. There might also be some information on our sites.

FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:
I don't know much about the the former and I don't know anything about the latter, but the latter sounds judeochristian, merely from the name. There has been posts about the former, so you could search on here for them. There might also be some information on our sites.

I read articles by HP Mageson and described in one that maybe the Mahabharata was the larger Solar System!

The interesting thing is that I think this conflict with the enemy may be very old.
I think the Gods may have fought the Reptilians before humanity, because what is rude is that these worms have subjugated other planets before us.
And now tell this story (cosmic war) to an average NPC.

Anyway, HP has repeatedly clarified with skeptics that this is the reality!

Master said:
Master said:

Google is extremely guilty of this.

They remove useful articles and control what people can find on their Google searches.

Especially about Satan, Satanism, that is NOT conformed to the Jewish agenda of misleading the populace and sincere Gentiles who seek Satan.

darkpath said:
FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:

I read articles by HP Mageson and described in one that maybe the Mahabharata was the larger Solar System!

The interesting thing is that I think this conflict with the enemy may be very old.
I think the Gods may have fought the Reptilians before humanity, because what is rude is that these worms have subjugated other planets before us.
And now tell this story (cosmic war) to an average NPC.

Anyway, HP has repeatedly clarified with skeptics that this is the reality!
I think Maria Orsic was a member of Vril society but I'm not sure. I think HP wrote something about it. You can look in the sermons like FancyMancy told you.

"The colonization on this solar system was not a success... Phaeton, Mars, even this planet is in pretty bad shape or rather the people who are supposed to colonize this planet."

Not bad, I didn't even think about it!
OFF: Anyway, it’s unbelievable, but I’m increasingly seeing what kind of spiritual misery most people are living in!
Infinite materialism ........

Interesting question but do the Gods posses the technological and spiritual(magickal) capacity to recreate the Solar System exactly as it was before all this 10K or so years ago situation?

I'm sure we can get rid of the asteroid belt(sphere) and rings from the outer planet. With large continental/planetary vimanas some sort of dematerializer capture the belt and dematerialize the rocks and keep the resources.

But what about remanufacture of the way it was before hand? or once damage is done that is IT, it'll never return back.

It's a shame cause I recall Phaeton was our "command center" chakra network i.e. Ajna/3rd eye network. So is this it or can we restore it?

FancyMancy said:
darkpath said:

Master said:

"The enemy clearly does not want humans on the moon or exploring the solar system as it's likely they will incidentally be more exposed in some way."

Yes, unfortunately whatever can be counterfeited!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzgwwt4paP1roxak0o1_400.png

I’ve observed the images of mars surface many times and it is clear that all craters on mars and other planet/moon surfaces have sequential patterns. 100% nuclear ORBITAL BOMBING. I can almost hear screams of millions of people burning in flames by just simply imagining the horribleness. Terrible era.
Our solar system is already a post-war wasteland and the stupid monkeys on Earth’s surface still wanna kill each other with nukes. AGAIN. I can totally understand why the gods are forbidding nuclear weapons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back