Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AGNI

NakedPluto [JG]

I saw it spoken by Mageson and Cobra years and years ago.

Agni vibrated for me is the most powerful vibration as in terms of energy and fire I have ever did. I use it for the spine points, also the solar chakra. I wanted to share my excitement as I was and am very surprised of this. The effects for me are instant as just one single vibration produces enormous energy, fire and even combustion.

The A-G produces a void pressure where vibrated and at the N-I transition it cames to light. At the I it fires up. I experimented 3 days with this, never did more than 20 reps as I see to be careful with this. A full rosary Raum can't compete with 10 reps of Agni in terms of fire to me personally.

Doing Raum and Saulo and many other runes I have personal experience as how I feel and produce from vibrations, but Agni is the most brutal and with instant effects I ever did. With Agni you can expand the sushumna nadi and produce extreme heat

Can I ask you something please? What do you think about the mantra "KAMAGNI" (the fire of love) that was suggested in this forum by a High Priestess? THANK YOU!

Don't use anything of the kind on yourself or internal works. Outside of you, in a spell, maybe, to clean something out.
Just because something produces an effect doesn't mean anything more than I assumed it did.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Can I ask you something please? What do you think about the mantra "KAMAGNI" (the fire of love) that was suggested in this forum by a High Priestess? THANK YOU!

Real magical "fire" in general is more destructive than creative if approached wrongly. So be careful here as the nature is engulfing and wild.

NakedPluto [JG said:
" post_id=477907 time=1702818965 user_id=21004]
Don't use anything of the kind on yourself or internal works. Outside of you, in a spell, maybe, to clean something out.
Just because something produces an effect doesn't mean anything more than I assumed it did.

Thank you, brother!

I am very excited about the new mantras.
How else can we use 'AGNI'?

Please continue these posts, I read them with pleasure.

I just vibrated it a few times, and my aura started to ripple. I'd like to know how effective it would be in the hands of a very powerful Satanist.

I don't know why, but this mantra is familiar to me. But I have never heard it before.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Not all Sanskrit words are supposed to be used as Mantras. Mantras generally contain Shakti Syllables embedded within them that make them stand out from just a name in Sanskrit or a Devotional Hymn that was never supposed to be used for a Mantra Working.

The Deity for Love,Romance,Sex all things related is Kamadeva who is similar to Cupid of the Greeks.
Kamadeva-chariot-panel-09V1B.jpg

Lord-Kamadeva-Frame-Picture.jpg

His Mantra is "Aum Klim Kamadevaya Namah."

Where Klim is the Shakti Syllable for magnetism towards others. Kamadevaya being the Honorific Invocation of the Energy of the Deity who presides over a particular function in this material World.

NakedPluto [JG said:
" post_id=150299 time=1585501957 user_id=21004]
I saw it spoken by Mageson and Cobra years and years ago.

Agni vibrated for me is the most powerful vibration as in terms of energy and fire I have ever did. I use it for the spine points, also the solar chakra. I wanted to share my excitement as I was and am very surprised of this. The effects for me are instant as just one single vibration produces enormous energy, fire and even combustion.

The A-G produces a void pressure where vibrated and at the N-I transition it cames to light. At the I it fires up. I experimented 3 days with this, never did more than 20 reps as I see to be careful with this. A full rosary Raum can't compete with 10 reps of Agni in terms of fire to me personally.

Doing Raum and Saulo and many other runes I have personal experience as how I feel and produce from vibrations, but Agni is the most brutal and with instant effects I ever did. With Agni you can expand the sushumna nadi and produce extreme heat

In Greek and probably ancient Greek as well, the word Agni means Pure.

fem.; Αγνή, pronounced Agní - and masc.: Αγνός, pronounced Agnós - neuter: Αγνό, pronounced Agnó

SyraS_666 said:
In Greek and probably ancient Greek as well, the word Agni means Pure.

fem.; Αγνή, pronounced Agní - and masc.: Αγνός, pronounced Agnós - neuter: Αγνό, pronounced Agnó

Isn't Agni a Sanskrit word? Agni means fire in Sanskrit. In Hinduism, Agni is the god of fire. It makes more sense with JG NakedPluto's experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back