Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beautiful RTR experiences

Voice of Enki [JG]

First I want to say, feel free to share any beautiful RTR experiences you have had and want to share with others here.

Make sure not to reveal anything private about yourself, safety first of course.

I thought it might be nice to have a topic like this, to share some spiritual experiences we have had when doing the RTR, to inspire and motivate others, and share some camaraderie through our spiritual experiences.

A little while ago I had an experience I wanted to share with you all but haven’t done earlier because I usually avoid posting personal things, but it felt appropriate to post now during these times.

Something which really showed me we are the spiritual backbone of the planet.

As I vibrated the RTR, I got into a light trance, and had a vision, my soul rising above my body, growing in size and reaching above the clouds, all the way into space and covering a part of the world where I live, warding it from the negative energy of the jew.

My soul glowed gold, and became brighter with each letter reversed, my astral wings unfurled and like a barrier, they protected part of the planet, the vibrations pushing away the filth of the enemy, leaving behind only beautiful, pure Satanic energy.

Then as I continued the RTR, I saw in the vision pillars of light rise up all around the world, dozens of them, and from them, with astral wings unfurled same as I in the vision, rose the souls of other SS above the world, also glowing gold and shining bright, fighting the enemy along side each other.

The energy around the whole world cleared up, and our combined vibrations made the planet itself glow, a bright aura emanating from the whole of the atmosphere below us.

The letters were easier to destroy than ever, as all of us vibrated the letters together, effortlessly erasing them and the enemy alike.

After the RTR I felt truly serene, so clean and relaxed, and so blissful from the energy buzz, as the energy around me had cleared up completely.

I don’t know any of your faces, and have never met any of you, but in that moment I knew it was you all, fighting together against the enemy, protecting the world like a true extension of Satan’s army, his spiritual legion here on Earth.

Each of us are powerful in this war, far stronger individually than the enemies we face, mighty spiritual warriors fighting in Satan’s name.

It has never been a solitary battle, as even if we are physically far apart, on the astral we are brothers and sisters in arms, fighting next to each other in formation, like Spartans of the past.

We are the walls and the warriors of this planet Earth, the pillars that protect it, the soldiers that fight for it’s continued existence and to obtain the final victory for our world.

It was one of the best experiences I had during the RTR.

It is things like that which make me most proud to be a Spiritual Satanist.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
First I want to say, feel free to share any beautiful RTR experiences you have had and want to share with others here.

Make sure not to reveal anything private about yourself, safety first of course.

I thought it might be nice to have a topic like this, to share some spiritual experiences we have had when doing the RTR, to inspire and motivate others, and share some camaraderie through our spiritual experiences.

A little while ago I had an experience I wanted to share with you all but haven’t done earlier because I usually avoid posting personal things, but it felt appropriate to post now during these times.

As I vibrated the RTR, I got into a light trance, and had a vision, my soul rising above my body, growing in size and reaching above the clouds, all the way into space and covering a part of the world where I live, warding it from the negative energy of the jew.

My soul glowed gold, and became brighter with each letter reversed, my astral wings unfurled and like a barrier, they protected part of the planet, the vibrations pushing away the filth of the enemy, leaving behind only beautiful, pure Satanic energy.

Then as I continued the RTR, I saw in the vision pillars of light rise up all around the world, dozens of them, and from them, with astral wings unfurled same as I in the vision, rose the souls of other SS above the world, also glowing gold and shining bright, fighting the enemy along side each other.

The energy around the whole world cleared up, and our combined vibrations made the planet itself glow, a bright aura emanating from the whole of the atmosphere below us.

The letters were easier to destroy than ever, as all of us vibrated the letters together, effortlessly erasing them and the enemy alike.

After the RTR I felt truly serene, so clean and relaxed, and so blissful from the energy buzz, as the energy around me had cleared up completely.

I don’t know any of your faces, and have never met any of you, but in that moment I knew it was you all, fighting together against the enemy, protecting the world like a true extension of Satan’s army, his spiritual legion here on Earth.

Each of us are powerful in this war, far stronger individually than the enemies we face, mighty spiritual warriors fighting in Satan’s name.

It has never been a solitary battle, as even if we are physically far apart, on the astral we are brothers and sisters in arms, fighting next to each other in formation, like Spartans of the past.

We are the walls and the warriors of this planet Earth, the pillars that protect it, the soldiers that fight for it’s continued existence and to obtain the final victory for our world.

Hail Satan!

That's awesome!

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

I enjoyed reading this. Thank you.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!
Ayo?!
So cool

Low Priest said:
Ayo?!
So cool

Our work here is awesome after all, all warriors who fight in Satan’s name are legendary. I feel as though this inspiring vision I had that day is becoming more and more relevant as time goes.

We are becoming more and more like a true professional army by the day. Fighting shoulder to shoulder to expel the enemy from our World, like heralds of the Gods.

Thank you for sharing this!

I see that I still have so much to learn. My views on many things are changing now. This also helped me, so thank you.

Beautiful post, I’m glad you’re feeling positive about them. The RTR’s feel really amazing. One was notable for me was when the new RTR came out. All of the sudden things went kind of dark for a second and was feeling pretty bad, but then I think it freed something up and I finally was able to see the Gods in HD clarity. Before I think I was just seeing astral body images.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back