Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

More restrictions - Covid-19

Transviking

I must admit, I am so at a lost for words. Guardian Demons (or patron/matron gods/goddesses) make their presence strong in our lives, in my case Morrighan. I felt a mixture of passion/protective while I saw or been seeing a lot of crows lately, and just not too long ago, a crow was on a tree branch by my window peering straight at me. At first I was startled but I felt a protective/passionate feeling.

I made a youtube video wearing a mask, and listening to Morrighan, on the crises. This is indeed a most decisive time for war and an opportunity to really do some yoga and spiritual work.

Just recently I was researching, they are placing further restrictions and the like and having military enforce orders if people do not comply to contain the coronavirus. Funny I was having nightmares and now I am actually okay, after I started to listen to Morrighan. Does anyone know anything about it? The other restrictions being placed? What do you think of the deaths occurring?

Some people think its the apocalypse, others think its an attack on Christians, etc. it's absolutely ridiculous how anyone can still believe its that jewish fucking god. I hope soon that this enemy gets exposed to those who are worshipping it. SOON...

Transviking said:
Just recently I was researching, they are placing further restrictions and the like and having military enforce orders if people do not comply to contain the coronavirus.
It is good. Most of the people have no common sense, it's for their own good.
I'm under quarantine now, can't leave home, but I'm fine with that.
You get to choose if you are a crybaby or a mature person

I think they will order everyone in their homes at some point in my area and not let us leave by police or military orders. It may be within a couple weeks. The reason I think that is that I had a dream back in January where me and my friend went to leave my apartment. In the dream I was in my car with her and we started to leave we were going to head to her house or my parents I wasn’t sure. In the dream something or someone stopped us and said go back to your homes. Then I woke up. The funny thing is the sky and the weather and stuff looked very much to exactly like it is right now. When I dreamed this it was snowy out and didn’t look anything like that.

I dismissed it but that is kind of scary. I get the feeling it might happen but hey at least I apparently have someone to talk to with me at that point.

I think they will order everyone in their homes at some point in my area and not let us leave by police or military orders. It may be within a couple weeks. The reason I think that is that I had a dream back in January where me and my friend went to leave my apartment. In the dream I was in my car with her and we started to leave we were going to head to her house or my parents I wasn’t sure. In the dream something or someone stopped us and said go back to your homes. Then I woke up. The funny thing is the sky and the weather and stuff looked very much to exactly like it is right now. When I dreamed this it was snowy out and didn’t look anything like that.

I dismissed it but that is kind of scary. I get the feeling it might happen but hey at least I apparently have someone to talk to with me at that point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back