Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spreading meditation throughout day??

Hello all
So I want to know that will spreading a meditation through out day be as effective as doing it once in morning

For example doing 30 rounds of breath of fire at once vs 6 rounds 5 times a day
Or
Doing raum meditation in small reps 4-5 times a day instead of all reps once a day

Because doing at same time increases side effects, and I have so much free time
I want to increase the amount
Will I get same benefits if I spread it

Please guide
Thankuu :p :)

Hail goddess diana said:
Hello all
So I want to know that will spreading a meditation through out day be as effective as doing it once in morning

Or
Doing raum meditation in small reps 4-5 times a day instead of all reps once a day

Please guide

It is not the same and is not as beneficial when spread out. It's like doing one push-up every 2 hours. Things are happening but any progress is drastically slowed and results are lower compared to the whole working in one go.

If you can't find the time to do the full meditations then that's a matter of working with your schedule and finding time where you can squeeze in the meditations. Most of these meditations only take 5 to 10 to 15 minutes each, they might just feel like they go on forever because you're not yet used to the number of reps. If the reps are too much for you to handle then you can reduce them and build your way up in time.

If doing it all at once as you put it is causing you to feel some side effects that don't feel right or are uncomfortable, then it would be better to cut back. You may not need nor want to spread out certain meditations since excess can actually be harmful if you're not careful - and some require a certain number of reps like in workings - but for the most part this should be fine. Spreading out the meditation throughout the day will still help you advance since this is better than outright not doing the meditation due to the effects of it becoming uncomfortable.

This can be a pretty personal experience that definitely will vary from one Satanist to another, so the best thing here is to be cognizant of how you're feeling and to not push yourself past that limit of comfort. If you take a certain meditation, spread it out throughout your day and discover that this makes you feel good and comfortable compared to all at once, then my recommendation would be to go for it. If even spreading it out with lesser reps still causes you problems, then I'd say only do the meditation once daily, but with less reps. Regardless of how you approach it, as long as you're consistently doing the meditations without pushing yourself past that limit of comfort, then over time your ability to handle them will increase and you'll be able to do more.

Hail goddess diana said:
Hello all

Or

Please guide

If you don´t overdo your self (estimated same power+concentration+ reps with the big and smal ones). one big working is better. compared to 5 smal ones. vibrations add up on each other if you have time between them, this makes the add up effect less strong. Besides aura cleaning. One morning one night if possibel(so you can start your day clean ;) ), always returning curses 1 and 2 after RTR. You may want to increase to a powernumber (40, 60, 80,88,100,111,666).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back