Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the term for this?

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

There is a form of divination that if you do not have all of the information of a persons astrology chart, you can find out what planets are in which signs and houses and also what elements a person is dominate in by observing their mannerisms, how they carry their personality, their body type, their interests, and so forth. I know that unless you are very spritually advanced that it can be less acurate and more difficult than reading an actual astrology chart but I am having trouble finding the name of what this form of divination is called?

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
There is a form of divination that if you do not have all of the information of a persons astrology chart, you can find out what planets are in which signs and houses and also what elements a person is dominate in by observing their mannerisms, how they carry their personality, their body type, their interests, and so forth. I know that unless you are very spritually advanced that it can be less acurate and more difficult than reading an actual astrology chart but I am having trouble finding the name of what this form of divination is called?

It sounds like you're talking about intuition.

Intuition is drawing information directly from the akasha (astral 'archives') and absorbing it in order to know something. I never thought of it as a form of divination though but perhaps it may be.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Palmistry ?
Palmistry Resource Suggestions
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2290&p=13443&hilit=palmistry#p13443

It is like palmistry but you are reading the physical features of the entire body and not just the palms.
GG Allin said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Palmistry ?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2290&p=13443&hilit=palmistry#p13443

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
It is like palmistry but you are reading the physical features of the entire body and not just the palms.
GG Allin said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:

Palmistry ?

Palmistry does also assessing the walking style, stance, posture. But from this you can´t tell the planets/houses. Just how the persons personality will respond to your answers, so you give better advice that is also understood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back