Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Career and Vocation Astrological readings

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Hey all! :)

I was just wondering if anyone knew when the Career and vocation astro reading will be available for pre-order on Azazel's Marketplace. No need to rush or anything, I'm just a little too excited that we actually got this reading after requesting it :)

Personally I've had a difficult time figuring out where my career path lies. I've always had a passion for nuclear sciences (specifically nuclear fusion), and I've always had a love for computers. Though I have had troubles finding an entry level IT job :/

Thank you all! :)

That sounds great. You can count me in for that too. I think it's good to do a few different jobs because it's widened my experience. You learn from each different job. But it's such an important thing to choose a career a person may just stall at inertia at it. I am successful but it would be interesting to learn what would be best. We really do have something great here and so much help and resources. Great community and Im so please to belong. Hail Satan

well if this really is her website, i would like her to confirm it, so as soon as i have some money, she can do my reading aswell :cool:

AncientShadow666 said:
well if this really is her website, i would like her to confirm it, so as soon as i have some money, she can do my reading aswell :cool:

I'm pretty sure it's her site, I just ordered a career path reading from her and she replied back with a personal confirmation email rater quickly :) She also stated there are a few others in the queue, and that my reading will be done soon.

Nothing against Azazel's Marketplace, I'm just kinda in a rough spot right now and need some direction of what to do. In fact, aside from ordering the reading today. I wound up getting a tarrot card reading at my local magic shop, as well as a general direction to move towards, and a 'reading' of which chakras I need to work on a bit more. Though admittedly today was supposed to be a day to go on a trip and get some Mcdonalds Sezchuan sauce, it ended up being a journey of finding direction and learning to be patient. Everything happens for a reason, which is especially true in my life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes that's me. I generally don't advertise it myself especially when people ask specifically for HP Cobra, as I am not clergy.

FYI orders are currently taking over a month to complete from time of order, due to me somehow getting 2 orders for every 1 order I complete this past while. I have a lot on queue....

I have to say though, a big thanks to all SS who have ordered from me these past few years. You are all awesome, and give me hope for our future. I'll be in the real world, observing stuff, say to myself "people suck", go home and look at a new order, and see how amazing every SS is :)

Slothz servicez offers

Read'in the teaz leaves and then eat'z them.....

_73797009_stellar_tsang.img_3156x624.jpg

Read'in dem plamz and tell'in yous importanz stuffz

Sloths-image-sloths-36191129-1920-1080.jpg

HP Mageson666 said:
Slothz servicez offers

really funny tbh :lol:

HP Mageson666 said:
Slothz servicez offers

Hmmm... I don't know... Trusting that cute smile? Hmmm...
9yPChxY.jpg
It's a bit too distracting.

Something needs to be said, and since this is an astro order thread, I'll put my rant here:

Half of you Americans are inputting your data wrong. And when I patiently take the time to ask you if you wrote it mm/dd or dd/mm, reminding people to write out their birth month, I often get a reply something along the lines of "I'm American so I obviously wrote it the American way". But guess what, 1/2 of you didn't -_-

American format is mm/dd/yyyy (according to everywhere online). This is obviously not an issue for people born on a date the 13th or later, but if I didn't reply asking for clarification, many of you would have gotten wrong chart readings, if I had assumed to go by the "American way".

If it's just once or twice, not a problem! But it's been almost 100 times so far....

I have quite a few readings to do for the time being. After I catch up, I will put out the updates. This is a reading that is very important and this is why I am going to provide it to help everyone. However I need to get done with what I have to do for the time being, and only then I can proceed with this, so I can offer quality service on this reading too without any 'rushing'.

Thank you for verifying this. Everyone needs this reading and it is coming soon. I realize nobody likes the wait, but it has to go that way.

HoodedCobra666 said:
I have quite a few readings to do for the time being. After I catch up, I will put out the updates. This is a reading that is very important and this is why I am going to provide it to help everyone. However I need to get done with what I have to do for the time being, and only then I can proceed with this, so I can offer quality service on this reading too without any 'rushing'.

Thank you for verifying this. Everyone needs this reading and it is coming soon. I realize nobody likes the wait, but it has to go that way.

Thank you, HC. Keep us updated when your reading services commence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back