Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emperor Hadrian

Wayofthegods

Hadrian was not popular everywhere. while traveling in the Middle East he renamed Jerusalem after himself and the king of the Roman gods. Hadrian also banned Jewish traditions and built on sacred sites. Jerusalem's Jewish residents took up arms in the Bar Kokhba Revolt (A.D. 132-136), which resulted in 580000 Jews killed, and over 1,000 towns and Villages destroyed.

Hadrian banished all remaining Jews from the region, which he renamed Syria Palaestina in honor of the traditional enemies of the Jewish people, the Philistines. A public burning of the Torah was ordered and Jewish Scholars were executed.

Under the rule of Hadrian, the classical Greek world was wedded to the Roman World. Hadrian's Love of All Things Greek has led to his youthful nickname Graeculus (Greekling), and his Hellenistic Tendencies would only increase with age.

His admiration of Greek cities, especially Athens, and its architecture, inspired his famous Villa in Tivoli. The emperor visited Greece at least twice and was initiated into the Elusinian Mysteries the most famous of the secret religious Rites of ancient Greece.

His personal life also reflected his Hellenistic learnings when he fell in love with Antinous, a young Greek man he met in Bithynium-Claudiopolis (in modern day Turkey). Homeosexuality was not uncommon in ancient Rome, and Hardian commemorated their epic affair by dedicating several sites in Greece to his young lover.

When Antinous drowned in the Nile River in A.D 130, a grieving Hadrian founded the city of Antinoopolis in his memory. The emperor also declared his a God, which led to the growth of the Mysterious cult of Antinous.

The citizens of Athens mutually revered Hardian, building the arch of Hardian in his honor. They included his name on the arches inscriptions alongside that of theseus (the city's traditional founder) in recognition of the Roma emperors contributions to Athenian architecture, such as the Temple of Zeus.

Hail Emperor Hadrian!!

There are never enough discussions about the classic world. Deified means to turn into a God and I wonder if Antinous and many others like him finished the Magnum Opus.

I have always felt that Hadrian and Marcus Aurelius were two of the best emperors that Rome had, your post encourages me that in the future I would like to write an article to tell more about Julius Caesar.

Nero was apparently really good as well, he was supposedly rebuilding all the spiritual schools and trying to bring spirituality back to the lives of the average Roman. The kikes probably just wrote a bunch of lies about him and tried to make him look like a maniac. He didn't fiddle while Rome burned either way, the violin hadn't even been invented back then.

TopoftheAbyss said:
There are never enough discussions about the classic world. Deified means to turn into a God and I wonder if Antinous and many others like him finished the Magnum Opus.

Anytime it says they died and then were made a God. This is code, so it could remain till now. Think about how powerful his soul must have been, to attract the emperor as his lover.

We know Hadrian was initiated into the mystery schools of greece.

Hail Antinous!

Wotanwarrior said:
I have always felt that Hadrian and Marcus Aurelius were two of the best emperors that Rome had, your post encourages me that in the future I would like to write an article to tell more about Julius Caesar.

Jews had long been unhappy about how Rome govern the Providence of Judea. Land was confiscated as the ruling Roman Elite and their vassals saw fit, and taxes placed an intolerable burden on the local peasants. The great Jewish Revolt was a local Uprising that remarkably resisted the mighty Roman army for several years.

It culminated with the destruction of the second temple on August 29th, C.E 70. Romans knew that the temples served as the focal point of Jewish identity and pride, and it was precisely this Pride they sought to eradicate. Titus went on to Massacre thousands of men, women, and children in Jerusalem, allowing his soldiers to vent their rage on the city that vexed them for so long. Some historians believe that more than 100,000 inhabitants lost their lives, while an equal number may have been sold into slavery.

Aldrick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Jews had long been unhappy about how Rome govern the Providence of Judea. Land was confiscated as the ruling Roman Elite and their vassals saw fit, and taxes placed an intolerable burden on the local peasants. The great Jewish Revolt was a local Uprising that remarkably resisted the mighty Roman army for several years.

It culminated with the destruction of the second temple on August 29th, C.E 70. Romans knew that the temples served as the focal point of Jewish identity and pride, and it was precisely this Pride they sought to eradicate. Titus went on to Massacre thousands of men, women, and children in Jerusalem, allowing his soldiers to vent their rage on the city that vexed them for so long. Some historians believe that more than 100,000 inhabitants lost their lives, while an equal number may have been sold into slavery.

Titus was the Vepsanian's firstborn son and was a jew, the jews had infiltrated Rome for a long time before this, they are the ones behind the Punic wars of Rome against Carthage, Cato the elder who was one of the main instigators of the destruction of Carthage was also a jew.

Wotanwarrior said:
Aldrick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Titus was the Vepsanian's firstborn son and was a jew, the jews had infiltrated Rome for a long time before this, they are the ones behind the Punic wars of Rome against Carthage, Cato the elder who was one of the main instigators of the destruction of Carthage was also a jew.

That makes sense, something felt off about him. But the rampage of jewruselem was still cool.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Nero was apparently really good as well, he was supposedly rebuilding all the spiritual schools and trying to bring spirituality back to the lives of the average Roman. The kikes probably just wrote a bunch of lies about him and tried to make him look like a maniac. He didn't fiddle while Rome burned either way, the violin hadn't even been invented back then.
It is important to remember that Nero was characterized as the Antichrist by the Jewish Christians. Infact 666 in their gematria means Emperor Nero,although I can't remember the exact phrasing .

Jack said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
It is important to remember that Nero was characterized as the Antichrist by the Jewish Christians. Infact 666 in their gematria means Emperor Nero,although I can't remember the exact phrasing .

Most likely another Hitler reincarnation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back