Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do we make our genes more pure? the affirmation please.

Adlar

How do we make our genes more pure? which runes and affirmation is used?

And how to recover hearing of the right ear, etc..

Please give me affirmations.

Thanks.

You have to make the affirmation correctly for yourself, but it should include things such as "in a safe and positive way for me", although healing is a good thing you still should make sure that you are safe, so if you are cautious, then you might add "in a safe & positive way for me". Also include "now, contiuously and forever", and similar things. You can and should use SaTaNaMa for healing specifically, and add in SATANAS which is a powerful Word to use which can be used for more or less anything; also add AUM to the end, which is like "so mote it be" - AU is gold, and the Sun is gold, so AUM is powerful in that sense.

None of these are Runes. You can check the Runes yourself.

This is only an example of an affirmation -

In a safe, positive and beneficial way for me, my hearing in my right ear is restored fully to perfect working condition, now, continuously and forever.

Make your affirmation yourself, correct for yourself.

Doing healing work can take quite a while, and it can also take a lot of work. Unless you are exceptionally powerful, it will not be done in one session. You should do visualisation in the working, with bright white light clear and unobscured in and around your ear, getting brighter and brighter. Higher repetitions of the Words above, of multiples of 9, are better, but make sure you can handle it and that you won't be interrupted. It might very well require a 40-day working for this, or another 40 days, but do focus on the healing happening now, not in 40 days' time, and don't focus on it taking a lot of time and effort and energy, because this will cause it to take longer; focus on the healing happening now, regardless of if it takes longer - and it should also be best if you continue past the point where you think the working should be stopped because you think you have been successful; continue on longer, even if you think it has worked, just to be extra certain. You should do the working every single day, without any interruptions or breaks in the days or skipping or missing any days, and preferably 24 hours apart, and not starting the working during a Void Course of the Moon.

Adlar said:
How do we make our genes more pure? which runes and affirmation is used?

And how to recover hearing of the right ear, etc..

Please give me affirmations.

Thanks.

Selective breeding or biokinesis. But honestly why are you so worried about your genetics? If it's a matter of race then you have more important things to be concerning yourself with. Even mixed individuals can still raise their kundalini and perform the magnum opus.

You can look through this for information on each runes and what they can be used for.

WUNJO, VEND and SaTaNaMA can be used for healing as well as white-gold energy. You raise and direct the energy of the runes with your own specified number of reps and affirmation, focusing the healing energy to engulf your right ear or any area you want to heal. This must be done daily without fail and should be continued well beyond the problem actually being fixed to ensure that it truly is fixed. You can start a 40 day, 80 day or 90 day working.

In any affirmation you always add "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me". I'm not going to make affirmations for you, you are fully capable of doing that yourself. Just keep in mind that energy takes things literal. The better thing to do is to make your affirmation and then share it here before you use it so other members can look for any discrepancies or help you perfect it so it works as you want it to.

Eventually you'll figure out how to make them on your own with full confidence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back