Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which chakras should be prioritized to strengthen?

StyleCoin said:
should I strengthen the spine chakras first?
Focus on the middle chakras, and do it all evenly across all 7 of them. So if you vibrate 9 of a rune or mantra into your crown, vibrate 9 into all your other middle chakras. From my experience, work on the other extensions is unnecessary. If one chakra is being particularly stubborn, which can happen, vibrate more into that one chakra, but generally you should spread it out evenly.

Ghost in the Machine said:
StyleCoin said:

Central chakras in the middle should be your prime focus. The extensions are just that, extensions of the more important 'cores'. I believe the extensions reflect the power and health of the mains in the middle so the middle chakras should be your focus.
thanks for responding, I only worked on the front chakras, I made a mistake.

but what about the base chakra?

ess said:
StyleCoin said:
Focus on the middle chakras, and do it all evenly across all 7 of them. So if you vibrate 9 of a rune or mantra into your crown, vibrate 9 into all your other middle chakras. From my experience, work on the other extensions is unnecessary. If one chakra is being particularly stubborn, which can happen, vibrate more into that one chakra, but generally you should spread it out evenly.
thanks for answering, i will work on my chakras so that in a few months or years i will be able to master electrokinesis.

Open the middle and extensions. Focus on the middle. Energy flows in the body, like blood circulates. If the extensions are opened, they’ll receive power in this way.

Go by feel as well. If you think an extension needs work, then work on it.

Eric13 said:
Open the middle and extensions. Focus on the middle. Energy flows in the body, like blood circulates. If the extensions are opened, they’ll receive power in this way.

Go by feel as well. If you think an extension needs work, then work on it.
i will do it soon

I believe the extensions reflect the power and health of the mains in the middle so the middle chakras should be your focus.

Your the third person to state that in the past few months. The other people mentioned cleaning, that simply cleaning the mains means the cleaning affects the extensions. In other words the extensions mimic the health of the middle.

All the chakras matter, but overall I would say that bringing the powerhouse of the soul, the Solar Plexus Chakra, to a powerful level is definitely something to look into.

There are many mantras that can be used to empower this chakra. Also the crown chakra is very important for the serpent to rise.

But it is best not to neglect the other chakras all 13 of them. The above is best for workings on those specific charkras on top of regularly wokring on all chakras.

StyleCoin said:
Hmm.
First as in?
For me what worked was just RTRs , kundalini and hatha yoga, prayama and the meditations in the 6 month training program.
Read the basic meditations first on the extreme left of the meditations page . Ac , Aop .
yoga and breathing exercises to give a boost of energy to your chakras.
Open your chakras as given in the basic meditations page and follow the breathing, kundalini , hatha, and power meditations.
As it is mentioned on the site , all chakras are important. :)

Usthepeople666 said:
StyleCoin said:
Hmm.
First as in?
For me what worked was just RTRs , kundalini and hatha yoga, prayama and the meditations in the 6 month training program.
Read the basic meditations first on the extreme left of the meditations page . Ac , Aop .
yoga and breathing exercises to give a boost of energy to your chakras.
Open your chakras as given in the basic meditations page and follow the breathing, kundalini , hatha, and power meditations.
As it is mentioned on the site , all chakras are important. :)
I wanted to strengthen the base chakra for 40 days, after that the sacral chakra for 40 days, but I don't know if it can affect my development.

Gear88 said:
I believe the extensions reflect the power and health of the mains in the middle so the middle chakras should be your focus.

Your the third person to state that in the past few months. The other people mentioned cleaning, that simply cleaning the mains means the cleaning affects the extensions. In other words the extensions mimic the health of the middle.

I've never done anything for my chakra extensions in all my years of spiritual advancement and they seem to function just fine on their own with me only ever having worked on the middle primaries. I can direct energy to them and feel them just as easily as the centre chakras and can draw energy through them just fine, so I'm only making an assumption based off of personal experience. I don't know of any real certainties and if they actually do mimic the health of the mains, but it seems that way.

Perhaps if you view the primary chakras like the air vents of a house and let's say the house is the extensions, if the main air vents are dirty then the air throughout the extending house will also be dirty, but if you clean it then the cleaner air will flow through the house and 'mimic' the state of the vent. This is just me speculating though, our energy circulates through our whole aura, and this includes our chakras, mains, extensions and minors. Clean and empower one and it will be easier to do so for the following others.

That's why as you begin opening your chakras it gets easier and easier to do so as you go down to open the next one and the next one until you reach the base, because that energy is already starting to flow through and empower them already, they just need that little extra push.

StyleCoin said:
I wanted to strengthen the base chakra for 40 days, after that the sacral chakra for 40 days, but I don't know if it can affect my development.
Okay, let me try and explain it to you in case you’re confused. ALL chakras must be worked on daily. This is for the rest of your life. You must give daily attention to them. Naturally, there’s going to be some chakras more powerful than others. This is like working out. Some muscles are stronger than others and you must work on balance.

So if a particular chakra you feel needs extra work, then go ahead and do more for that chakra as you feel it needs, but one thing you don’t want to do is create another imbalance by working too excessively on a weaker chakra and then making it overly strong compared to the others. So it’s ideal to do the exact same level of work on all chakras in the beginning and as you notice weaker ones you can do a little more on those per session and adjust as needed.

Eric13 said:
StyleCoin said:
Okay, let me try and explain it to you in case you’re confused. ALL chakras must be worked on daily. This is for the rest of your life. You must give daily attention to them. Naturally, there’s going to be some chakras more powerful than others. This is like working out. Some muscles are stronger than others and you must work on balance.

So if a particular chakra you feel needs extra work, then go ahead and do more for that chakra as you feel it needs, but one thing you don’t want to do is create another imbalance by working too excessively on a weaker chakra and then making it overly strong compared to the others. So it’s ideal to do the exact same level of work on all chakras in the beginning and as you notice weaker ones you can do a little more on those per session and adjust as needed.
so I will strengthen the chakras with vibrating 13x each. I think I will also work on the pineal gland.

Working on all of the central chakras are mandatory and you should be breathing energy for a certain count into each of them ,everyday. In addition to that ,on a particular day for a particular planet, you would want to vibrate the mantra into that chakra and meditate upon it.

People generally disregard the lower chakras. The solar, sacral and base are very important for grounding the energy that is created and must never be ignored.

For electrokinesis to help you can use the Rune Thaur and / or Sovilo.
Working on all the chakras even the extensions is wise, there is both an energetic and a numerological reason, 7 is a number of Saturn, Saturn governs hard work and death, 13 is the number of all the chakras the 7 chakras and the 6 extensions, 13 is a lunar number that refers to the ether, the chakras have the same arrangement as the elements of the ether, 13 also refers to how the third eye, the sixth chakra (the Moon chakra) and the pineal gland are of the ether element.
In a Sermon by HPs Maxine Dietrich of several years ago it is written that he obtained the ability to control electronic objects when he activated the pineal gland completely.

Yes, all chakras must be worked.

In the Sermon How the Third Eye Works HP Hoodedcobra666 advice to working on the extensions of the Sixth Chakra to help the opening of the third eye.

From experience, working on extensions also makes opening of all the chakras better, easier and faster, energy is more and flows better because it has more balance.
Reading the strength of your planets can help you choose which chakras to empower more and devote more work and time.
I choose the number of repetitions of mantras and runes based on numbers of power combined with the reading of the natal  chart, the elements and the perception of the chakras.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Working on all the chakras even the extensions is wise, there is both an energetic and a numerological reason, 7 is a number of Saturn, Saturn governs hard work and death, 13 is the number of all the chakras the 7 chakras and the 6 extensions, 13 is a lunar number that refers to the ether, the chakras have the same arrangement as the elements of the ether, 13 also refers to how the third eye, the sixth chakra (the Moon chakra) and the pineal gland are of the ether element.
In a Sermon by HPs Maxine Dietrich of several years ago it is written that he obtained the ability to control electronic objects when he activated the pineal gland completely.

In the Sermon How the Third Eye Works HP Hoodedcobra666 advice to working on the extensions of the Sixth Chakra to help the opening of the third eye.

From experience, working on extensions also makes opening of all the chakras better, easier and faster, energy is more and flows better because it has more balance.
Reading the strength of your planets can help you choose which chakras to empower more and devote more work and time.
I choose the number of repetitions of mantras and runes based on numbers of power combined with the reading of the natal  chart, the elements and the perception of the chakras.
right, so the central chakras must be worked on, I will do that. Thanks for the post. :)

Jack said:
Working on all of the central chakras are mandatory and you should be breathing energy for a certain count into each of them ,everyday. In addition to that ,on a particular day for a particular planet, you would want to vibrate the mantra into that chakra and meditate upon it.

People generally disregard the lower chakras. The solar, sacral and base are very important for grounding the energy that is created and must never be ignored.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html

the base chakra in the center is this bright yellow medium ??? when working on it should i see it red?

StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html

the base chakra in the center is this bright yellow medium ??? when working on it should i see it red?
Centre meaning the chakras in the central canal. Their extensions are on the front and back. Yes, base chakra is red in color.

Jack said:
StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

Centre meaning the chakras in the central canal. Their extensions are on the front and back. Yes, base chakra is red in color.
oh yes, it had bugged my brain. xD

fuoco blu 666 said:

Can we fix electronics using Electrokinesis ? and if so do you have any information thereof?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back