Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help With Deprorgramming from Bad Influences

DarkLordRevan

Hello all, I am writing this to ask for advice regarding removing all Christian influences from my life. I have had a confirmed relationship with Father Satan since 2 February 2016 when I performed the dedication ritual as outlined on the JoS website. Since then, I have been growing spiritually, and want to do everything I can to advance in this regard, but I find myself getting hung up by family, friends and other influences that are biased in favor of Christianity. I realize the total BS that the Judeo/Christian Bible is, and I want to rid myself of these influences forever, but I love my family and do not want to permanently end my relationship with them. Any advice on this?

Revan989 said:
Hello all, I am writing this to ask for advice regarding removing all Christian influences from my life. I have had a confirmed relationship with Father Satan since 2 February 2016 when I performed the dedication ritual as outlined on the JoS website. Since then, I have been growing spiritually, and want to do everything I can to advance in this regard, but I find myself getting hung up by family, friends and other influences that are biased in favor of Christianity. I realize the total BS that the Judeo/Christian Bible is, and I want to rid myself of these influences forever, but I love my family and do not want to permanently end my relationship with them. Any advice on this?

Do the RTR while focusing on yourself and visualizing chains and bindings being destroyed and breaking away from you. You should be doing this every day anyways.

Final RTR

FAQ about the final RTR

Also you do not have to end your relationship with your family. I grew up in a xian family and was simply a spiritual satanist in secret; I live on my own now but I still keep in touch with them from time to time. If you're forced to go through the motions of an xian lifestyle if only to keep up the facade and stay hidden, Satan will understand.

Stay true to Satan and advance spiritually, that is all that matters.

Thank you for that. It was something that I needed to hear. I will perform the RTRs and continue on my path.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back