Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to overcome Xian indoctrination & fear

electricviolet

Not sure if my last attempt at this post went through. i don't see it on my control panel. (New user, not sure how this stuff works :?: )

Basically I was just asking for advice on how to overcome Xian indoctrination and deeply-rooted fear of the occult, demons, etc. Anyone else here born & raised in a Xian church? I'd love to hear what your journey to self-determined spiritual practice has been like. Thank you :)

electricviolet said:
Not sure if my last attempt at this post went through. i don't see it on my control panel. (New user, not sure how this stuff works :?: )

Basically I was just asking for advice on how to overcome Xian indoctrination and deeply-rooted fear of the occult, demons, etc. Anyone else here born & raised in a Xian church? I'd love to hear what your journey to self-determined spiritual practice has been like. Thank you :)

Doing the RTR heavily helps with this. Just focus on yourself while doing it and visualizing chains and bindings breaking away from your soul.

The Final RTR

FAQ about the final RTR

Additionally I will tell you my general story.

I was born and raised as a xian in a heavily xian family and for many years until my teens I believed in the ''religion''. I was made to read books, I was told all kinds of crap, 'prayed' and all that other garbage. I was a very odd xian though because secretly I was really interested in the occult. I was taught to hate and fear demons but I always felt a drawing to them, an adoration and interest, even in the false monstrous depictions of them. I loved the concept of baphomet, the pagan symbols and similar things, and despite constantly being made to feel bad about this I continued to be drawn to them.

Even though I was indoctrinated to believe 'angels' and 'God' and 'Jesus' I dealt with a neverending struggle of 'keeping the faith'. Deep down I felt like something was wrong, something was off. All kinds of 'magic', 'miracles' and unexplainable phenomena would happen every time I 'prayed' for proof, but no matter how much proof I was shown (by what I now know to be greys on the astral trying to keep me believing in the program), I continued to doubt more and more, because it didn't feel like these 'angels' were actually what they're told to be, it felt wrong.

As the doubt for what I was being made to believe in kept growing, these 'miracles' every time I asked for more proof started to get more hostile and threatening. From fixing my tv to making it explode, from telling my future to telling me it as a gruesome nightmare, from protecting me from harm to bringing life-threatening dangers to me, eventually I started developing a hatred until finally I got so fed up that I sought the truth online. When I found the Joy of Satan website it was like something clicked and I couldn't let go of how much sense everything made.

Ever since then I've been part of this ministries for 9 years and have advanced quite a lot. I now know that the reason the xian program didn't hold so strong to me and why I doubted it so relentlessly was because I was actually deeply involved with Satan in past-lives, my soul knew the truth. It just took a while for the conscious part to figure it out...

I kept my new 'waking' a secret from my family and I continued to play the part of a 'good xian boy', but it was all pretend. In secret I meditated in my room and researched ceaselessly every single day. I started to have REAL experiences for the first time, I could feel energy, I could feel my chakras, I saw my efforts bringing actual results and I was amazed. Throughout the years I continued to pretend I was a xian to my family and acted like nothing changed, they were oblivious. My life started to improve in areas I could control and I learned to fully separate myself from the garbage I was taught by seeing it for what it really was... a parasitic program, a massive lie.

I've had astral experiences, I've influenced my life and I've influenced other people's lives with magick/spiritual power, I've received all kinds of signs of protection and adoration from Satan and the gods, I've given gifts and I've received things in return, I've summoned demons, I've communicated with them in various ways and still do to this day, I've learned so much about myself and everything around me. TRUE knowledge provided by Maxine and the ministries is what set me free, I learned to no longer fear the bullshit I was being told. I've seen greys, I've combated against them, I know these 'angels' can be harmed I know I can defend myself and I can go on the offense, we're given this knowledge by Satan and the knowledge is real.

We don't get cast into a burning lake of fire and Satan does not demand worship or slavish adoration. Satan values freedom, you are free to be who you are of your nature, you are free to seek peace, to seek happiness and joy in your life, you are free to know truth on this path. The only thing he really wants in return is your loyalty and for you to advance and grow strong spiritually so that you cannot be abused or taken advantage of, to find who you are and find your purpose, find your role, choose your own fate instead of being a victim to it. He loves us as his children and our gods (demons) care for us when we are on Satan's side, they are our true family.

"God" is not real, and neither is "Jesus". They are fictitious entities that were made up to keep humanity believing in the lie of xianity. The universe is real, planets, species, aliens, everything, there is no three realm matrix where it's just Heaven, Earth and Hell. Satan is the emperor of an extra-terrestrial race known to us as Nordics, they reside on a planet named Duat within the Orion constellation. He created us in his image through genetic engineering on Earth, and thousands and thousands of years ago, they actually physically were with us on Earth and in our solar system.

Our real enemies are the greys, jews and elohim (reptiloids) of which roughly 2,000 years ago they made up the xian 'religion' along with other related garbage to enslave us humans. Are you really going to tell yourself you're going to be so afraid that you're going to go back to that enslaved life and give the enemy what they want? Meanwhile you have all the truth you could ever want, protection, adoration and the means to total freedom on this path here?

I think you know the answer to that, and it's a confident "No". Knowing everything I've come to know, all the experiences I've had, interacting and enjoying the friendship and love within my family with members, Satan and the demons, I will never go back to the enemy garbage.

And no amount of fear, despair or terror will make me.

With (((them))), you are mere cattle planned to be slaughtered...

With Satan... you are home.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back