Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet,Arguments and related

Jack The GOOD guy

Okay so I might have Internet associative Disorder or related shit.As of now im completely deaddictong from all social sites.Its discovered by a Jew Goldberg or something. It could very well be a fictitious disease like ADHD but I've been noticing its affects.
It starts out as just pass time when you get on right wing websites such as pol or associate with people on social media.Then the arguments start. Its not always Leftists vs Right wing. Its often within right wing,pagans against Christians,Neo Nazis vs ethno nationals and all related shit.The more you read and argument it becomes a compulsion. You can't live without browsing the net every 5 min and talking with muh Broz who are thousands of kilometers apart with no life.
Soon you start to form groups, abuse other groups, attempt raids on other groups- the most dangerous compulsion.It starts taking your time,you start thinking you're the king of the net,you start to subconsciously predict the actions of your opponent's, making memes,spreading well devised messages and taking actions to stop them. It consumes your life.Your concentration starts deteorating and you lose important time. Time when you can study,lift,travel and other healthy activities.
Being social is good. But these instruments(Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Whatsapp) are made to trap individuals within them,completely Jewish in nature,and in form of psyops.
Then want us to seek validation from others for the smallest things. They want us to devote time looking at others father's than what's inside.Its an extremely materialistic and communist tactics.They want us to be brain dead aethist Borg's addicted to cellphones and electronic instruments.
I'm not in any way autistic.Learn from the example. Do not indulge yourself in social media any more than you have to. Do heavy activities, read,lift,talk to people( don't argument), have a life,travel,etc
Basically do not lose sight of your goals and don't overindulge in anything. Everything must be controlled. Take a clock and set the time.You'll chat for the estimated time,spam,and then leave.Complete stop.Don't cheat yourself.Have complete control over yourself. Do lots of void meditations if your case if like me.Only way to get better is the hard way.Deaddict completely.Delete your accounts and do only meditations for some months.
This is just an instance. Hope this helps some people.

Dont use social media overly much and don't trust it. Don't touch it even to use it against what it propagates in some respects, until you understand it completely and take the correct steps to avoid mental influence. Dont use smart phones even to play games, unless you have the skill to mod them. Do not plug into the sub sentient subset, and throw your life and potential away.

May sound odd but its no conspiracy theory, its fairly straight forward and that's the horror of it. I have studied the pc newagers, there methodology, and whats behind it. It is OK to be social but only with selective discernment.

When you feel you have mastered yourself and matured enough however, feel free to take there money, by providing the inane entertainment, and trinkets you can sell from there and apply it to a satanic cause, so that even they serve.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back