Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Loneliness (Friends and those who are without)

Braun666 said:
What have been your own experience with attracting people(workings for such)?

I see that many if not most of the world is without, and we SS make up a small portion of this world(for the time being). I sometimes think that I should stay alone because it's like say I decide to make friends we hang out (1hr in...) , I have to leave to empower myself and do RTR's. Being a SS, I barely have the time to do this relationship/hanging out thing. (Not complaining though)

We have been told many times this is a lonely path and road, and that Satan & the Gods are the only ones we can truly trust and build a relationship with. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, just a realist. Those that are mostly busy are working for Satan and in all honesty I don't know if I could have a friend other than a Demon or a Spiritual Satanist. A TRUE friend. And as a Satanist my partner would have to be a Satanist as well, period.

When the time comes I shall do a working to attract other Spiritual Satanists into my life not those that are without purpose and goals for a better life and world overall. Same for a partner.

I'm quite alone now and even some of the people I used to be with are a waste of time and energy if I choose to hang out with them.

How do you guys manage to balance? I feel it would be near impossible to have close friends or a partner without them knowing a bit that you are a satanist. Because there's absolutely no way you can spend a lot of your time with them if you ever plan to become a god especially work for Satan honestly while you're at it...

What do you think about establishing relationships with those who are without? Am I the only one experiencing this extreme loneliness??

I'm also worried too much about the lack of friends, I really do not accept the idea that this is a lonely path. My mind is not ready for this, my mind can not stand it !!!
The same applies to the issue of spouses and girlfriends

schwarze Krähe said:
Braun666 said:

I'm also worried too much about the lack of friends, I really do not accept the idea that this is a lonely path. My mind is not ready for this, my mind can not stand it !!!

It's a lonely path in that we are the only smart ones surrounded by idiots and that for the time being millions of people want us dead. Satan abhors befriending those who are against him. This means muslims, xians, jews the like, but he is understanding and does not deny you of what you need. And if that is friendship then he will bring you many, granted you hold your end of duty for him and fight fiercely against the enemy. He is also reasonable and realistic, for example if you have xian parents and you still care about them regardless and love them, he's not going to hate you for that; just remember who your real father is.

I have been alone for the majority of my life without any friends, and I don't seek them out on purpose either as I personally find it preferable not to get roped up in other peoples lives after everything I've been through. Currently I am friends with a guy online who's xian but in a half-assed 'whatever' kind of way. I refuse to let him impede on my spiritual advancement and I don't allow him to get between let alone even close to my relationship with Satan. He's the kind of friend I've needed for too long and I suspect Satan knows this, thus for now it is temporary and it will suffice for now in my life.

He's smart, but if he's not smart enough to eventually find the truth before this lifetime is over, then I move on without him. Such a thing would be a dreadful shame though as he is the most respectful and kind guy that I've ever bear witness to in my entire life. Terrible events happen to him, but I want him to find out why on his own. I don't expect our friendship to last if he doesn't wake up at some point.

The good news is that things are changing for the future where our option for real, loyal and trustworthy friends won't be so limited.

I wonder how many people in this thread have 5 or more retrograde planets in their natal chart?

Some astrologers attribute the lives of true loners and outsiders to having either 5, 6, or 7 retrograde planets in their natal charts. Now I'm not saying that it's true or that it's false, but it certainly would be fun to poll some data.

Obviously let's not start listing off retrograde planets we may or may not have for the internet to see. And perhaps we need not even say the exact number of retrograde planets we have. Security is important, for sure.

But might we be able to give either a simple 'Yes' (for 5 or more retrogrades), or a 'No' for 4 or less retrogrades? It'd be really interesting to see and just a bit of fun.

If the idea is in any way inappropriate or dangerous, then don't hesitate to speak your mind. I'm always eager to learn from the astrologers on here.

Thanks guys!

Cheers

schwarze Krähe said:

It helps a lot to talk to people in the community or make a friend online. I've got a comfy circle of Satanists to talk 1 on 1 online, but in real life, I have none anymore. I do have four great friends who are open minded and I can talk to, but they are more like childhood friends and ppl who I share hobbies and careers with.

Think of it this way. Think of who you are... would you really have any more truly good friends if you were in another religion? Or would you have more associates and surface level friendships?

It's ok to enjoy talking to people in general, as well. You can just go to a coffeehouse and talk to people if you want or talk to your family or your roommate to fulfill your social needs. While we are not really supposed to open up to those who are without, it isn't always as bad as some people say it is.

You can still get a girlfriend and try to convert them or just not talk about religion with them but again that isn't affected that much by Satanism in my opinion. There are times where I'm glad I became a Satanist soley for the reason that I have a community here and because I can send my thoughts to the Gods and occasionally get a reply. And when you're more advanced then the Gods will be completely visible to you and can interact with each other through touch as well.

Godmode said:
schwarze Krähe said:

It helps a lot to talk to people in the community or make a friend online. I've got a comfy circle of Satanists to talk 1 on 1 online, but in real life, I have none anymore. I do have four great friends who are open minded and I can talk to, but they are more like childhood friends and ppl who I share hobbies and careers with.

Think of it this way. Think of who you are... would you really have any more truly good friends if you were in another religion? Or would you have more associates and surface level friendships?

It's ok to enjoy talking to people in general, as well. You can just go to a coffeehouse and talk to people if you want or talk to your family or your roommate to fulfill your social needs. While we are not really supposed to open up to those who are without, it isn't always as bad as some people say it is.

You can still get a girlfriend and try to convert them or just not talk about religion with them but again that isn't affected that much by Satanism in my opinion. There are times where I'm glad I became a Satanist soley for the reason that I have a community here and because I can send my thoughts to the Gods and occasionally get a reply. And when you're more advanced then the Gods will be completely visible to you and can interact with each other through touch as well.
Y'all we have magick here...if you want you could find some friends that are open minded for satanism and even a girl/boyfriend. Many here forget that things are more easy with magick ;)

But if i have to choose between being a Spiritual Satanist without friends and be in a fake jewish religion with friends i would choose the first.
Being a SS made me feel alive for the first time in my life, before i felt dead inside...

Norse 88 said:

I know a person who has 6 retrograde planets, he is introverted yes, but extremely outgoing and social too. He just needs an hour or two for himself ones in a while. He is a workaholic (retail).

Also on the part of having friends and being an SS.

I haven't read all posts here so I will speak on the part of my experience and observations.

I am SS and a few years ago I would never agree having a boyfriend who was not SS. Actually, I had a boyfriend who is SS. We broke up. Though we remain as best friends today. Also, I have another best friend who is SS, we used to live close to each other so it was easy to hang out with my SS friends, then I moved far away so this is possible only a few times a year.

However, I am a very outgoing and social guy, quite popular and I do indeed have the time to meditate 2 - 4 hours a day which include RTR and activism of course. I have 2 diffirent jobs, some days with 16 hours shifts. I have a boyfriend who is not SS, but we do share similar interests in the occult and mysticism. He knows and accepts the fact I meditate and so on. Though I never do the Final RTR around him, only when I am alone.

I have many friends I like to hang out with, they don't HAVE to be SS in order to be fun and joyous to be with. Before, I kind of hated it as I felt I had nothing to talk about with them...since they couldn't really stimulate me intellectually or spiritually. But then I figured, I can take care of that myself. So I study A LOT. I don't hang out with them everyday, but once or twice a week! Sometimes more. Mostly I hang out with my boyfriend.

I have a social nature, also I have strong introverted tendencies. So I had to find a balance. I have days where I need to be all alone and just have quality time for myself.

My point is, I used to think that I couldn't surround myself with people who weren't SS either. Nor did I think it would be possible having a non-SS boyfriend. And this made me very depressed as I lacked the essential socializing. This mentality may or may not cause serious hang-ups within people. I have witnessed this, all because of pessimism and not really a "realistic point of view". There are always another way you can do things, but if you black view everything, then you just end up like a black nothingness. I have a friend who have lost contact with all friends due to some minor experiences that happened two decades ago and still uses this as an excuse. She could have worked on herself instead and just man the fuck up. She always have an excuse for everything, especially if it involves physical and psychological work.

Last note, you do not need "many" friends either, this is by preferance. I know someone who just have 2 or 3 friends and very happy. I have many friends, but only 2 friends I share secrets with (the SS ones). The rest is just for social stimulation.

Sorry for a long comment!

Take care,
HS/88!

For me, loneliness doesn't come from being alone. But from being around people and realizing you're on different paths, and you can't really share what you're passionate about because quite literally, my passions are all within Spiritual Satanism. I can lightly touch on some topics, but after a slip with a friend a long time ago, I've learned I would rather not open up to others so readily.
I have one friend, who is aware I am SS, and sometimes she asks me questions about it. But she also says it doesn't make sense. How the resources sited under sermons and the bible references, all don't make sense with what is being said. Anyways, we've gotten to a point where we aren't like friends anymore. It's more of her pointing out things on JoS that seem contradictory, and trying to dismantle the reasoning and beliefs therein.
At this point I'm leaning towards naturally letting the relationship end, but maybe it has already and now it's just as I stated. An information exchange, or less than that. :?
The fact that she's curious means she could eventually become SS.

Zola that woman sounds like such a piece of shit. She totally did the opposite of what she intended to and helped you enlighten someone though. It's a shame your so called "friend" believed her but she probably didn't deserve to know you.

Mhm I'd rather have real friends over fake friends no matter what... And usually that means just having a few which is fine. I don't put much energy into dating because I just don't feel that I need to. It would be really nice to have a girlfriend but it's just whatever...

I have a habit of showing both my best worst sides immediately and stuff like that because I always feel like people will stop talking to me if they get to know me too well because they'll just get bored of knowing everything about me or just think I'm crazy or a liar or racist or like whatever or just take me too seriously.

My friendships with SS were never better or worse than my friendships with other people I had things in common with, it just comes down to the person. I'd rather just have a few great friends or none at all rather than a bunch of friends I only relate to half the way or a girlfriend I'm not even attracted to or can talk with. That just sucks! If you've ever had a partner or friends that you one day realized you could do without, it is pretty horrible because you just know they do or will feel that way about you too.

And it is true that magick will help a ton. Of course sometimes you'll need money to hop towns if you live in a small town and everything... but it can be done.

Hey Darkpagan666 what do you mean about your friend who lost contact with her friends because of some minor experience that she uses as an excuse? Was she hurt or something?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back