Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clothing Color

No, it doesn't, as black is not a negative colour and white is not a positive colour. All colours have positive, negative and neutral traits. The only colour to be completely polarised one way is grey, which is exclusively negatively.

Wearing only white or white too often has the same effect as using white only (or too often) in your meditations: making you arrogant and isolating you from others.

Satan isn't limited to wearing white. He wears whatever he feels like wearing on a said day.

I hope this helped.

No, it doesn't, as black is not a negative colour and white is not a positive colour. All colours have positive, negative and neutral traits. The only colour to be completely polarised one way is grey, which is exclusively negatively.

Wearing only white or white too often has the same effect as using white only (or too often) in your meditations: making you arrogant and isolating you from others.

Satan isn't limited to wearing white. He wears whatever he feels like wearing on a said day.

I hope this helped.

Zoroastrianism connects someone into the enemy energy somewhat. What your saying is no different than what xtians say in a lot of your posts. Read the Joy of Satan website. It will help you deprogram your mind. If you want to add something from your culture into your practices don’t make it be something from the enemy add stuff from your real ancient ancestors that is not corrupted. Just read the Joy of Satan website for a bit each day and get to know the truth.

Philips said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

So as you guys know, Satan wears white. I also only wear white. I believe wearing white generates spiritual positivity, and wearing black generates spiritual negativity. Makes sense doesn't it? Zarathustra is always depicted wearing white and golden.

This is false. I have a soul-deep affinity to the colour black and I only wear black, all black, everything black, shirts, pants, shoes, socks, hats, coats, sweaters, if you looked in my dresser it's like looking into a dark abyss and I've always worn this colour for as long as I can remember. I like nothing else except red or purple but these are only accented colours added onto the black attire, like a red scarf, red gloves, purple belt, purple vest etc.

Black is not a negative colour, too much of society just associates it with evil, death, despair and suffering and this simply is not true. It is a colour of grounding, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, control, discipline, power, endurance, patience. Black is a colour used for concealment, protection, banishing negative energies and binding negative forces, it is one of the most powerful colours next to gold. Black rules over the base chakra, the earth element and Saturn, each of these goes hand-in-hand with each other.

The only spiritually negative colour is grey. If you want to learn more about the magickal properies of colours, you can read up on them here. People are usually drawn to a certain colour/s because it's what they identify with most and feel connected to, the colour/s likely represent you in some way as a person and that is why you are drawn to them.

A lot of this ties into astrology, our natal charts and the planets we are personalized by. As an example my three strongest planets in my natal chart are Saturn, Mars and Jupiter. Saturn rules Black, Mars rules Red and Jupiter rules Purple. Incidentally these are my three favourite colours and am drawn greatly to them, so you see what I mean.

Did you read the article? Here, let me quote for you:

His Colors are Blue, Red, and Black

Black is Satan's color too. All colors can be positive or negative depending on use. The Chinese believe black is a positive color and wear white when they're mourning because they believe white is the color of death. Almost as if whether a color is regarded as positive or negative depends on culture...

In Ancient Mystery schools, initiates used to wear different colored robes depending on their degree. In some of the schools the highest was black, in others white e.t.c. Those trying to impose morality on colors don't understand anything about them and what they symbolize.

Colors have archetypical characteristics to them. People with certain personality traits will gravitate towards certain colors. Not only in clothing choices, but decorations for their home, colors of important items they buy, etc.

It’s of no importance other than what a person wants to wear. Whether we admit it or not, every person is making some kind of statement, however loud or quiet, with their clothing choices. It’s the first thing people notice often when we are seen. Often the decision is subconscious, but we all are going for a certain image. We want our personality to be reflected in our clothing. Like I said it’s often subconscious and that’s why unknowingly we gravitate towards certain colors. We like the colors whose energy we relate to. Like most things we like. We like things we can identify with.

I have seen Gods and Goddesses in various outfit combinations and colors, so I guess it’s false to assume that they stick to one color only. Father included.

Also, Zoroastrianism is enemy program. Use search function and read on it a little bit. It was proto enemy program, before they came up with judaism.

Eric13 said:
Colors have archetypical characteristics to them. People with certain personality traits will gravitate towards certain colors. Not only in clothing choices, but decorations for their home, colors of important items they buy, etc.

It’s of no importance other than what a person wants to wear. Whether we admit it or not, every person is making some kind of statement, however loud or quiet, with their clothing choices. It’s the first thing people notice often when we are seen. Often the decision is subconscious, but we all are going for a certain image. We want our personality to be reflected in our clothing. Like I said it’s often subconscious and that’s why unknowingly we gravitate towards certain colors. We like the colors whose energy we relate to. Like most things we like. We like things we can identify with.

Most of the statements for guys around here are "I'm too lazy, so I'm going to pick up the first thing that I find in the wardrobe. Also, what do you mean colour? Colour is GAY. I'm no faggot, so I'm going to wear black, grey, white, brown and blue every day. PINK AND PURPLE ARE THE GAYEST!" All this without realising that blue is a feminine colour ruled by Venus and that it was in fact considered feminine until very recently, while pink was considered masculine until very recently.

Some Generation-Z and Generation Alpha minors are becoming more open here, but the above example still makes up the majority of the male population.

-------------

Shrekelstein said:
The Chinese believe (...) believe white is the color of death.

That's because it is associated with the bones, which are only visible after one's death. I seem to recall that it was the same here in Europe before xtardanity poisoned our culture and reversed the colours. Not to mention that the aura becomes completely white when one is about to die, as they emit all their energies out. It lasts quite some days after physical death.

Also, I read more specifically that some countries in the East reserve the colour white for the mourning family and only them are allowed to wear white and the others can wear any other colour, excluding vibrant colours like red.

The color you wear would at most affect your mindset, but it doesn't "pollute" anything. It's actually backwards. Your mindset and energies are what subconsciously draw you to wear certain clothing. To illustrate, on one day where I had a really big event happen, I decided to wear my red-and-black shirt. This event ended up being really scary and transformed me deeply (for the better), as reflected in the colors red and black. I didnt consciously pick it with that goal in mind, but rather just decided on it because I "felt" it to be the right choice.

I too am wearing white a lot, on most days. I like the "clean" feel that it gives me. I usually swap to other clothing when I have something out of the ordinary planned on a given day.

Ghost in the Machine said:
A lot of this ties into astrology, our natal charts and the planets we are personalized by. As an example my three strongest planets in my natal chart are Saturn, Mars and Jupiter. Saturn rules Black, Mars rules Red and Jupiter rules Purple. Incidentally these are my three favourite colours and am drawn greatly to them, so you see what I mean.

I can attest to this; I have a prominent Saturn and Mars, with black and red being my favorite colors. Purple and green are also up there, with Venus conjunct my chart ruler and my Jupiter, albeit barely, aspecting cardinal angles including my Ascendant and aspecting my Saturn.

Stormblood said:
All this without realising that blue is a feminine colour ruled by Venus and that it was in fact considered feminine until very recently, while pink was considered masculine until very recently.

Some Generation-Z and Generation Alpha minors are becoming more open here, but the above example still makes up the majority of the male population.
Very true, I tell this to people often cause I have many items which are pink and I’m a heterosexual male. But I just always liked the boldness of the color, but I also liked the prettiness of it. I felt it was a balanced color imo.

But you’re right about color being almost taboo in men’s clothing and it’s a shame cause our economical clothing choices are very limited and the men’s section of the clothing store is often rubbish. Unless you buy dolce and gabbana it’s hard to get colorful clothing options for men that don’t look like we’re trying to cross dress at the same time. I don’t want to look like a women but I still want a little color in my clothes. Not easy.

Clothes work with the aura, and affect how others perceive you. Other people, and material items in your surroundings which can be perceived by others as an extension of you, also work the same way(like instruments, a podium in a speech, A piece of paper, flag, banner or whatever you may be waving to assert points with). There are many dimensions to influencing how others see you, and influencing in general. This is why money/clothes/beauty is important, but the issue with those who take it too far is they forget of their ego and other convictions they might have that give their possessions richer characer and resort to thinking that their possessions are "enough". Have quality friends, fun and interesting ideas to do with them as well :D

I personally like to wear black and white flannel, or generally darker colours with light + a neckerchief of the same tone. Silver stud belts, tucked in diy tie dye shirts of pink and green or cyan and purple/red colour is something I've been trying recently, sort of like a cyber hippie style, I guess lol. Though I think it'll be beneficial for me to downplay this in the ensuing years unless I make any headway in a public sense or some similar fashion sentiments become acceptable as I tend to draw alot of attention dressed like this which is :(

According to my chart I should like white gold colours of the Sun but I've always tended to wear darker clothes until recently. I've had an affinity for colours like turquoise, cyan, indigo etc. Which I downplayed and didn't quite want to acknowledge as a child. I have a memory of all the boys in my first ever classes repeating to one another they liked red as a title, girls pink- and me being the only one who liked black :lol:
I am glad I now feel less morose, but that was still fun ha.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:

I can attest to this; I have a prominent Saturn and Mars, with black and red being my favorite colors. Purple and green are also up there, with Venus conjunct my chart ruler and my Jupiter, albeit barely, aspecting cardinal angles including my Ascendant and aspecting my Saturn.

Black is also of Pluto. But personally I'm unsure about Pluto's influence upon me, I never really looked into it. A lot of it's rulerships frequently crop up in terms of interests, personality and jobs however; Once was working to be a mortuary assistant a couple years ago for example and I've often gotten very philosophical about the subject of death and have made a lot of stories and poems about graveyards, grim reapers and such.

I originally thought it was a Saturn thing, but Saturn seems more about darkness and dreariness, not actual death, though I suppose that likely just goes hand-in-hand.

Additionally I frequently love and adore the idea of being underground or working underground, like in a mine. I feel at home when underground in a deep basement or exploring caves, underground bunkers, being beneath the earth - Pluto rules extreme depths and heights, seems to be the depths side with me. These interests and fascinations still hold to me to this day.

It's quite interesting how the planets define our nature, isn't it?

Black is also of Pluto. But personally I'm unsure about Pluto's influence upon me, I never really looked into it. A lot of it's rulerships frequently crop up in terms of interests, personality and jobs however; Once was working to be a mortuary assistant a couple years ago for example and I've often gotten very philosophical about the subject of death and have made a lot of stories and poems about graveyards, grim reapers and such.

I originally thought it was a Saturn thing, but Saturn seems more about darkness and dreariness, not actual death, though I suppose that likely just goes hand-in-hand.

Additionally I frequently love and adore the idea of being underground or working underground, like in a mine. I feel at home when underground in a deep basement or exploring caves, underground bunkers, being beneath the earth - Pluto rules extreme depths and heights, seems to be the depths side with me. These interests and fascinations still hold to me to this day.

It's quite interesting how the planets define our nature, isn't it?

I won't inquire about your House positions since that gets pretty personal into one's natal chart, but I do recall reading about how Pluto's position in the 6th House can relate to jobs working underground like mining and whatnot. Mortician work too, which makes it even more fascinating you had a job relating to that.

Interestingly enough I actually have a fairly prominent Pluto as well; it forms soft aspects to five of my planets, including my co-ruling Saturn and chart ruler, and both rules and is located in my 8th House where it's happy to be. While I've never had too much of a focus on death itself, I've always been strongly drawn to themes regarding dark magic and shadowy, macabre characters - this likely stems mostly from Saturn's affiliation with darkness as you pointed out. I very much enjoy the Polish word for warlock, "Czarnoksiężnik," as it literally translates to "Black Prince." Additionally I also have a fondness for being underground, and like to see how fantasy books/movies and video games explore architectural styles that involve building into the earth. Anyone familiar with Ironforge from WoW would definitely have an idea of what I'm getting at here.

Considering planets have certain colors associated with them, would it matter if you steered clear of the colors of the planets affecting you negatively ? I'd like to hear some opinions about this.

Eric13 said:
Very true, I tell this to people often cause I have many items which are pink and I’m a heterosexual male. But I just always liked the boldness of the color, but I also liked the prettiness of it. I felt it was a balanced color imo.

But you’re right about color being almost taboo in men’s clothing and it’s a shame cause our economical clothing choices are very limited and the men’s section of the clothing store is often rubbish. Unless you buy dolce and gabbana it’s hard to get colorful clothing options for men that don’t look like we’re trying to cross dress at the same time. I don’t want to look like a women but I still want a little color in my clothes. Not easy.

I was talking about my experience in the area I lived in and the people that were around me. I meant to add this, in order to avoid sounding all-knowing as if I know how most of the world male population dresses. The other thing is in the clothing type: the uniform for most is t-shirt and jeans, regardless of prices. By t-shirt I mean specifically one garment, not generally. So, not polo shirts and not henley shirts.

You might be right that it's a balanced colour. Naturally, it can be done by adding red to white, meaning a Mars colour to a Moon colour. I don't wear it much because the pink hues I tried don't look good with colours (skin - hair - eyes) and I don't want to spend too much time trying multiple hues of pinks.

In any case, with colour you should have no problems when shopping at "preppy" and "frat bro-ish" e-stores (and retail stores), such as:

American brands:
Southern Tide (doesn't ship to my country), Vineyard Vines (same), Brooks Brothers, Polo Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, L.L. Bean (?)

European brands:
Lacoste, Lyle & Scott, Fred Perry (?)

Surely, some others. I prefer to invest in medium-budget brands when there are seasonal sales because I'm very dissatisfied with the experience with low-budget brands. The latter tend to last no longer than a season because they experience a lot of fading, shrinking, piling and the fabric breaks easily. At least, for those I had the chance to try over the course of my life. In comparison, medium-budget brands, even if you buy their products from factory stores, tend to last years for me. I have garments I've had for more than 8-10 years and they still fit (better than they did earlier, since my body improved).

I've heard in Netherlands many guys dare to wear colourful trousers such as red, yellow, orange and purple. They would be looked down upon here.

In any case, you're right. Finding coloured male garments without travelling long distances or buying online can be quite difficult. Not to mention that here even most factory stores/outlet are not as cheap as they are in other countries such as the US because the store managers don't seem to really understand the concept behind it. My aunt has lived in Miami for about 10 years before coming back to my birth country and she used to trade sports garments and equipment, buying them cheap and reselling them on the internet.

Now, for the topic of associating colours and birth chart, honestly it's not what happens to me. My favourite colour (in general) is not related to a prominent part of my chart and my favourite clothing colours (red and orange), which are different from my favourite general colour, aren't either. So maybe it depends on other elements of the chart I'm not considering, not just prominence.

Jack said:
Considering planets have certain colors associated with them, would it matter if you steered clear of the colors of the planets affecting you negatively ? I'd like to hear some opinions about this.

I don't think it would make any relevant difference. Association and identity are two different things. Your argument for me is like saying that you don't want to work on the root chakra because the root chakra is ruled by Saturn and Saturn wreaks havoc specifically in your chart.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:

I won't inquire about your House positions since that gets pretty personal into one's natal chart, but I do recall reading about how Pluto's position in the 6th House can relate to jobs working underground like mining and whatnot. Mortician work too, which makes it even more fascinating you had a job relating to that.

Interestingly enough I actually have a fairly prominent Pluto as well; it forms soft aspects to five of my planets, including my co-ruling Saturn and chart ruler, and both rules and is located in my 8th House where it's happy to be. While I've never had too much of a focus on death itself, I've always been strongly drawn to themes regarding dark magic and shadowy, macabre characters - this likely stems mostly from Saturn's affiliation with darkness as you pointed out. I very much enjoy the Polish word for warlock, "Czarnoksiężnik," as it literally translates to "Black Prince." Additionally I also have a fondness for being underground, and like to see how fantasy books/movies and video games explore architectural styles that involve building into the earth. Anyone familiar with Ironforge from WoW would definitely have an idea of what I'm getting at here.

I know exactly what you mean by interest in the macabre and darkness. I really wonder if this is truly a universal thing for Saturnians in some way, though I'm sure it can be lesser or greater depending on the individual and other planets. However I am also a Martian. Mars is my primary ruler, Saturn is my co-ruler, hand in hand they make quite the destructive bunch and definitely feed into each other with my personality; I used to be quite immoral and negatively driven in terrible ways by their aspects when I was young and before I began freeing my soul.

Satan helped and guided me a lot to better my personality with these characteristics. I've had to force myself to change a lot about the kind of person I was and removed several interests and things I enjoyed that were virtually sociopathic that today I find disgusting and in disbelief that I ever held enjoyment in such. Used to do very terrible and cruel things that upon having corrected so much over the years, now brings me severe guilt, remorse and despair when I think back on them. It crushes my heart every time and I wish I could take it all back, I would give so much to, but what's done is done and even the akasha knows it. Anyways, those are problems and hangups for me to deal with, not you, but it goes to show how these planets affect us, both positively and negatively.

Some of these traits still hold though just as they are by my nature, but I always vent them at their worst upon the enemy nowadays. Mars leans towards violence, aggression, battle, blood, massacres. I still find fascinating interest in paintings or artist depictions of grotesque blood and gore and love the horror game Fran Bow for heavily emphasizing this aspect, and it's likely my Mars is responsible for this, but Saturn also seems to put in it's piece with this. I also get what you mean regarding Ironforge, though I was more drawn to hanging out in Duskwood, the Plague Lands and Tirisfall Glades, you could probably deduce I loved my Death Knight, hah.

Though when I played a lot of Minecraft back when I had the time for games, I always lived underground or would dig as deep as I could. I spent more time beneath the surface than anything., building vast dark underground chambers to call home. I always thought even if people shared the same planetary influences they would be more... different... but it seems we can be categorized under a general 'stereotype', which is kind of surprising. I suppose it depends on our strongest planets. If it wasn't for my Jupiter though additionally making me a very optimistic, positive and life-loving individual in spite of the two stronger malefic influences, I think I'd be far worse of a person.

Out of curiousity, have you ever felt that the planetary days seem to empower the influence your planet's aspects have on you or even your elements? I can't say for certain but I swear on Saturdays, the day of Saturn, I'm far more reclusive, withdrawn, seeking dark interests (often listen to horror ambience) and sadistic. And on Sundays, day of the Sun, I'm far more aggressive, short-tempered and explosive, easily agitated, likely the Sun enforcing my fire element. I also notice on Mondays, day of the Moon, I'm much colder in bodily temperature, feel an uncomfortable 'wetness' to my soul, and though I have to manually manage my water element, it seems the day affects this to really raise it as the Moon rulers over water.

Just a thought.

Eric13 said:
Stormblood said:
All this without realising that blue is a feminine colour ruled by Venus and that it was in fact considered feminine until very recently, while pink was considered masculine until very recently.

You could buy white cotton shirts and fabric dye..

Also the Japanese have techniques for adding patterns onto fabric by binding it in certain ways.

After youre done dyeing and before washing really you should leave it overnight in a bucket of vinegar (solution) .

To get color out of fabric you could just use bleach (strong solution)

Do your own research before you attempt something.

I know exactly what you mean by interest in the macabre and darkness. I really wonder if this is truly a universal thing for Saturnians in some way, though I'm sure it can be lesser or greater depending on the individual and other planets. However I am also a Martian. Mars is my primary ruler, Saturn is my co-ruler, hand in hand they make quite the destructive bunch and definitely feed into each other with my personality; I used to be quite immoral and negatively driven in terrible ways by their aspects when I was young and before I began freeing my soul.

Satan helped and guided me a lot to better my personality with these characteristics. I've had to force myself to change a lot about the kind of person I was and removed several interests and things I enjoyed that were virtually sociopathic that today I find disgusting and in disbelief that I ever held enjoyment in such. Used to do very terrible and cruel things that upon having corrected so much over the years, now brings me severe guilt, remorse and despair when I think back on them. It crushes my heart every time and I wish I could take it all back, I would give so much to, but what's done is done and even the akasha knows it. Anyways, those are problems and hangups for me to deal with, not you, but it goes to show how these planets affect us, both positively and negatively.

Some of these traits still hold though just as they are by my nature, but I always vent them at their worst upon the enemy nowadays. Mars leans towards violence, aggression, battle, blood, massacres.

We're actually quite similar in that regard, then. Mars is my chart ruler with Saturn retrograde lamentably conjunct my Ascendant. There's also, from what I read, an inclination towards cruelty by virtue of my Sun's placement. I do genuinely try to be amicable with others, but I'm extraordinarily quick to anger and have this strong, longing need to see people be punished for their wrongs. I do my best to channel this towards those who actually deserve it - like the enemy and absolute degenerates - but throughout my life it did worry me. I don't just want the punishment to fit the crime; I want the person who committed that crime to suffer so tremendously that they will always regret whatever it was they did. This feeling of mine is much more pronounced right now due to a current Pluto transit and the fact that I'm admittedly only just building myself out of a state of spiritual lowliness. Through my own faults I've allowed myself to degrade and become weak, thus I have less control over my intense emotions. I'll always feel intensely, which is something I like about myself, but I'd rather it be my own mind directing how I feel about a matter rather than my instinctual flashes of rage. I've never done anything excessive to anyone, thankfully; if anything I've always been too meek to react more when I should have, and I beat myself up for it now. That old self is gone now, and in the spirit of honesty, I'll take a version of me that reacts with excess than the one that didn't react at all. I just need to ensure that I don't slip up again and that I continue to mold who I am with a Satanic mindset in mind, so I can sublimate my Saturnian, Martian and Neptunian energies into something that allows me to accomplish much.

My chart's rather unfortunate in a number of ways. I used to get so angry feeling like I'm always getting the short end of the stick if I get any end of the stick at all; seeing my natal chart made me feel like this was just one of countless examples, 'til I realized that it was really my chart causing these things in my life and in my own self, and years of being left to astrological fate. I can do something about that now, and I'm a fool for not doing it sooner. Now, on some level, I enjoy what I see in my natal chart. There's a sense of pride in knowing I need to work harder to accomplish things. Harder work, sweeter fruit and what-have-you.

I still find fascinating interest in paintings or artist depictions of grotesque blood and gore and love the horror game Fran Bow for heavily emphasizing this aspect, and it's likely my Mars is responsible for this, but Saturn also seems to put in it's piece with this. I also get what you mean regarding Ironforge, though I was more drawn to hanging out in Duskwood, the Plague Lands and Tirisfall Glades, you could probably deduce I loved my Death Knight, hah.

Though when I played a lot of Minecraft back when I had the time for games, I always lived underground or would dig as deep as I could. I spent more time beneath the surface than anything., building vast dark underground chambers to call home. I always thought even if people shared the same planetary influences they would be more... different... but it seems we can be categorized under a general 'stereotype', which is kind of surprising. I suppose it depends on our strongest planets. If it wasn't for my Jupiter though additionally making me a very optimistic, positive and life-loving individual in spite of the two stronger malefic influences, I think I'd be far worse of a person.

I very much enjoy almost every aspect of Fran Bow's aesthetic for that reason. Grotesque really is the best way to put it. I also spent a lot of time in Duskwood specifically, and Undercity was arguably my favorite Horde city. I refuse to even consider playing WoW again given that Undercity is now gone and Teldrassil, my favorite Alliance zone, is destroyed. That whole "me getting the short end of the stick" thing, feeling like fate is just going out of its way to shit on me in particular, I got that vibe again when they destroyed my favorite zones. Never mind I had that feeling my entire WoW experience because I loved Draenei, and someone at Blizz obviously had a hard-on for completely ignoring Draenei and then genociding them and making them look like incompetent weaklings whenever they did get attention. Now my favorite zones are destroyed. Fuck them.

I think Venus does for me what Jupiter does for you, what with Venus chilling less than three degrees away from my Mars. I love ornate, beautiful, lightly things as much as I enjoy dark aesthetics. Silvermoon City ranked up there for me for that reason, as well as any beautifully forested regions. I'd spend a lot of time in Minecraft making temples and libraries in forest biomes, with the remainder of my time building hidden, underground shrines with a big Nether portal which would lead to another underground temple. Felt safe down there.

Out of curiousity, have you ever felt that the planetary days seem to empower the influence your planet's aspects have on you or even your elements? I can't say for certain but I swear on Saturdays, the day of Saturn, I'm far more reclusive, withdrawn, seeking dark interests (often listen to horror ambience) and sadistic. And on Sundays, day of the Sun, I'm far more aggressive, short-tempered and explosive, easily agitated, likely the Sun enforcing my fire element. I also notice on Mondays, day of the Moon, I'm much colder in bodily temperature, feel an uncomfortable 'wetness' to my soul, and though I have to manually manage my water element, it seems the day affects this to really raise it as the Moon rulers over water.

Just a thought.

I haven't noticed this myself, but this likely stems from me not being as advanced and sensitive to these energies, in addition to the placement of my Neptune. Not only am I prone to rapid emotional extremes in the first place, but it can be very difficult for me to really "know myself." I've always felt a sense of hazy confusion when trying to assess my emotional state and hunt for patterns. I'm pretty much always angry so that one's easy to pin down, but trying to define my personality and who I really am has always been particularly difficult. Prior to really digging deep into my natal chart, I'm not so sure I'd be able to answer many questions about who I am, what it is I feel and like to do, etc.. Lo and behold, Neptune retrograde forms a fairly tight hard aspect to my Mars. That was very discouraging when I first realized that, albeit eye-opening. I wouldn't be surprised at all though to learn that the days of the week affect me in a similar manner once I build myself to a higher level of spiritual self-awareness and ability. Neptune will hopefully prove useful in that endeavor as I learn to sublimate its bullshit.

Sadhguru often talks that wearing black attracts every kind of things to you starting from positive things to negative energy, he says that black attracts everything that is around you. So maybe for example going out to city is not good idea to dress black, cuz you will attract everything to yourself but you don’t want to attract other persons stuff that you don’t know. I think it is true because on a hot summer day when sun shine upon you and you wear all black, you attract more heat on yourself and you will sweat. Otherwise wearing white you will feel less heating for example. Can someone of SS elaborate on this “myth”?

TerKorian666 said:
Sadhguru often talks that wearing black attracts every kind of things to you starting from positive things to negative energy, he says that black attracts everything that is around you. So maybe for example going out to city is not good idea to dress black, cuz you will attract everything to yourself but you don’t want to attract other persons stuff that you don’t know. I think it is true because on a hot summer day when sun shine upon you and you wear all black, you attract more heat on yourself and you will sweat. Otherwise wearing white you will feel less heating for example. Can someone of SS elaborate on this “myth”?
Just new age nonsense, don't listen to him.

TerKorian666 said:
Black is absorbing, yes. You can see it in the Nature (black holes), and on the JoS colours page about black has the same info about absorption.

As for the absorbing of negativity in public. You can and should program your aura to protect you. Also it does not matter what colour of clothing you wear in that sense, but if you program black into your aura carelessly then that would be another matter.

TerKorian666 said:

That's true to an extent. Many people disregard what they wear simply because they lack awareness of it. It will affect you more if you know and if your AoP isn't strong.

Ideally, it would be best to dress for the occasion, including colours; and to include a variety of colours in your wardrobe, with the exclusion of greys.

Everyone knows that wearing black in summer will make feel warmer and also driving a black car will do the same. Similarly, it is not a good idea to wear white in winter and drive a white car, unless you live in a country where winters are not cold such as most Southern European countries (mountainous areas excluded) and your skin isn't medium, tan or dark. This is why winter colours are usually dark. Dark colours retain more heat.

Other things may also pose an issue, not just colours. Empaths for example may have issues if they wear pearls, moonstone and similar stones when they around people. Most natural empaths usually have a hard time controlling their empathic abilities, so just telling them to do certain things spiritually won't be enough in the SHORT term.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back