Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JEALOUSY, ANGER, RAGE

Invictus

I go through anger problems myself , (especially now with my mars opposite mercury transit at exactly 0 orb to make it worse).

NEVER let the energy pass. Otherwise, as is with me right now, as you advance spiritually, any suppressed emotions will only resurface intensely, with memories attached to them, and then you will have to deal with a lot all at once.

Use anger constructively; one can work-out, do intense cardio, punch a bag, go shoot at the range. Void meditation has also helped me to take back control of my mind. Seriously, taking up meditation as a habit makes a huge difference.

As far as relationships are concerned.... I'm not going to pretend I am an expert on that matter, but I will tell you why jealousy has never been a problem for me. I am very physically fit, I am skilled with firearms, i'm a good scrapper, and I have accomplishments on my belt. I have a lot over other men. What puts you above others? If you can't answer that, then maybe assess yourself. A man with accomplishments has no reason for jealousy. If a girlfriend of mine eyes other men, I have other options on my tinder or plenty of fish account. women are not property, let them be.

Hope this helped.

Jealousy means you don't trust your girlfriend, do you trust her?

Aldair Oswaldo said:
I am very angry because of people who come to me with problems, I also get jealous of boys who talk to my girlfriend, I do not forbid her or mention my jealousy because I do not want to sound toxic, but my question is:

I channel my anger by letting it pass?

Do I make negative energy with it and direct it to the people who make me feel like this?

Anger should be vented and not retained within, otherwise it could be self-destructive. Anger is explosive energy, the energy is very wild, aggressive and is of the colour red.

You can surround and engulf yourself in serene calming blue coloured energy. Blue is the opposite of red, blue is of the water element while red is of fire, use blue to quell the anger and 'wash' it away. Sometimes using blue energy this way might manifest the frustrations instead as sadness, but this may depend on the person, so if this ends up being the case for you then just use white-gold coloured energy as well.

Anger is a destructive energy, so you can also send it to someone you hate or want to bring harm to such as a bully or someone who treats you terribly. Make sure you really want to do this though, because if you bring harm to someone for doing something mean to you and then they apologize soon after and the negative energy you cursed them with causes them great suffering, you may end up regretting it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back