Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Studies on Saraswati

Sundara

So far I’ve been able to gather this much and why she’s been of major significance lately. So far I don’t have any information on her as a Goddess. As a deity, an energy, and representation, she is a current and an “absolute weapon” to the enemy. As Brahma is the “oceans” she is the “current”. I came across an article recently that didn’t seem coincidental. “When not honored properly an epidemic occurs” of course the Jews are at the hands of this, the restrictions of the saraswati force have helped allowed for this. Saraswati is a force within us, a current, willpower. The jews bindings on the earth and gods allow for this epidemic to happen. I believe the more we uncover about Saraswati force within us and the world, as well as her actual goddess form, this will be an immense step in destroying kike energy. She is an absolute force of power and protection to the earth very deserving of recognition, as with all of our powers of hell. She may also deal with something of instant manifestation through sheer will. Her force should be very respected much like Asmodeus. I don’t know whether or not one should contact Her like Lilith or not. Anyone offering more info confirming or denying any of this is awesome, I will be posting more information too. When I think of her I think Swastika, gold, and finalization of a product. Alchemy and the arts. Self expression.

Sundara said:
So far I’ve been able to gather this much and why she’s been of major significance lately. So far I don’t have any information on her as a Goddess. As a deity, an energy, and representation, she is a current and an “absolute weapon” to the enemy. As Brahma is the “oceans” she is the “current”. I came across an article recently that didn’t seem coincidental. “When not honored properly an epidemic occurs” of course the Jews are at the hands of this, the restrictions of the saraswati force have helped allowed for this. Saraswati is a force within us, a current, willpower. The jews bindings on the earth and gods allow for this epidemic to happen. I believe the more we uncover about Saraswati force within us and the world, as well as her actual goddess form, this will be an immense step in destroying kike energy. She is an absolute force of power and protection to the earth very deserving of recognition, as with all of our powers of hell. She may also deal with something of instant manifestation through sheer will. Her force should be very respected much like Asmodeus. I don’t know whether or not one should contact Her like Lilith or not. Anyone offering more info confirming or denying any of this is awesome, I will be posting more information too. When I think of her I think Swastika, gold, and finalization of a product. Alchemy and the arts. Self expression.

This is Beautiful. Maybe stop, breathe, and add a space sometime though lol. Dont be a no spacer Sundara! Dont do it!

But I think her Energy is just swarsome. ^ ^

Aldrick said:
Sundara said:

This is Beautiful. Maybe stop, breathe, and add a space sometime though lol. Dont be a no spacer Sundara! Dont do it!

Ugh I know right, right after I posted this I thought to myself “god I really need to sit down at a computer to properly and respectfully write these up” but I’m constantly running around and driving so I figure if I can post anything it’s better than nothing. Lmao thanks for the breathing reminder. Hail! Just a part of my personality im working on. I get excited real fucking quick too. I’ve got a lot of uranus. :eek:

Sundara said:

Amazing. Hail Satan! Hail Saraswati!

Sundara said:
Aldrick said:
Sundara said:

Ugh I know right, right after I posted this I thought to myself “god I really need to sit down at a computer to properly and respectfully write these up” but I’m constantly running around and driving so I figure if I can post anything it’s better than nothing. Lmao thanks for the breathing reminder. Hail! Just a part of my personality im working on. I get excited real fucking quick too. I’ve got a lot of uranus. :eek:

You do!? Stop grabbing my ass. Lol

I know what you mean about driving around.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back