Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stones / Crystals for Money ?

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello! :)
I am thinking of buying a crystal or two for money/wealth.

After extensive research (and coming across lots of stupid articles) I have come to find that:
- Tiger's Eye
- Citrine and
- Green Jade
are good crystals for money.

I have never worked with crystals before.
I am basically thinking of creating a necklace (or, well, something I can have ON me at ALL times - only take it off while showering and perhaps sleeping - put it under my pillow instead) and I will daily infuse them with a rune or the money mantra and use an appropriate affirmation.

My questions are...
- If I lose the crystal or if it breaks, then all my efforts will go in vain. Can I protect them somehow (with energy) or will it mess with the money work I'll be doing on them?
- Is using two or three stones a good idea? I am especially interested in Tiger's Eye and Citrine. Should I empower them at the same time (a mantra vibrated into both of them)?
- Do they need to be "cleansed" somehow? I assume no, but I can't be sure...
- Do I need to be empowering them foreeeeveeeer, or can I do a 40 days working on them and then re-empower them once a month or so?
- If I want to do a money mantra in my aura, how can these crystals help? Or should I just do the money mantra into the crystals? But what if I lose them...?

Has anyone else worked with crystals before?
I would appreciate your input folks. :)

I work with crystals everyday and there’s very little props I would advise so strongly. They have an incredible amount of power and can change the way your meditation sessions go in such a powerful way.

Wearing it is a great option, especially if you’re programming energy into it. This will enhance it.

For your questions, do your best not to lose the crystal. If your programming energy into the crystal and not your soul, then the stones are necessary to have on you.

Multiple stones is a good idea.

Some stones benefit from cleansing, most in fact. Citrine, is a stone of the sun, and is often said, it doesn’t require cleansing, but rather self cleanses in a sense. Which is why it’s good for protection.

As far as frequency of programming. 40 days is good. But energy programming will never last forever. From time to time it will need to be replenished.

I wouldn't recommend citrine only because the market is rife with fakes out there. People heat up amethysts (a way cheaper stone) until they have the same basic appearance as citrine. Don't go with citrine unless you are getting them from someone that you know isn't selling fakes. The same with jade. There are many types of jade and a lot of them are fake or inferior quality jade or have different properties. Pyrite is another good wealth stone and pyrite is usually pyrite from what I've seen.

The things is, stones are stones. They are tools. They are good focuses for augmenting certain workings but I wouldn't hinge the whole success of what you're doing on the stone. A lot of stone based magic is New Age knowledge based. They use stuff like stones because they're impotent. Not saying not to go for it if you really like stones and are interested in them, but to be careful with any of the common knowledge surrounding them.

Hey! Thank you both for the responses! :D

Libra said:
I wouldn't recommend citrine only because the market is rife with fakes out there.
May I ask, this is the site I want to buy from. Can you tell if these are real or not?
https://www.pacoartcenter.gr/el/ilika-gia-kosmimata/chantres/imipolitimes-c-683/kitrinis
(by the way, almost all of them have been "out of stock" for a while now)

Libra said:
The things is, stones are stones. They are tools. They are good focuses for augmenting certain workings but I wouldn't hinge the whole success of what you're doing on the stone.
Oh nah, I'm definitely not going to entirely rely on them! I am doing meditations to empower my chakras, aura etc. It's just that, because stones are supposed to increase your magical working even more, I thought, why not? :mrgreen:

Eric13 said:
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with them and for answering my questions! :D You really helped me out. :mrgreen:

Yagami Light said:
Hey! Thank you both for the responses! :D

Libra said:
I wouldn't recommend citrine only because the market is rife with fakes out there.
May I ask, this is the site I want to buy from. Can you tell if these are real or not?
https://www.pacoartcenter.gr/el/ilika-gia-kosmimata/chantres/imipolitimes-c-683/kitrinis
(by the way, almost all of them have been "out of stock" for a while now)

Libra said:
The things is, stones are stones. They are tools. They are good focuses for augmenting certain workings but I wouldn't hinge the whole success of what you're doing on the stone.
Oh nah, I'm definitely not going to entirely rely on them! I am doing meditations to empower my chakras, aura etc. It's just that, because stones are supposed to increase your magical working even more, I thought, why not? :mrgreen:

The citrine on that website look heat treated. Typically, real citrine will be rather expensive and look more like a pale yellowish, like a smokey quartz with a yellow hue. It also won’t have a white base like amethyst does. If you can, try to find a website that does mineral auctions. Usually, if it’s sold as a specimen and not jewelry or a new age item, it’s more than likely real.

And I didn’t mean to come off as if I’m discouraging you from using them if it sounded that way, I’m glad you understand how it works. I’m just used to working at a new age gift store where people would come in and ask, “what stone will get me all the monies,” without understanding the work that also has to be put into it.

Here is another suggestion based upon something that can be done that I have known about that hasn’t been mentioned yet regular quartz points are relatively inexpensive most places. They don’t really have much energy of their own but energy of just about anything can be programmed into it and they are able to store quite a lot of energy. This can be used to attract almost anything but you probably want to carry it on you. I personally like this and have used this technique before. Including creating one for friends sometimes over the years to attract whatever or protection. I can’t comment on how succesful it is it seems different with different people but I can comment that it gives off a lot of energy from the stone and you can really feel it when in the presence of the stone.

Eric13 said:
Mate, can I ask you something?
Just because I'm very weird in regards to these stuff, and I seek "perfection" so to speak...
In your affirmations, how do you phrase them?
Do you say something like "this stone is .... "? Or do you say "I am ... this and that" ?

I basically want to use the same affirmation I'm using with the squares. In the squares I say "the positive energies of Venus square are attracting to me big financial profits... etc...".
I wonder if I should say "the positive energies of citrine are attracting to me..." or "I am attracting to myself" etc.

(I know my english just failed me completely here lol, but you get my point :p )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back