Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Neanderthal

ZmajEriksson

Jews are the only race with morphological traits similar to Neanderthal. It seems they may be the same species

http://www.renegadetribune.com/jews-modern-day-neanderthals/

But all the Jewish scientists and others run around telling everyone that whites are the Neanderthals and the Blacks and others eat it up.

Truly stimulating intellectualism, posting an article promoting the endlessly debunked Khazar theory and also peddling the theory that they and Mongols/Turks are exactly the same people. Any more amazing shekel-serving wisdom you wish to share with us?

Renegade isn't a reliable source of information. For one, the Jews aren't that old as the Neanderthal, for other they write contradicting articles defending dumb shit like the "Jews aren't a race" or promoting xtianity with one side of the mouth and Paganism with the other.

More like reptilian goblins.

DjTH_bhU0AAtPvc.jpg

Akhenaten_and_Nefertiti_Bas_Relief-1cd27fccde0342a9b11f3e5b510d8749.jpg

Egon said:
Renegade isn't a reliable source of information. For one, the Jews aren't that old as the Neanderthal, for other they write contradicting articles defending dumb shit like the "Jews aren't a race" or promoting xtianity with one side of the mouth and Paganism with the other.

If Jews are Neanderthal than they're a seperate species so your "Jews aren't a race" comment is contradictory to the point of the article

Karnonnos said:
Truly stimulating intellectualism, posting an article promoting the endlessly debunked Khazar theory and also peddling the theory that they and Mongols/Turks are exactly the same people. Any more amazing shekel-serving wisdom you wish to share with us?

Lol if Jews are Khazars they can't possibly be Neanderthal and if they are Neanderthal they can't be Khazar. You don't seem to have actually read it

Egon said:

Morphology is the primary indicator of race and not only are Jews the only race that even remotely resembles Neanderthal but they look identical and have a long history of conflict with and extreme brutality against cromagnon (Aryans) and I wouldn't doubt it if they ate cromagnon too. According to basic forensic and anthrological understanding that 100% proves Jews are Neanderthal.

But I understand Jews aren't 40,000+ years old. My theory is that Reptilians injected their DNA into cloned Neanderthal embryos, using them as the hominid base genome. There's no other way to explain the morphological similarities between them without claiming Jews are more than 13,000 years old.

It's possible also that Neanderthal was the Reptilians first attempt at taking us over before they flooded earth which would also explain the historical animosity between Neanderthal and Cromagnon

ZmajEriksson said:
If Jews are Neanderthal than they're a seperate species so your "Jews aren't a race" comment is contradictory to the point of the article
What are you even arguin about lmao. If you have paid attention instead of posting Renegade's fallacy and puting words in someone's mouth when I'm not even ponting anything at the shitty article but at Renegade as a whole.

Yes if the Jews are one of the oldest species on Earth then the very other article where Renegade says they aren't a race is BS, duh.

Egon said:
ZmajEriksson said:
What are you even arguin about lmao. If you have paid attention instead of posting Renegade's fallacy and puting words in someone's mouth when I'm not even ponting anything at the shitty article but at Renegade as a whole.

Yes if the Jews are one of the oldest species on Earth then the very other article where Renegade says they aren't a race is BS, duh.

Hominids are millions of years old. Neanderthal is a fairly recent species

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back