Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Most powerful variant of a rune.

Hello, Each rune has a variation in
Germanic, Gothic, Norse, Anglo-Saxon ,Icelandic and Norwegian so how do I determine which is the most powerful to vibrate.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Germanic, Gothic, Norse, Anglo-Saxon ,Icelandic and Norwegian so how do I determine which is the most powerful to vibrate.

You need to experiment and see which ones work best for you. All of them are effective though. What is your lineage? A Norwegian might have better results with the Norse as opposed to the Germanic, just as an example.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

I don't want to say I know the answer because I don't, but each variation seems to narrow to a more direct specified purpose, but not by all that much it seems. Each variation for whatever purpose is only powerful based upon your focus, power and abilities. When we vibrate the runes we conjure their specified energies and then direct them as we desire, each variation can be just as powerful as the next based upon you.

Germanic is the 'traditional' one I typically go for, but others say Icelandic variations are more powerful. If you ask me I just say vibrate whichever one you feel the most energy from and works best for you. Some people vibrate Dagaz as Dagaz, but I personally find the energy more powerful when I vibrate it as Daatz for example. Some variations of runes for a specific working seem more powerful for me, but sometimes in an entirely different working with a different purpose a different variation of that same rune works better instead. It seems to change according to what you desire from it.

I believe it's relative to the individual or whatever purpose you're using it for. You're free to experiment.

That depends on you and you'll have to work with all of them in order to understand. Your ancestry can help you in the journey, as it was stated of course. In general, the Germanic variation is the oldest and all others descend from it, but oldest doesn't mean more powerful with rune. It's about to what your soul is most accustomed to work with. On a side note, don't make the common mistake of confusing Germanic with German. Germanic is the branch from which German, English, Norse and any Germanic languages derives from. Germanic comes directly from the Indo-European language, like all other branches. German is a modern language that derives from it like many other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back