Are the Chinese human?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 53

Are the Chinese human?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:03 pm

I personally started to hate them now. I like the history of the Japanese and I have no problem with some Asian societies, but the Chinese have always given me the impression of a cannibalist and wild society throughout history. Food cultures are inhuman, this may be a cultural issue.

They eat dogs, squirrels, mice and many more animals. In the course of human evolution, usually hunted chickens, deer and other shepherd animals. The food culture of the Chinese is very wild, similar to the food culture of the Jews.
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

Hoarfrost
Posts: 48

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Hoarfrost » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:27 am

Their government is insanely jewed, that's why you are seeing parallels to jew culture. Of course they are human. They live in unfortunate circumstances and have restricted access to external information.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 am

Prince.of.wallachia wrote:I personally started to hate them now. I like the history of the Japanese and I have no problem with some Asian societies, but the Chinese have always given me the impression of a cannibalist and wild society throughout history. Food cultures are inhuman, this may be a cultural issue.

They eat dogs, squirrels, mice and many more animals. In the course of human evolution, usually hunted chickens, deer and other shepherd animals. The food culture of the Chinese is very wild, similar to the food culture of the Jews.


Yes the chinese are humans and no they do not "eat dogs, squirrels, mice" etc. That kind of shit is based on a singular small group of asians heavily influenced by jews, of which the entire other whole of sane asians hate them for it. The jews have a heavy base of control over China so asians have basically been living the near-grey life under (((their))) government and that is why things are so severely fucked up with asians.

I personally feel pity for them and fight to free them like I fight to free any other gentile of jewish tyranny. Satan created three races and asians are among this. They are not 'monsters', they're just being fucked over too heavily. This does not mean I excuse disgusting garbage they might practice or be more into than other gentiles, I merely recognize that they are like such for a reason and that reason is the enemy.

You must realize that no matter how fucked up, retarded, ridiculous and corrupted people or particular races may be, our true enemy lies with the jews, greys and elohim.

Don't concern yourself with the fire, concern yourself with the fuel.

Aquarius
Posts: 5134

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am

What a cringe post.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
luis
Posts: 2929

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby luis » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:28 pm

Prince.of.wallachia wrote:I personally started to hate them now. I like the history of the Japanese and I have no problem with some Asian societies, but the Chinese have always given me the impression of a cannibalist and wild society throughout history. Food cultures are inhuman, this may be a cultural issue.

They eat dogs, squirrels, mice and many more animals. In the course of human evolution, usually hunted chickens, deer and other shepherd animals. The food culture of the Chinese is very wild, similar to the food culture of the Jews.

How can you say this knowing about the jews? If they really did all of this is because of the JEWISH COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT and that is it. If they would make you work all day without giving you food and little to no money I'm sure you would have eaten a Rat too. If some Chinese do eat these things it's because of ignorance and because of the Government (or better jews). The only difference between Japan and China is that one has a normal pretty decent government and their culture is still somewhat pagan thus making the place much better than even many western multicultural countries and the other one has a fucking communist government that made them live a bad life and killed any good pagan values. You cannot hate any gentiles, it's not their fault.

MalinBaze
Posts: 60

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby MalinBaze » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:46 pm

That's what (((they))) want us to think.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=37406

Kudra
Posts: 28

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Kudra » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:52 pm

Chinese eat peacocks,cats and many other animals. I have to say,they are really disgusting. They believe that they are Chinese dragons' descendents. Some of them even believe that they are reptilians' descendents. They think Chinese dragons are same to reptilians. I have told them many times that all gentile races are created by Nordic aliens but they just love their own delusions.

You will know they are very stupid if you have talked with them. I have talked with many Chinese netizens on the Internet and I promise that they are really nasty.

They believe in Taoism deeply and they think Taoism is Chinese national religion and it is superior than everything. They insulted Spiritual Satanism in front of me and laughed at me. They are very impolite and they look down upon Satanism. I have regretted sharing power meditaions on Joy of Satan websites with them. Do not help any Taoists because they look down upon us and they think our meditaions are bullshits. Several years ago I even met a Taoist who read JoS websites frequently. He told me that Spiritual Satanism is atheistic and Satan does not exist,then he recommended me Taoism. It is too disgusting. I hate them all.

One of those Taoists said that he wants to open his 3rd eye and he needs someone to guide him. I shared my experiences about 3rd eye with him but he don't care and laughed at me because I haven't opened my 3rd eye fully. He said he wants to meditate but he don't dare because he is afraid of enemy greys' attacks. He wants to find some high rank Taoists live on some Chinese moutains to guide him to avoid greys' attacks.

They told me that Satanism is not suitable for me just because I'm an oriental.

They tried to convince me that Satanism is jewish. They told me jews have infiltrated Satanism and teased me and said I should leave Satanism.

They love communism and worship their communist leaders deeply.

I want to practise some black magick on those disgusting scums and that is my attitude towards them. Those who defend for Chinese are ignorant.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5727

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Kudra wrote:...


The negative traits of the Chinese people is that they are very obedient, for better or for worst, and they have been bred like this from the Communist governments, since Mao. Other than that, speaking to bad Chinese people in video games, doesn't mean they all suck, or that they are stupid.

For those who think that people that hardly have boats or cars, and can compare with the "Stupid" Chinese on superfast trains, are deeply into Satellite technology and other perfected technologies, because of some random possibly not even Chinese people , then one has to be ignorant.

China is only second to the US in regards to technology. Meeting random dumb people online does not change that.

I am not a fan of the Chinese present, but this is the reality.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 53

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm

Aquarius wrote:What a cringe post.



I know this issue is cyclical and I might be wrong, maybe. So why cringe?
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Legendary Creature
Posts: 167

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Legendary Creature » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Probably no Qi Gong without the Chinese. No Falun Dafa either. Both are very empowering. No acupuncture. Or Chinese teas / food. Their society is pretty heavily jewed at the moment. But it wasn’t always like this.

User avatar
Legendary Creature
Posts: 167

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Legendary Creature » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:22 pm

Kudra wrote:Chinese eat peacocks,cats and many other animals. I have to say,they are really disgusting. They believe that they are Chinese dragons' descendents. Some of them even believe that they are reptilians' descendents. They think Chinese dragons are same to reptilians. I have told them many times that all gentile races are created by Nordic aliens but they just love their own delusions.

You will know they are very stupid if you have talked with them. I have talked with many Chinese netizens on the Internet and I promise that they are really nasty.

They believe in Taoism deeply and they think Taoism is Chinese national religion and it is superior than everything. They insulted Spiritual Satanism in front of me and laughed at me. They are very impolite and they look down upon Satanism. I have regretted sharing power meditaions on Joy of Satan websites with them. Do not help any Taoists because they look down upon us and they think our meditaions are bullshits. Several years ago I even met a Taoist who read JoS websites frequently. He told me that Spiritual Satanism is atheistic and Satan does not exist,then he recommended me Taoism. It is too disgusting. I hate them all.

One of those Taoists said that he wants to open his 3rd eye and he needs someone to guide him. I shared my experiences about 3rd eye with him but he don't care and laughed at me because I haven't opened my 3rd eye fully. He said he wants to meditate but he don't dare because he is afraid of enemy greys' attacks. He wants to find some high rank Taoists live on some Chinese moutains to guide him to avoid greys' attacks.

They told me that Satanism is not suitable for me just because I'm an oriental.

They tried to convince me that Satanism is jewish. They told me jews have infiltrated Satanism and teased me and said I should leave Satanism.

They love communism and worship their communist leaders deeply.

I want to practise some black magick on those disgusting scums and that is my attitude towards them. Those who defend for Chinese are ignorant.


You’re only holding yourself back spiritually by harboring hatred for your own race.

Kudra
Posts: 28

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Kudra » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Legendary Creature wrote:You’re only holding yourself back spiritually by harboring hatred for your own race.


I don't hate orient race. The question is some people are so stupid that they are like cancer cells to the orient race. They hate Satanism because they think it is evil, its meditations are dangerous and their Taoism is more suitable for Chinese people and is superior. You can never change their mind.

They are even afraid of practising most of the advanced meditations because they know they will be watched by the enemy if they do so. They don't advance at all. I advised them to do some foundations first. They still refused. Too stupid.

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 667

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Aldrick » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:35 pm

Aquarius wrote:What a cringe post.


Just a lil.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

MalinBaze
Posts: 60

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby MalinBaze » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 pm

Kudra wrote: I have told them many times that all gentile races are created by Nordic aliens but they just love their own delusions.
...
They insulted Spiritual Satanism in front of me and laughed at me. They are very impolite and they look down upon Satanism. I have regretted sharing power meditaions on Joy of Satan websites with them.
...
He said he wants to meditate but he don't dare because he is afraid of enemy greys' attacks. He wants to find some high rank Taoists live on some Chinese moutains to guide him to avoid greys' attacks.
...
They told me that Satanism is not suitable for me just because I'm an oriental.

They tried to convince me that Satanism is jewish. They told me jews have infiltrated Satanism and teased me and said I should leave Satanism.


Bruh if I say the same things you said, blatantly to hindus on internet, they'll react pretty much the same way.

--Instead of 'Tao Master' they will rather talk to an aghori, Tantrik gurus, fake spiritual gurus or some yoga master in Himalayas.
--They'll call me a white-supremacist or would laugh, if I tell them that Hindu gods and goddesses are Nordic/White, or that Aryans were racial whites. They believe that Hindu pantheons are indian-looking.
--They will probably run away if I mention the name 'Satan' (since they link it with Shaitan=Evil) or they will say Satan doesn't exist.
--If I tried convincing them that Shiva is Satan, wish me good luck because they'll never take in that fact [someone, probably an SS in another webforum tried to do this by pasting Mageson's writings and ended up getting called out by hindus].
--Vibrating mantras are out of question, because they think it sounds dangerous and is for the creepy tantriks. They consider chanting mantras to be correct.
--They're not so fond of siddhis (what a shame).

I can really go on and on with this subject. This is more or less true with the majority of people belonging to other belief systems as well. By this logic, I should also be disappointed and hating my people.

JoS is very tough red pill, and why not? Truth is bitter for those who are without. Unless they are waking up, really searching for truth, siddhis/powers of mind or happen to find that hollowness in their souls and try to do something about it, they'll not consider taking up Satanism.

Taoism has its origin roots to Sanatan Dharma (Spiritual Satanism). It was an authentic system, but currently it is highly watered down and new agey. (Just like popular hinduism)

They believe that they are Chinese dragons' descendents.


Dragons and reptilians are not the same thing. Dragons in mythology have been a symbol of kundalini, just like serpent. The reptilians are ugly disgusting enemy ETs, whose spawns are the jews themselves.

Just look at their extensive mythology, legends, deities, folk medicines, acupunture and plethora of martial arts developed (some so potent and forgotten like Nei Kung, Mo Pai and Dim Mak). This was their culture. Similar to the other gentile cultures. Chinese are orientals and as much of a gentile as we are.

I don't spot anything jewish. Maybe except for the most argued "eating habits" (to which I don't agree because jews don't even touch what the chinese people eat. They'll only eat kosher, or better still, go vegan). Probably it evolved out of necessity, due to commie rule. The regime had already tried to impose veganism on its citizens. I wonder if that's the cause. If it is they'll grow out of it once that jewish party is overthrown.

The Chinese need an urgent, heavy awakening and reformation, before they turn into microchipped slaves to the jews. I want to witness at least the start of a total downfall of that Communist regime, during this lifetime of mine. Too much to ask for, I know, but I am optimistic.

Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 53

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 pm

Legendary Creature wrote:Probably no Qi Gong without the Chinese. No Falun Dafa either. Both are very empowering. No acupuncture. Or Chinese teas / food. Their society is pretty heavily jewed at the moment. But it wasn’t always like this.



I apologize to everyone here. Especially from Asian and Chinese brothers. It was just an instant temper. I am not their enemy in the long run. And you are right
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5727

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:56 pm

Kudra wrote:
Legendary Creature wrote:You’re only holding yourself back spiritually by harboring hatred for your own race.


I don't hate orient race. The question is some people are so stupid that they are like cancer cells to the orient race. They hate Satanism because they think it is evil, its meditations are dangerous and their Taoism is more suitable for Chinese people and is superior. You can never change their mind.

They are even afraid of practising most of the advanced meditations because they know they will be watched by the enemy if they do so. They don't advance at all. I advised them to do some foundations first. They still refused. Too stupid.


The stupid cannot be helped and they cannot be really "saved". Do not allow these stupid people shape your views of your whole race. We all have this stupid garbage in our races. Orientals are just fine. Asians in general have contributed much to the whole of humanity. Do not get bitter over the few bad shits.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Master
Posts: 418

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Master » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:41 am

Kudra wrote:
Legendary Creature wrote:You’re only holding yourself back spiritually by harboring hatred for your own race.


I don't hate orient race. The question is some people are so stupid that they are like cancer cells to the orient race. They hate Satanism because they think it is evil, its meditations are dangerous and their Taoism is more suitable for Chinese people and is superior. You can never change their mind.

They are even afraid of practising most of the advanced meditations because they know they will be watched by the enemy if they do so. They don't advance at all. I advised them to do some foundations first. They still refused. Too stupid.

All the Gentiles are in the same situation of slavery. Different jewish operating systems but the same purpose and result, namely communism. I like the Chinese very much, they are an excellent race.

Master
Posts: 418

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Master » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:57 am

Prince.of.wallachia wrote:
Legendary Creature wrote:Probably no Qi Gong without the Chinese. No Falun Dafa either. Both are very empowering. No acupuncture. Or Chinese teas / food. Their society is pretty heavily jewed at the moment. But it wasn’t always like this.



I apologize to everyone here. Especially from Asian and Chinese brothers. It was just an instant temper. I am not their enemy in the long run. And you are right

Don't worry, you just reacted abruptly and without thinking. Surely you know how muslims behave and what they do, that does not mean that the Arabs or any other islamicized people are guilty. The same goes for the xianized people and for the countries under the communist regime.

Master
Posts: 418

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Master » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:17 am

MalinBaze wrote:
Kudra wrote: I have told them many times that all gentile races are created by Nordic aliens but they just love their own delusions.
...
They insulted Spiritual Satanism in front of me and laughed at me. They are very impolite and they look down upon Satanism. I have regretted sharing power meditaions on Joy of Satan websites with them.
...
He said he wants to meditate but he don't dare because he is afraid of enemy greys' attacks. He wants to find some high rank Taoists live on some Chinese moutains to guide him to avoid greys' attacks.
...
They told me that Satanism is not suitable for me just because I'm an oriental.

They tried to convince me that Satanism is jewish. They told me jews have infiltrated Satanism and teased me and said I should leave Satanism.


Bruh if I say the same things you said, blatantly to hindus on internet, they'll react pretty much the same way.

--Instead of 'Tao Master' they will rather talk to an aghori, Tantrik gurus, fake spiritual gurus or some yoga master in Himalayas.
--They'll call me a white-supremacist or would laugh, if I tell them that Hindu gods and goddesses are Nordic/White, or that Aryans were racial whites. They believe that Hindu pantheons are indian-looking.
--They will probably run away if I mention the name 'Satan' (since they link it with Shaitan=Evil) or they will say Satan doesn't exist.
--If I tried convincing them that Shiva is Satan, wish me good luck because they'll never take in that fact [someone, probably an SS in another webforum tried to do this by pasting Mageson's writings and ended up getting called out by hindus].
--Vibrating mantras are out of question, because they think it sounds dangerous and is for the creepy tantriks. They consider chanting mantras to be correct.
--They're not so fond of siddhis (what a shame).

I can really go on and on with this subject. This is more or less true with the majority of people belonging to other belief systems as well. By this logic, I should also be disappointed and hating my people.

JoS is very tough red pill, and why not? Truth is bitter for those who are without. Unless they are waking up, really searching for truth, siddhis/powers of mind or happen to find that hollowness in their souls and try to do something about it, they'll not consider taking up Satanism.

Taoism has its origin roots to Sanatan Dharma (Spiritual Satanism). It was an authentic system, but currently it is highly watered down and new agey. (Just like popular hinduism)

They believe that they are Chinese dragons' descendents.


Dragons and reptilians are not the same thing. Dragons in mythology have been a symbol of kundalini, just like serpent. The reptilians are ugly disgusting enemy ETs, whose spawns are the jews themselves.

Just look at their extensive mythology, legends, deities, folk medicines, acupunture and plethora of martial arts developed (some so potent and forgotten like Nei Kung, Mo Pai and Dim Mak). This was their culture. Similar to the other gentile cultures. Chinese are orientals and as much of a gentile as we are.

I don't spot anything jewish. Maybe except for the most argued "eating habits" (to which I don't agree because jews don't even touch what the chinese people eat. They'll only eat kosher, or better still, go vegan). Probably it evolved out of necessity, due to commie rule. The regime had already tried to impose veganism on its citizens. I wonder if that's the cause. If it is they'll grow out of it once that jewish party is overthrown.

The Chinese need an urgent, heavy awakening and reformation, before they turn into microchipped slaves to the jews. I want to witness at least the start of a total downfall of that Communist regime, during this lifetime of mine. Too much to ask for, I know, but I am optimistic.

Reptile animals are as sacred as some birds, felines, dogs and others. The reptilian enemy group, it is simply random their shape and their characteristics, they could be any form of life but this is not the point, the point are their interests and their intentions, they could be allies or neutral but they decided to be opponents and enemies, it is their choice and so be it. The important thing for us is to fight and protect ourselves from these enemies and from anyone and any other enemy life forms.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 468

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:54 am

Kudra wrote:The question is some people are so stupid that they are like cancer cells to the orient race.


I'm not saying you're wrong but you're totally blind if you believe this is exclusive to the chinese. There's lots of degenerate trash in every race and this comes from jewish influence. You're hating the chinese for being braindead for the most part when you should direct that hate towards who made them that way.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

MalinBaze
Posts: 60

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby MalinBaze » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:57 pm

Master wrote:Reptile animals are as sacred as some birds, felines, dogs and others. The reptilian enemy group, it is simply random their shape and their characteristics, they could be any form of life but this is not the point, the point are their interests and their intentions, they could be allies or neutral but they decided to be opponents and enemies, it is their choice and so be it. The important thing for us is to fight and protect ourselves from these enemies and from anyone and any other enemy life forms.


Yeah, just as mentioned in Satanic Revelations pdf. Thanks for spelling it out clear.

Kudra wrote: ...
MalinBaze wrote:Taoism has its origin roots to Sanatan Dharma (Spiritual Satanism).


I would like to amend my statement. Ancient Taoism was a unique and separate system of its own, just like Shinto, Sanatan Dharma etc. And like almost all of the pagan religions of the world, its roots are connected to Spiritual Satanism.

94n
Posts: 269

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby 94n » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:59 am

The thing is that if a Chinese person starts to rebel, then they're killed by the government. Rebellions are shut down and stamped out of the news constantly.

The Chinese Government has shown before that they're not afraid to slaughter their own people. During the massacre, accounts of the government crushing the dead bodies so that it will be easier to sweep and hose down in broad daylight.

Please don't blame the Chinese people for their horrible government.
Image

Kudra
Posts: 28

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Kudra » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
I'm not saying you're wrong but you're totally blind if you believe this is exclusive to the chinese. There's lots of degenerate trash in every race and this comes from jewish influence. You're hating the chinese for being braindead for the most part when you should direct that hate towards who made them that way.



I'm not the one who mistake dragons for dracos. Some stupid people believe that their creators are 'friendly' reptilians and they have reptilians genes from them. Those fools make their videos to spread their opinions on the Chinese Internet.

They are victims of jews, but they are also helping the enemy. I hate them not because they are oriental or Chinese but they are on the enemy's side.

I know what some stupid people have done in other parts of the world. I hate them too. I hate all who are opposed to Satan and our beliefs, regardless of their races or nations. I don't want to persuade myself that they are innocent and just victims of the enemy. I won't stand anyone who blaspheme our Creator, beliefs or meditaions. I want them pay for their disrespect and blasphemy.

I'm not stupid. I know it is jews who made them that way. But I won't ignore their blasphemy because of this.

Okay. Since you all think my hatred towards some fools are wrong, I decide not to pay attention to their stupid behaviors any more. I'm trying to be objective and detached and I won't waste my energy on hating others any more. From now on I will only focus on sharpening my blade and fight for Satan.

Hail Satan forever!!

NeroTheAntiChrist88
Posts: 60

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby NeroTheAntiChrist88 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:45 am

First I would like to mention I see eye to eye with the comrade who began this post and also I want to add I endorse his hatred towards anyone who consciously or unconsciously attack Satan, Enlil, Thot, Utu Shamash Isis and any other of our almighty Gods of Orion. I belive it is high time we realised WE ARE AT WAR and things are bound to get worse mainly when Mars retrogrades in Aries making a square to Saturn and Pluto in CAPRICORN in September. Except for the atheists anyone who isn't in tandem with our believes and our devotion to the Gods of Orion is an enemy. Why? Because these morons prostrate themselves to our enemies, they praise them even unbeknowst to most of them these entities seek our exterminion and slavery hence this devotion makes of them our foes too. Besides the kikes who are our enemies whether they practice or not judaism since it is a blood beef we against them, the other "gentiles" who grovel before that non existant communist jewish carpenter, those who slaughter women on the name of allah, the moronic loser who believe to be "satanist" because they practice chaos magick or because they praise "la santa muerte" (holy death) or are umbandist or idiots who sacrifice human beings or worse animals to entities they believe are of Satan, those maggots of the new age crap who speak and have meetings on the astral with "angels" (filthy greys enemy nordics or clones of the nordics), stupid pacifist hippies buddhist who don't do a fucking shit but to meditate to become more cowards and those so called NationalSocialist who despise the material world, loathe the pleasures of life neglecting the joy of sex, wealth and accuse Satan of being that shitty alien yhvh I am talking here about those hectic assholes followers of Nimrod de Rosario, Miguel Serrano and other misfits who have the nerve to equate Satan to yhvh and accuse him of his crimes against humankind, are all our enemies because by their stupidity they empower our enemies. To make matters worse, there is no excuse whatsoever nowadays to claim to be ignorant of what is going on in the world. Plenty of material has been uploaded since 2008 in all languages in the world (any educated person has at least a good knowledge of the English language and google translator can provide him with some help albeit its translations tend to be inaccurate most of the times the whole point can be understood). The RTR have led many people to start questioning themselves about politics and the occult. I recognise it must be hard for those light weight and warm hearted to acknowledge that their loved ones either their parents, siblings, friends, their couples and other relatives are their enemies but it is a reality. Sorry to break it to you but those overly attached to christianity people don't have any chance of recovery they are already dead. For those who still question things and just follow jewsus because they need to believe in something they must be awakened to the truth. I am not encouraging to expose yourself by telling them you are an SS and spill the beans you worship Satan but speak to them and at the same time ask Satan to guide them to Him and perform the RTR repeatedly. They don't have any excuse to say they don't know if they don't know it is because Satan doesn't live in them, they are brain dead, their defective brain doesn't work anymore or worse their brain doesn't belong to them anymore and it is already a part of the hive mind (if transhumanism ever sees light before the return of the Gods it will be done with a master brain something I reckon they are trying to do by installing those fucking 5G towers over the world). As regards the atheist they ought to be guided and since they don't nourish any "god" they aren't to be considered as enemies unless they work for the jews on a field to enslave humanity.
Second, I would like to say how baffled I am to seeing people here who are supposed to be enlightened or at least knowledgable upon energy don't consider well-known motto "we are what we eat". It is common knowledge everyone who feeds on snakes, rats, REPTILES and any other "junk" food are nourished by what they consume. By no means am I saying not to eat meat and to go vegan, however, if your diet consists on cockroaches you will end up having the same energy level of what you eat. To my mind veganism is also pushed by christianity on Easter whose sole purpose is to turn Humanity into more docile gullible coward sheeps, turning us into herbivores will aid them to become the hunters and we their preys and it is a wide spread knowledge carnivores have the upper hand in the jungle. But feeding on those kind of stuff helps to lower the person vibration and killing their nadis or turning them into reptileans or human hosts. The reptilian shapeshifters are among us and have been around us for millennia you can spot them by looking at their eyes, their diet, the moves they make, the width of their skulls and if you are sensitive enough by feeling their energy most of them have a very putrid, disgusting heavy energy. Any human being no matter how degenerated and how poor they are would never feed on feces. Do I need to remind you who have a craze for eating human beings and even for eating turds??? Yes, the Jews!!! Many "comedian" jews make nasty jokes about feces, urine, women's blood period and many other revolting stuff. They are what they eat SHIT!!! Not to mention the great influence that jewish tiu-kiu-koui dictator mao tse tung and his stooges made when they took power but China has always been full of draconian blood. They worship the dragon. Dragon at least to the one they kneel before has to do with the DRACOS and enemy. In the filthy bible in Isaias 14:29 it is mentioned that "a flying dragon (basilisc) will be born from the spine of the serpent (kundalini)" i.e. turning humans into reptileans.
To make matters worse, one modus operandi of communist China was to force many of their citizens to migrate to other countries in order for them to spread the communist ideology but also to spread their dirty draconian blood!!!

Ericbluefire
Posts: 72

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby Ericbluefire » Sun May 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Prince.of.wallachia wrote:I personally started to hate them now. I like the history of the Japanese and I have no problem with some Asian societies, but the Chinese have always given me the impression of a cannibalist and wild society throughout history. Food cultures are inhuman, this may be a cultural issue.

They eat dogs, squirrels, mice and many more animals. In the course of human evolution, usually hunted chickens, deer and other shepherd animals. The food culture of the Chinese is very wild, similar to the food culture of the Jews.

What i hate is how they cook dogs alive dont they atleast have a little bit of human decency to kill them first before cooking them. Dont they show atleast a bit of remorse for their actions. Poor animals i cant imagine the agony and pain these poor dogs who are cooked alive go through.
Darkness is light turned inside out - beelzebub
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 657
Location: Midgardr

Re: Are the Chinese human?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun May 17, 2020 10:59 pm

The only people if that's even the right term, who aren't human are the jews.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 13th_Wolf, Abermotjab, Aldrick, Bigot Boy, Cartman1997, ChaosBringer666, Google [Bot], inimigo99, LXXSZ_Dip, WiseDragon and 35 guests