Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interesting Question

So crematoriums in Italy halted the reception of coffins after they became overwhelmed by daily requests, because of the hundreds of deaths every day in Italy. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCdtv4LtQXE

Now, I'm not going to talk about whether the deaths are caused by the Covid-19 or by several other major illnesses plus complications from the Covid-19 (the statistics show that this is the case 99 percent of the times) and so on. This made me wonder about something else...

If the crematoriums in Italy nowadays cannot cope with a few hundred of deaths per day, the average daily deaths in Italy are up about 5% or so, how were those Nazis cremating tens of thousands Jews a day during the holohoax? And not only this, but they also managed to do it in a way which have not left any remains. Really interesting question to ask!

Stop being an anti semite. Obviously everyone knows you can put 3 bodies into an oven and burn them to ash in 20 minutes tops. And when you spread the ash it tends to miraculously vanish. More importantly you can simply execute prisoners with homicidal masturbation machines or make them into lampshades and soap. Or if the prisoners attempt to pretend to be roosters climbing up the trees you can simply cut the trees down. You can send your nazi dog to push that Jew into the pond. Theres a lot of ways you can do this infact.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back