Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confessions of a Potard

Silent Sword

Greetings my fellow SS. And to the infiltrators, a pox on thee!

Now, I am fully aware that it has been iterated by the HPs that smoking (or eating, vaping, etc.) pot is stupid. But they don't speak from experience, I hope. I, unfortunately, do. Therefore, here is what I have to say...

You can partake in marijuana and be a SS. But, it will make your journey arduous and laden with perils. It's also akin to taking one step forward, and two steps back when it comes to spiritual progress.

Since my dedication nearly 9 years ago, I have made some progress, quite a bit actually. But anyone who's been meditating everyday, sober, for even just a couple of years, is most likely miles ahead of me. The problem with pot is that it makes you think you're advancing normaly, when it's really at a crawl pace. It also makes cleaning your aura much more difficult. Everything you do spiritually is diluted.

And, it's true that ganga is a gateway drug. Maybe not for everyone, but for most. It's because I started smoking pot, many more years ago then I'd like to admit, that I also tried mushrooms, acid, ecstasy, mescaline, and cocaine. The enemy loves it when you do drugs, it makes cursing you very easy. If it wasn't for some protection from Satan and my GD, I would be dead right now. That's a fact.

I've recently quit, again (hopefully for the last time). See, I'm an Apollo type. Music, litterature, poetry...these are my vocations. I've mostly been depressed by the state of society and the world in general all my life. I think it's what pushed me to try drugs in the first place. I also learn the hard way because of my Saturn placement. Although, it does make me prone to stoicism. It's funny, it can truly be an asshole, but that damned planet saved my life more than once.

I hope this post helps at least one person here, which is why I'm writing it.
It's not my responsibility to tell you what to do, and if you're anything like me, you have to figure it out on your own. Just know that I speak from experience. DRUGS ARE STUPID!!

These type of drugs open holes in your aura and damage your soul, if you meditate while doing these things it's like trying always fix something that you always broke. Good luck in your journey, make sure to stay away from these things, do a spell if needed and with time meditations will help fix you and advance.

Much of this is in line with my own experiences. I found weed to be extremely uplifting and felt that I was gaining positive experiences and memories from it. Along with some others, I also felt that it was making meditation easier as I would temporarily feel my third eye and chakras much easier.

All of that was and remains to be a delusion that I didn't want to let go of. That shit took control of my life to where it was all I really focused on, all I'd spend my money on. Throughout that period I'd go on to abuse psychiatric prescription medication, as well as psychedelics like acid and mushrooms. The latter literally made my third eye and chakras hurt with intensity, which I was able to recognize - even in that fucked up state - as a bad, unhealthy thing.

I've been routinely told by disapproving parents that they won't give me a hard time about it once it's legal. But it should never be legal. The main reason the "War on Drugs" hasn't been as effective as it could be, and has even helped put money in the hands of the cartels, is because no operation managed by Jews and their Gentile lackeys (Lackeys that have been weakened and pussified by a Jewish system of things.) can be successful. At least in terms of actually helping Gentiles.

You mention music and things like poetry; it's possible you have a prominent Neptune, which rules music and creativity alongside drug use. If you haven't already, studying your own natal chart can help you assess your susceptibility to substance abuse and help affirm for you a mindset against such things. I have a prominent Neptune, have a considerably respectable talent for picking up new instruments, enjoy writing poetry like the short one in my signature about the Kundalini - and I have struggled hard with addiction. Neptune's a cunt when not properly sublimated. Awareness is the first step in overcoming that.

Neptune can cause some of these problems

For example this was many years ago and I haven’t done drugs in awhile but
Neptune was transiting exact on my ascendant by degree when I first started doing drugs at first I tried weed then I got put on prescription medications mainly cause of spiritual attack and anxiety issues. It retrogrades back and it’s within 2 degrees of my Ascendant when I become addicted to alchohol for a few years. Then it was onto the hard drugs etc. struggled on and off over the years with stuff.

So yes this can be partly or mainly the problem causing these kinds of things. It can be sublimated by meditation and a focus on spirituality and maybe humanitarian/charity (positive ones) type work. With Neptune it pretty much seems these days it’s either Drugs or the person becomes spiritual and advances or has some mental problems or Goes to xtianity or an enemy religion. Only one of these things is good. Focusing on spiritual things here is good all the rest not so much. I know there are other good things it rules like charity empathy connection art music poetry etc all this is better than drugs but it’s good to have the vibration up with it so that the positives come through just like with Saturn If something is prominent or transiting and it could be negative a low vibration will ensure it is high vibration always brings out the best in anything.

So if you meditate every day it will make anything better and be sure to do cleansing and protection

This is my experience I am more Jupiterian/Saturnian in prominence as well as focus in life than Neptunian but I just wanted to comment on that.

Some drugs completely prevent much advancement by creating blocks while others slow it and others just mess up the soul. Most unless they are lifesaving and needed for some reason like antibiotics etc are not good at all.

Note I am sure something COULD concievably be created that sped it up or elevated our progress possibly greatly but with Jews that’s not going to happen and if anything like that existed ever in history it will be greatly hidden not promoted remember that so no matter what new age people say what they are promoting doesn’t help anyone they wouldn’t be allowed to if it did.

All street drugs and psychedelic type stuff is really bad for you. Anything really pushed and promoted by Jews or new agers can’t be good always remember that.

Drugs, weed, pot, whatever is like artificial garbage vs the real thing.

I've never smoked or done drugs or anything of the sort in my entire life and never will, so I can't say from any kind of experience what it's like or what it does, but I've met a lot of "potards" and the majority of them are easily influenced into the xian life and not the "forgive me jewsus for I have pissed without your permission" way but more the "I made up my own version of God lol, he lets me do whatever the fuck I want and I speak to aliens, I'm all-powerful" way.

I imagine that shit messes with your psychic senses in a very artificial and negative way and it opens you up to the enemy of which pushes this trash on people all the time. Seriously it's not even hidden, every where you look on matters of weed and getting high you'll see a grey on some merchandise and other shit. I've had weed smokers say they see a mist and fog over everything, I see this same mist and fog over everything when I work on my third-eye so whatever they're doing is effecting their third-eye but artificially and in a very unhealthy way. They claim to see auras and one degenerate christard after a 'toke' who I only just met and hadn't said a word to yet even had the gall to say to me "I can see the devil in you", who knows what the fuck she was seeing/being told.

Satan gives us freedom, so you're free to be a stupid fucking idiot if you want to be at the cost of reaping the consequences you sow and will only have yourself to blame in the end when you wake up to reality. The decision in the end is yours and you can only be informed. But if you're told fire is hot and still put your hand in it to burn to a crisp, that's on you.

Thank you, it's really valuable to speak up about the dangers of marijuana. I understand how someone can rationalize sitting around brain dead from pot because they don't have a better coping method, the same way an alcoholic rationalizes drinking all day, but I don't understand what dreamland they live in where they think it is "safe" or relatively "healthy" in comparison to other drugs.

I've talked about my experiences with pot on here before. I never used regularly, I don't have an addictive personality, but I have caved to peer pressure a few times. Mostly before I started to seriously meditate and work on my soul. So, when it came up another time, I had been putting in lots of work. I just finished a Sun Square, I was working on all my chakras, breathing, yoga. I was dedicating serious time to advancement. I thought, well it's pot. It won't be any different than having a few drinks. It never affected me much before, so it will be okay. When I took it, it gave me severe psychosis. As soon as I hit it, I knew and fought for the last bit of control over my mind and body that I had before it slipped away into complete psychotic delusion. It was terrifying, but I believe the Gods were with me. Not to say I was miraculously saved, I still had to deal with the consequences, and I did for a long time, but I know it could have been much worse without their protection.

Afterwards, I felt kinda lied too. Everyone thought I was crazy or that I overreacted. But I experienced things people say only happen to people that have bad trips on LSD. I've advocated against pot since then. Even though I was more open to delusional thinking, you never know if it could be you, or how sensitive you are. I don't advocate for alcohol either, but the worse that can happen is memory loss and personality change. It doesn't distort your whole reality. But they say it's safer because it doesn't make you violent like alcohol? It's shit. They want you stupid and compliant either way. Or to destroy you if you have any real power.

If any of you are meditating seriously and lose your tolerance after a while, please do not relapse. Work on freeing your soul from that garbage. Or if you are like me, do not partake as a one time thing because you think it won't happen to you. I really do not want anyone to experience what I went through.

What does it mean to be a Spiritual Satanist? That needs to be defined first. You can be an SS while self-mutilating, destroying your Soul, being dead. Maybe not.

I don't think people who persist to drugs out of choice could ever really regard themselves as SS, or even partake in this community. It is a badge which must come from more than just some random shit you throw out in a post now and then to gratify the serious part of yourself so you can lie down and smoke a bit more.

Like Ghost in the Machine said, if you know fire burns and damages you, then there must be some element of something wrong and incongruous in you to just go and throw yourself into the fire. That person would also probably know enough from this group if they had studied it to actually remove this issue of Neptune.

On the note of Neptune, it is something to always bear in mind as the ranks swell. The kind of people drawn to our spirituality- a noted percent will have these kinds of issues, with the penchant for music and so forth. I had come from a drug background in my teen years before I came here, and quit the bullshit just before I experienced a hard Neptune transit from Pisces (as many currently have been). What happened? I stopped meditating for a couple years, BUT got very heavily into astrology and music, discovering my innate talents with a strong hint of inaction here and there. Despite of it, I persevered and grew what I could, my inner loyalty to Satan never wilted or was undermined.

I was at the same point as the OP, but was at the time growing very rapidly due to zealousness and compulsion despite of the drug issue and looking back on it I honestly think that the lifestyle demands of an SS meshing with drug addiction results in a cringe scenario for the Gods, and a strong confusion in most people. A lot of "most people" thankfully are inclined to turn their noses at the shit. The instinct is always stronger than the nebula, but when it approaches- the instinct has to battle with higher reason, that should be found in spirituality, and not some expensive jew wonder-herb.

FancyMancy said:
What does it mean to be a Spiritual Satanist? That needs to be defined first. You can be an SS while self-mutilating, destroying your Soul, being dead. Maybe not.

That's a good point Fancy. Maybe I should have said "meditate" rather than "be a SS". The two might be inseparable, but aren't quite the same. I hope you read my whole post and realized I wasn't advocating drug use, quite the opposite.

I just have a feeling that some members here are still smoking pot and thinking along the lines of "whatever, I can smoke pot if I want to...what's the harm?". My post was a warning based on personal experience.

I do want to make this clear though, I never meditated or did any workings while stoned. And the only real progress I ever made was during the times I'd quit completely. A few months here, a few there...

Speaking of progress, you've come a long way since you started posting on the forums. Cheers mate.

13th_Wolf said:
I don't think people who persist to drugs out of choice could ever really regard themselves as SS, or even partake in this community. It is a badge which must come from more than just some random shit you throw out in a post now and then to gratify the serious part of yourself so you can lie down and smoke a bit more.

Like Ghost in the Machine said, if you know fire burns and damages you, then there must be some element of something wrong and incongruous in you to just go and throw yourself into the fire. That person would also probably know enough from this group if they had studied it to actually remove this issue of Neptune.

On the note of Neptune, it is something to always bear in mind as the ranks swell. The kind of people drawn to our spirituality- a noted percent will have these kinds of issues, with the penchant for music and so forth. I had come from a drug background in my teen years before I came here, and quit the bullshit just before I experienced a hard Neptune transit from Pisces (as many currently have been). What happened? I stopped meditating for a couple years, BUT got very heavily into astrology and music, discovering my innate talents with a strong hint of inaction here and there. Despite of it, I persevered and grew what I could, my inner loyalty to Satan never wilted or was undermined.

I was at the same point as the OP, but was at the time growing very rapidly due to zealousness and compulsion despite of the drug issue and looking back on it I honestly think that the lifestyle demands of an SS meshing with drug addiction results in a cringe scenario for the Gods, and a strong confusion in most people. A lot of "most people" thankfully are inclined to turn their noses at the shit. The instinct is always stronger than the nebula, but when it approaches- the instinct has to battle with higher reason, that should be found in spirituality, and not some expensive jew wonder-herb.

Good points. I just posted a reply to FancyMancy which addresses some of these. Rather than repeat myself, I'll direct you to it.

Thanks for all the replies and input everyone.
I am aware of Neptune and it's influences however. The same can be said about my Natal Chart. As I said, it's been nearly 9 years since my dedication, and I've certainly not been standing idle this whole time. Not that I don't have much to learn still, don't mistake my confidence for arrogance.

Even considering all my faults and mistakes, I'm still very proud of who I am.
Not proud of everything I've done, as I've disappointed Satan and the Gods along the years. And that, is one of the worst feelings I've ever felt. But I never gave up on myself, and neither did They.

I'm an SS, a dedicated warrior, and always will be.

Silent Sword said:
FancyMancy said:

That's a good point Fancy. Maybe I should have said "meditate" rather than "be a SS". The two might be inseparable, but aren't quite the same. I hope you read my whole post and realized I wasn't advocating drug use, quite the opposite.

I just have a feeling that some members here are still smoking pot and thinking along the lines of "whatever, I can smoke pot if I want to...what's the harm?". My post was a warning based on personal experience.

I do want to make this clear though, I never meditated or did any workings while stoned. And the only real progress I ever made was during the times I'd quit completely. A few months here, a few there...

Speaking of progress, you've come a long way since you started posting on the forums. Cheers mate.
The only experience I have of drugs was second-hand drug-smoking and that was years before I knew anything about Spiritual Satanism, while I still knew lies about Satan thanks to xianity. It is helpful that you share your understandings from your experiences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back