Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The connection between Tengrism and Satanism

Elite

Greetings! Before starting, I should say my English is not so good. So, there may be many word or grammar mistakes, sorry for that, just wanted to say...

Whatever, regrettably I do not know my mythology so much. I am from Turkey, and I know Tengrism just a little bit. Kayra Khan (creator of everything), Ulgen Khan (creator of humanity), Erlik Khan (If I not remember wrong, he is like Hades. God of evil), and Tengri is a title for Satan. That's all I know. If there is any people whose knows Turkic Mythology, can say connection with Satanism? Really I'm interested it. Thanks in advance.

Bright Truth said:
Greetings! Before starting, I should say my English is not so good. So, there may be many word or grammar mistakes, sorry for that, just wanted to say...

Whatever, regrettably I do not know my mythology so much. I am from Turkey, and I know Tengrism just a little bit. Kayra Khan (creator of everything), Ulgen Khan (creator of humanity), Erlik Khan (If I not remember wrong, he is like Hades. God of evil), and Tengri is a title for Satan. That's all I know. If there is any people whose knows Turkic Mythology, can say connection with Satanism? Really I'm interested it. Thanks in advance.
Maybe member PeppermintTaco can help here since he is Turkish. Also check the Turkish JoS site https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Turkiye.html

PeppermintTaco said:

Shael said:
Bright Truth said:

Maybe member PeppermintTaco can help here since he is Turkish. Also check the Turkish JoS site https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Turkiye.html

PeppermintTaco said:

Thanks. I already talk to him, actually. He is meaning to ask about parallels between ancient Tengrism and Satanism. Like how we know which Greek God corresponds to which Demon. Unfortunately, we have lost a huge portion of our knowledge in terms of ancient, original Tengrism. Our Turkish Shamans had their own version of the Runes too, for example, but now, the pronunciations are all but lost, as are the names.

I am sure the information is somewhere, I just haven't come across it so far. So he is asking if anyone here has any information on such matters.

Good day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back