Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Muslims are fighting back with their curses!

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
Muslims in my country are doing something similar as the christians. A message started circulating today amongst a lot of people here. It's asking everyone to recite a verse from the quran once. They want it to be recited a total of 250 million times in total. I think the timing for this aligns with what pope has planned for tomorrow. Here is the message that's been circulating today

"We have started a chain of aayat-e-karima 250,000,000 times." "laa ilaha illaa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zwalimeen" for peace from corona virus in the world. Just read ONCE and forward it to all your muslim contact and please DON'T stop. May allah reward us all"

We need to go crazy with rtr's. They are fighting back.

I just found out that muslims are preparing for a collective prayer as well, exactly the same time as christians are reciting their shit. These muslim assholes in my country are getting ready to participate in that shit.
Here is the message that is being circulated:

"Tomorrow at 4pm sharp
Praying for Protection from COVID 19 Collectively all muslims from all around the world reciting following prayers at the same time at 4pm Pakistan time; 3 pm UAE, Baku & Oman; Saudi time &Qatar 2pm;Canada 7am;10pm Australia Sydney or search about ur respective time accordingly)

Location:(Wherever you are please recite at the same time because all Muslims reciting these prayers all over the world)

100 times HasbonAllao wanaimal Wakeel

100 times La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzAlimeen.

100 times Durud sharef.(Shortest durud “SALLALlaho Elehe Wassalam” or Durud Ibrahimi which ever is easy for u)

Please Forward to all of your contacts so that maximum ppl can be a part of this collective prayer."

Giving that they're missing their alomra rituals and they're going to miss their major alhaj ritual this year. They're fucked. Stay safe brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back