Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

COVID WIN?

Sundara

When this disease initially showed its infection rate, I knew the likelihood of a friend or family member getting this was high. I knew someone I knew was going to die, waiting for who is the shitty thing. Today, the first case of someone I knew getting the virus hit. Who was this person? A wannabe Illuminati pedophile who works with major mainstream artists. He posted a whiny status about how he’s on the brink of dying and having trouble getting help. The events surrounding the meeting of this guy were initially bizarre, and the details I can’t get into at the time. If he ends up passing, I will be able to say more on this subject. I fingers crossed guys, this one is a real fuck. He’s not in the public light, but it seems that maybe these reports of people like Harvey Weinstein getting this disease aren’t falsified. Hail Satan!

Sundara said:
When this disease initially showed its infection rate, I knew the likelihood of a friend or family member getting this was high. I knew someone I knew was going to die, waiting for who is the shitty thing. Today, the first case of someone I knew getting the virus hit. Who was this person? A wannabe Illuminati pedophile who works with major mainstream artists. He posted a whiny status about how he’s on the brink of dying and having trouble getting help. The events surrounding the meeting of this guy were initially bizarre, and the details I can’t get into at the time. If he ends up passing, I will be able to say more on this subject. I fingers crossed guys, this one is a real fuck. He’s not in the public light, but it seems that maybe these reports of people like Harvey Weinstein getting this disease aren’t falsified. Hail Satan!

Also angelo murkel(german cancler) was recently send to corona time out because one vet she vissited got it.

Stormblood said:
Still less infected than seasonal flu.
It goes both ways. We really don’t know how many get the flu because not everyone is tested, same with the wuhan virus. Also there can be deaths that aren’t reported from the flu/covid either.

Stormblood said:
Still less infected than seasonal flu.

No, I have a family member who works as a first responder. If it’s not worse it’s equivalent. The infection rate is very high though and he’s been able to relay what the illness actually looks like without the mainstream media pushing anything. Healthy individuals without underlying conditions are contracting this and passing or winding up in the ICU. Many are carrying it without symptoms too, for now. Being in ground zero in the US, I’m learning that the major lie seems to be the that it’s only harmful to certain people and that it’s not killing anyone without being vulnerable...YET. the biggest danger is the lack of supplies and the ICU filling up. The survival rate would be much higher with better access to the ICU. This won’t be possible for long, and the icu is also not a pretty place to be in. Even if someone dies, the icu is not where most go for just the flu. It’s a nasty death too, slow drowning. And incredibly painful. I think there are some that do only get mild symptoms, that does also happen with the flu, this one is definitely worse imo and more likely to kill young healthy individuals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back