Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drug treating Coronavirus discovered

The Alchemist7 [JG]

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-covid-19-treatments.html
From the article:
"The antiviral drug, called Favipiravir or Avigan, has been used in Japan to treat influenza, and last month, the drug was approved as an experimental treatment for COVID-19 infections, Pharmaceutical Technology reported."

If this is true, then all respect for Japan, a great nation as always. In this case we don't need anymore vaccines created in Israel or by big pharma corporations or by Rockefeller labs.

My only question is if this Avigan drug is designed solely for asian people or is good for everybody.

The Alchemist7 said:
From the article:
"The antiviral drug, called Favipiravir or Avigan, has been used in Japan to treat influenza, and last month, the drug was approved as an experimental treatment for COVID-19 infections, Pharmaceutical Technology reported."

If this is true, then all respect for Japan, a great nation as always. In this case we don't need anymore vaccines created in Israel or by big pharma corporations or by Rockefeller labs.

My only question is if this Avigan drug is designed solely for asian people or is good for everybody.

I think the pharma shouldn´t be given any more money. We have this problem because of that.

here one solution:

"Borax and boric acid have basically the same effect: they have a strong disinfectant effect, especially against fungi and viruses, but only a weak antibacterial effect. In plants and animals, boron is essential for the stability and functionality of cell walls and for the transmission of signals through cell membranes. "

Interview The Borax Conspiracy: "The End of the Arthritis Cure "Walter Last

"Vitamin D, Calcium, Magnesium and Manganese are what you want to be taking with it. Or atleast make sure you have enough in your body through supplement or diet.

I've never tried Boron before. Just other things. Although I think its a good addition." HPS Shannon.

viewtopic.php?p=131983#p131983

Some Veggetables who help against viruses are:

All uncooked:
ginger
garlic
onions
Fresh thyme

Fuchs said:
Some Veggetables who help against viruses are:

All uncooked:
ginger
garlic
onions
Fresh thyme
Actually yea since it's a common virus probably there are many ways and "cures" foe it. I also heard that raw cabbage is good for the immune system.

The Alchemist7 said:
From the article:

We're not there yet. Antivirals like this are also made and tested in Europe and America. This type of molecule does not directly affect the viruses concerned. The mechanism of action of this type of molecules stops some general processes within the body to stop cell replication with side effects such as decreased red blood cell production and other damage. Effective antivirals would be killer molecules that would bind to the wanted viruses and break their odious macromolecule, RNA or DNA. But to do this you need to study and understand more about genetics. But if genetics is studied further, it shows the breed. And then jews stop and destroy wonderful and very important scientific advances. Like free electricity for example, and a white scientist was attacked and ruined by jews recently for demonstrating race through the study of genetics.

There have been a few articles that I have seen. A man said one touted by Trump saved his life, and another is being done by Japan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back