Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Jews are not Hebrew or Israelites" argument

Nimrod33

I have seen many people claiming that Jews are not Hebrews or Israelites, saying that their progenitor is not Abraham and that Jesus was not a jew. A similar argument i've also seen is that "Jews are the tribe of Judah, they don't represent the whole Israel". How would you counterattack those claims?

His mother was a jew and his "dad" is a jewish "god".

I don't know what kind of sherm they are smoking, not that there is any historical evidence of Jewsass outside of the Holy texts anyway. Tell them to reread their scripture because clearly they can't read or they are dense.

Here's some examples I'm sure there is more seeing that essentially every page mentions jews or isreal:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A44-59&version=NIV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A22&version=NIV

That sounds like what black Israelites say, they aren’t real Jews they are converts/khazars blah blah blah it’s best to just ignore these people and drop links disproving it.

That's one of the most retarded things I ever heard. Anyone who believes that is so worthlessly stupid that it is not worth it to try to change their mind about anything. Waste of time and energy, like trying to make an insect walk in one direction instead of another, it doesn't matter where it is going.

jews are not hebrew and or isrealites is a funny meme. It works the amount of christards that believe this is hilarious. Basically any jew, hebrew, or israelite = jewish or judaic or isrealite or whatever names they invented or stole for themselves. It works cause it gives them the lying that the stupid goyim under their spell believe.

So in counter-meme we just say jews is all hebs and israelites and judea and sheit.

Technically let me give you a long message that shows you how both hebrew and jew are stolen.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30485

Scroll down a bit notice even cohen is stolen from Egyptian.

bibi(natanyahu) mentioned something a while back "We jews are called that cause we come from judea". Funny thing is I don't even think in one instance in history has the nation of judea ever come to existence. judea is often called the collective jewish race attacking a nation i.e. judea declares war on Germany "1933".

judah/yudah J and Y just shows the judiacness of the enemy. Technically one of the main things they mention is Lion of judah/yudah so that is stolen from the Leo constellation in their so-called religion. The sheer fact is the jews create anything just to prove "we wuz all humanz and paganz and gud peple and shiet; dindu nuffin".

So it's just memetic warfare. I apologize if I'm not in depth with the whole understandings but at least I gave you some comprehensive knowledge on how to defend yourself from basic xtian rhetoric that promotes the hoax. Unfortunately like HP.Cobra said in one of his sermons some people have a goyim or a mentality lower than an animal and believe what the tribe believes. jews said it, I believe it, that settles it type of memery.

Thank you for your answers. Unfortunately the jews have brainwashed in a very heavy way most gentiles that are under their programs to the point that they even tell gentiles to not believe them when they say that they are not Hebrews. As for the Khazhar theory, guess who the main promoter is? (((Shlomo Sand))). I've read on the site of David Duke that the theory was also created by another jew.

Nimrod33 said:
I have seen many people claiming that Jews are not Hebrews or Israelites, saying that their progenitor is not Abraham and that Jesus was not a jew. A similar argument i've also seen is that "Jews are the tribe of Judah, they don't represent the whole Israel". How would you counterattack those claims?

Someone Called someone a Nimrod once. I was like, that's a God. He was like no it's not. I was like umm yeah. He was like there are only three Gods, the father, the son and the holy spirit.

I was like in shock. :eek:

I didn't feel like arguing then though. So I just said ok nimrod. Lol

Some “anti-Semitic Christians” says that the Jews not descend from real Israelites. Some invent lies about Jews descending from Satan. But the genetic researches proved that the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews descended from Israelites, who are the “chosen people of God”. The Christians can't be anti-Semitic. The Christian “God” is the Jewish race!

Nimrod33 said:
Thank you for your answers. Unfortunately the jews have brainwashed in a very heavy way most gentiles that are under their programs to the point that they even tell gentiles to not believe them when they say that they are not Hebrews. As for the Khazhar theory, guess who the main promoter is? (((Shlomo Sand))). I've read on the site of David Duke that the theory was also created by another jew.
David Duke works for the CIA to purposefully spread confusion. Mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of lies. Not a good idea to read his website.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That's one of the most retarded things I ever heard. Anyone who believes that is so worthlessly stupid that it is not worth it to try to change their mind about anything. Waste of time and energy, like trying to make an insect walk in one direction instead of another, it doesn't matter where it is going.
I don't think you ever argued against xians. Everything that comes out of their mouths is just as retarded.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Nimrod33 said:
David Duke works for the CIA to purposefully spread confusion. Mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of lies. Not a good idea to read his website.
I knew that David Duke was controlled opposition. In fact i barely checked his website for very few arguments. The article that i quoted was one of the few that i considered "good".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back